It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 days left for David Wilcock's prediction.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
21 days to go ...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
21 days to go ...

Till what?
disclosure?
disappointment?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Stop counting.

Look at his work, and what he hope for 2010. He already talks of mid-2010 conferences and a new book. Half a month ago he was talking of a new conference in spring 2010.

Imagine a guy believing his source, saying that finance and bank gonna collapse and disclosure is at hand, will He talk about 12$ per entrance or CDs of cousciousness awakening or else?

D-Day will happen, that is a fact one day. When? Dunno.
Forget about DW.

Im not saying he can be a busness man, I'm just pointing out the obvious - be the busness man, writer, and conference guy no problem, but don't at the same time proclaim hells'gate gonna open and we need to stock water and food at the same time.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by korats]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i have a prediction...
The disclosure date will be moved forward. But this time it will be the real thing.
I think a GFL prediction is more likley to come true than anyone predicting a day that a government will do something according to plan.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It won't happen, David Wilcock will just end up looking like a.... Wilcock, hold the Wil.

I'd be pretty stoked if it happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
all david wilcock does is research,
he is well credited for his research which i find impressive to,
however disclosure very unlikely its people who impress at first then try to impress more by telling people oh disclosure very soon...

seriously david you have got your credit no need to lie about disclosure it's not only pissing me of it is pissing everyone else of to.

damn i hate people letting me down, discloure is much like the story the boy who cried wolf.

this date no this date no, then a accurate date and no one will take notice, they want us to wake up but if they keep doing this there letting people down.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wilcock looks pretty sure it will happen

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
It's nonsense. I never hear anything about UFOs or Aliens in the mainstream. No serious sightings reported, nothing of the sort.

I understand if you're on ATS all day you'll access information that others don't, and could be fooled into thinking we're on the verge of disclosure but I assure you we aren't.

I've only just come back seirously to the UFO subject after a year or two absence. Last year and most of this year I had to spend time in the real world, working and what not. Even the idea that we're close to disclosure to me is profound.

I certainly haven't seen anything to suggest disclosure is on its way.

I agree 100%. I was excited when i watched Steven Greer's disclosure project just to see it wiped under the rug. And everyone said that Obama bought airtime for disclosure, but it wasn't. So I'm not holding my breath either.

And btw awsome avatar, the wire was an amazing show, didn't get the credit is surely deserves.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For those who believe something is up.....

Disclosure will take place once all the rats are underground in their safe(in their minds) dens. When you see, or don't see authorities walking around on the surface of this planet, people confused by what they see as being left to die and all hope is failing.

You will see disclosure. Disclosure in the form of a mass exodus off the face of the planet, during a pending pole shift.

There it is... black and white ..... believe or not ..... disclosure will come, just like rain from the clouds.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
For those who believe something is up.....

Disclosure will take place once all the rats are underground in their safe(in their minds) dens.

Yeah they are rats, but ima wait it out, and hope for the best above ground. If i go then its my time, maybe some of my cosmic friends will come and pick me up before s*** goes down.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Playing with peoples hopes and dreams, for a few quid.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

I agree with the basis for what you say , because its true that UFO phenomena are not always in the press.
However just this year , UFO reports could be found in some of my nations most popular tabloid newspapers. This is almost unprecidented .
I personaly believe however that although the UFO problem HAS indeed reached the mainstream media in some respects, I dont believe that there is any hope for a revalation at this time.
The rich and powerful stand to loose too much by making it known at this delicate time in our history, right in the middle of a global financial mess, and also while we are at war with members of our own species. It would take attention away from the war and the crisis, both of which are paradoxicaly making an awful lot of money for the truely powerful few, feeding off our fears. With the appearance of alien beings in our midst, the attention and the revenue paid to war and crisis would dwindle as people would be far too busy saying things like "I'll be God damned !" and " Gosh who'd have thought it ?" to get any work done , or indeed pay for wars of questionable legitimacy .

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really hate to ask this seeming I always try to find it myself, but could someone please post a reference link to where and when this prediction was made? I've been googling for a while now with no results. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Disclosure will not happen this year.
I will predict that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
David speaks as if he just smoked a bowl and spews all this far out ideas. Interesting, yes. Would I pay for it, no. I will however keep track of him until he makes his first false prediction then I will write him off. The fact is, he did predict disclosure before Christmas and if it does not happen he is a haxx. The sad part is; he will likely not stop at one false prediction and people will continue to follow him. Until then, we'll see if it happens or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziXxX
I really hate to ask this seeming I always try to find it myself, but could someone please post a reference link to where and when this prediction was made? I've been googling for a while now with no results. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sadly enough, as much as I have enjoyed Wilcock's research and discourses on consciousness and what not, he may have really dug a hole with this one.

I heard him on Project Camelot last night backing off this pretty much, and now saying that the ET's themselves may be forcing disclosure in the coming times. While I kind of agree with that (that either WE the people, or the beings themselves, will be the one to force the disclosure, not our corrupt govs), I think its best to just not keep getting peoples hopes up unless one is 100% absolutely certain of when.

Sigh.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think this is a 'He who lives upon hope will...' moment, but I really hope Wilcock's right. Disclosure would be a fantastic end to the year xD

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thank you. I appreciate this greatly.

Hmmm... I hate to say this, but the chances of this happening are unlikely, at best. What is this he is talking about "Massive population reduction"? How reliable is this guy?

[edit on 12/11/2009 by UziXxX]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UziXxX

Here you go: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Another sign of imminent disclosure tonight......The Rocky Horror Picture Show was on....I forgot all about the "sonic transducer" and the "anti-matter" laser. An obvious 1975 sign of back-engineered alien technology...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join