It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 days left for David Wilcock's prediction.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I dont get how people didnt realize that IF the gov need make a announcement of that scale the gov need book 2 hours like some a little commercial.

People, wake up. If ANY gov want 2 hours in the TV... They will just phone a few tv companies/ news agencies and say "Hey guys. The president will say something very important in 1 hour. An emergency broadcast. Get your guys ready to broadcast the signal" And its done. Who needs book a stupid 2 hours? The whole idea of booking 2 hours is stupid.

I agree with you and this shows how silly Mr. Wilcock's statement is. He makes stuff up and doesn't even bother to check if there was 2 hour tv slot.

BTW: he clearly stated that his "sources" told him that such a slot was indeed booked. Case closed on another charlatan.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
David Wilcock is a liar and a fraud.

Wilcock said on Oct. 6, 2009: "The TV time has already been booked internationally for a 2 hr special".

www.youtube.com...

You can listen to that lie at 8:50.

I don't care that he has since retracted his statements re disclosure. I know for a fact that no such bookings were ever made. A previous poster pointed out that there are procedures in place ( a lot of paperwork) and no 2 hr time slot was ever booked.

Anybody listening to that idiot or taking him seriously has gotten what they deserve.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dont know what Goerge Noory was thinking

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This whole Disclosure event kept me busy for some time now and my thoughts about the credibillity of David Wilcock is not clear yet.

It goes without saying that the conclusion is that David Wilcock is a sham..... but it is all to easy.

David Wilcock gives me the impression to be a smart guy and aware of how the 'game' is played in the business he is in. So what I do not undertand is why he made these predictions while being aware of the consequences it will bring when time will pass and nothing will happen.

He probably trusted his sources blindly and therfore didn't check or couldn't check the info. And maybe his sources got their info from somewhere else too.

If any of this whisleblow, secret source, dangerous risks, NSA, CIA and covert illuminati takeover world he lives in is true and real, there is maybe more going on than we are aware of. Maybe he was setup to discredit himself. Just look at the trust he lost among the people who read and belief his stuff. The damage he caused himself is considerate.

Therefore I still give him the benefit of the doubt.....this moment.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
So what I do not undertand is why he made these predictions while being aware of the consequences it will bring when time will pass and nothing will happen.

Like all snake oil salesmen he knows he can fool some of the people all the time, and the attitude of some people here shows he is right!

He probably trusted his sources blindly and therfore didn't check or couldn't check the info. And maybe his sources got their info from somewhere else too.

except he has not got any sources... What has he stated from his sources that has turned out to be correct?

If any of this whisleblow, secret source, dangerous risks, NSA, CIA and covert illuminati takeover world he lives in is true and real,

it is not

Therefore I still give him the benefit of the doubt.....this moment.

see my first statement

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
David Wilcock gives me the impression to be a smart guy and aware of how the 'game' is played in the business he is in. So what I do not undertand is why he made these predictions while being aware of the consequences it will bring when time will pass and nothing will happen.

What he did was played a game and lost. Heads you win, tales you lose.

If you follow people like that, what do you expect.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
huggies everyone,,

ughhh,,,sorry to say this but I dont buy this or him at all!

yes,,i wasted my time reading 20 minutes of his saga/story.

total BS,....

comes down to his dreams and him then saying the US is not a super power cause of the kite size ufo over moscow/kremlin or whatever...

geewizzzz,,,lol

ill go over some threads here cause i just popped in,,so please forgive me if i missed anything "earth shaking"???..

personally,,he is out for a buck,,attention,and I dont but it from him..

and yada yada yada,,,its all free,,,

free wasting ones time if you ask me...

He's got it all figured out and himself aloan.?????????????

dont bash me till months from now,

I personally wont watch nor see anything he conjures up,,..

is he BS=yes...

huggs all

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Of course he is a liar. The whole project camelot is rubbish like mediums playing with people fear and feelings.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
To give him the benefit of the doubt - what if the real person lied to, was David Wilcock?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join