It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 days left for David Wilcock's prediction.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
David Wilcock's said disclosure will happen by the end of 2009. He has 23 days left ...

I keep an open mind, but am also concerned about his accuracy. Well, time will tell.

23 days and counting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I dislike and distrust both Wilcock and Project Camlot.

That said maybe Ill start one of these threads in a few days (along with the dozens of others already on this site) so I can collect flags and stars like the ops about to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

you hear that noise?

it was the sound of me not holding my breath.

these prophets are starting to make me mad...

jay and silent bob were better prophets..and they battled a poo demon.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
I dislike and distrust both Wilcock and Project Camlot.

That said maybe Ill start one of these threads in a few days (along with the dozens of others already on this site) so I can collect flags and stars like the ops about to do.

going to be a star farmer eh? taking advantage of the system eh? giving hope to the masses you say? (false hope) or false fear hmmmmm

Naughty naughty boy

=)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would love to see it happen (Disclosure) before the end of the year but I don't think it will.

They (the World Leaders) have the perfect opportunity to do so at the Climate Meetings, you know, ummm, well actually we have some Free Energy Devices that would put a stop to oil, coal and even nuclear power.

Would be nice if that happened!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I as well dislike David W. I find him to be nothing more than an opportunist…
I can’t wait to hear what reason he will try to pass off when the “prediction” Does not come to be.

Reincarnation of Cayce.... I think not!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Still on the fence with this one... I still keep seeing Blossom and the mess this type of prediction had created for her.
Would love it to happen.
Also as I have stated on here before, it gets annoying and agrivating when all of theWanna be Prophets that are piggy backing off this with their "channelled crap" start popping up, sorry for the rudeness, but it truely is crap.... They cant get their own original predictions so they hop on the horses of others to gain their 15 mins of fame....
If it does come to fruition, all the best for it. If not, well he will loose all of his credability, and pretty much would be laughed off the circuit as such....The way of our world...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think he moved the date back to sometime "soon" -- as in a year or more.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

You better start visualizing your selves up some ET's and Motherships if you want to hear or see anything!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I would love to see it happen (Disclosure) before the end of the year but I don't think it will.

They (the World Leaders) have the perfect opportunity to do so at the Climate Meetings, you know, ummm, well actually we have some Free Energy Devices that would put a stop to oil, coal and even nuclear power.

Would be nice if that happened!!

I don't know of any free-energy-inventors who actually live off the grid. That says it all I think.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Nichiren]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
man

hear me out

if he could predict the future, he would win a lot of money

he wouldnt need to sell products to some disturbed minded people

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wasn't this supposed to be November 26th in Florida?!
Did I miss something?!
Did he switch the date?!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Wilcock stated on the radio show Coast To Coast that disclosure will happen by the end of 2009.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Wilcock stated on the radio show Coast To Coast that disclosure will happen by the end of 2009.

Actually he said before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just wait, he will predict 2010, 2011, 2012, and when all else fails, he will say the United States Goverment abducted the aliens and are preventing them from coming forth.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
is wilcock the british sounding gentlemen on project camelot?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry but it's not going to happen or it would have by now.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I like David Wilcock (but I like all weird and unusual people that speak their mind). In my opinion he did not exactly "predict" anything (like in using his psychic abilities to inform us about "the" future). He knows quite well there is no such thing as a predictable future. So to wait for his "prediction" to come true is futile, for he didn't make any.

He did however, relay some information that he acquired through some of his informants, without any guarantees that this information would be accurate. Just like many of us here on ATS, he was excited about this information as it seemed that official disclosure would be happening before the end of our calendar year.

I don't think that is going to happen this month. I think the world is busy with other things right now. However, that doesn't mean that whatever David was told by his informants was inaccurate. Plans change as we go. What is important is the plan, not the where and when. That will happen when it is ready to happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It's nonsense. I never hear anything about UFOs or Aliens in the mainstream. No serious sightings reported, nothing of the sort.

I understand if you're on ATS all day you'll access information that others don't, and could be fooled into thinking we're on the verge of disclosure but I assure you we aren't.

I've only just come back seirously to the UFO subject after a year or two absence. Last year and most of this year I had to spend time in the real world, working and what not. Even the idea that we're close to disclosure to me is profound.

I certainly haven't seen anything to suggest disclosure is on its way.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I won't say anything until January 1, 2010. things are moving so fast, I think the next few years are gonna be amazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join