It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain hypnosis techniques

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.4shared.com...

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ THIS
DOCUMENT IN ORDER, FROM BEGINNING TO END, AS
DEFINITIONS ARE BUILT ON TOP OF ONE-ANOTHER, AND
UNDERSTANDING OF THESE DEFINITIONS IS NECESSARY
TO FOLLOW LATER INTERPRETATIONS AND ANALYSIS.

Two separate definitions of “hypnosis”:
1. First, hypnosis, is “a particular altered state of hyper-suggestibility brought about in an individual by a combination of relaxation, fixation of attention, and suggestion.”
2. Second, hypnosis is also “bypassing the ‘critical factor’ and setting up acceptable selective thinking. The “critical factor” is the conscious part of the brain that you think with that has the ability to make rational logical judgments about what information is received.

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence
and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive
and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans,
and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

A Very Good Read.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bravo!! I bet even FactCheck and Politifact will not be able to debunk this hoax erm..because it's below their category

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

That is amazing that you could read that entire document in just minutes and come to a conclusion equally as fast.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can see the correlations that they are trying to make, but the only problem is that many of these same techniques are taught in many public speaking classes as a way to draw an audience in and make sure they stay focused.

Obama's simple line of "Let me be clear" which he uses in all of his speeches could be construed as hypnosis in a way -- using the same phrase or line consistently becomes an identifying factor and causes people to unknowingly "pay closer attention" to what is being said.

Rather than hypnosis, I consider it to be conditioning. Everything said prior to "Let me be clear" becomes irrelevant and quickly forgotten whereas everything that follows is considered to be definitive and the "gameplan" or bullet points if you will.

Again, it's a very common public-speaking technique that Obama has mastered that not many other Presidents have. Especially not in recent years.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I did not read the entire thing, I have only read a small part. It is the end of my day and I need to watch an episode of House to wind down.

As for the OP. Hypnosis works. Secondly, to hear that guy speak is one of the best orators I have ever heard. Now, put this in your pipe and smoke it.

The government and universities for the last decade have been using frequencies of the mind to help soothe patients in critical care.

Their are actual programs now in sound and electrical frequencies to help modify moods of people.

Imagine this, you do studies of people in all kinds of situations and record their brainwave electrical impulses and frequencies. Now, you take the recordings of these brainwaves during the times of extreme pleasure or relaxation.

You superimpose that on the spoken words of Obama of recordings and in the background during live speeches. Would it affect people? It seems doctors think so because they are using it in hospitals now.

And do not listen to the peanut gallery OP. S&F for you.

Deny ignorance and ignorant people.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks,
I became interested in the science of this years ago, and believe it or not it was because of the noticeable effect I felt on myself Sunday summer mornings when my mother would take us to church.
I couldnt understand how I could go from being So freshly awake, to feeling tired so quickly, and I noticed others reacting the same.
Cycles most certainly can be and are generated to subtley control.
There's an entire science around it, ways to detect it, and ways to avoid and employ it.
To briefly answer the Sunday morning church situation, it was the fans, they produced a pure 7 hertz, zoned an open mind right out.

Above 40 Hz is called Gamma, these are waves used to stimulate Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness.

13–40 Hz is a Beta wave used to stimulate Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition

7–13 Hz Alpha is a wave used to stimulate Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness

4–7 Hz Theta is a wave used to stimulate Dreams, deep meditation, REM sleep

< 4 Hz Delta are waves used to stimulate Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You can actually teach your mind to stop these tendencies. 20 years ago I started working night shift at an Airline in maintenance. I wish back then I would have opened my mind a little.

I used a fan to cover the noise so I could sleep. To this day, if their is a certain frequency noise, I get very sleepy. It is very effective to get into REM sleep right away.

I am sure if you trained your mind you could block or transform these base frequencies. The mind is an amazing tool.

Our surgeons, doctors and scientists may understand the mind about .5% now. Their are mysteries of our minds that boggle the imagination. To be able to use 20% of the power of our minds would double our abilities of logic.

I believe the last frontier is not space but within our own psyche.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I believe youre correct, and I also believe that others, have known this and use it to an advantage, against others.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A politician is part sales person. You have to sell yourself and your party.
Some are better at it than others. I think he is naturally slick - but there will still be an army of people behind the scenes advising on what to say and how to say it.
Call it mind control if it sounds sexier. But particularly in sales or negotiation courses, you learn certain techniques. I once sold insurance and they taught us how to get people to say 'yes'. It's nothing sinister.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Thanks, I still recommend reading the entire report if you can commit the time to it.
I'm fairly aware of media tactics, script writing, effective response, it's an industry I've been apart of for quite awhile now.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Great find OP!
I will start reading it tonight.

I was also wondering if you guys know who writes these presidential speeches. I am positive they don't have the time or intellect to writes speeches that brilliant.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm over half way through this monstrosity, and although many of the points made therein are very valid and true of hypnotic induction, the paper itself is a form of hypnotic induction. Notice how at the bottom of every single page reads :"EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY ". Every page. It is an imperative strongly worded "lead" that can serve to program the reader to unquestionably agree with the author and the facts that he presents therein.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

en.wikipedia.org...(speechwriter)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

It is a nice sized read thats for sure, yet I do like the layout and sequence of presentation. It helped to digest it. The header and footer on the pages could have been alittle less, agreed. Still the content is what I felt was important and worth sharing.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This has been covered about 50 times at least over the last year and man is it a reach.

You should also make sure to check out the video of him and bush played backwards. It will tell you Satan is your savior and stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting concept...I am saving the link and will read it when I have the time. I believe the potential is there.

As for the debate of just being a good pitchman vs hypnosis...(I love a good debate). I will weigh in more after reading the document, but I would just like to say that the ability to manipulate someone to say 'yes' when they normally would not is, in my opinion, slimy. There is a difference in sharing your opinion and getting someone to see your point of view due to a clear and persuading speech or discussion, and tricking someone to side with you or say yes because you used underhanded techniques and word play to trick them.

I think a lot of us will agree that Obama is good at the later. He (as any good politician can) can twist pretty much anything ugly around to make it look good by manipulating words and 'drawing' you in. The question here is if this is taken a step further and other, physical aspects are being manipulated to make the listeners percieve the imformation differently. If there is truth to this, I think it is very big news. S & F

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Some of us just have hypnotic voices and mannerisms. You don't have to train for it - for some of us it comes natural.

People like to listen to people with hypnotic voices - its interesting, stimulating, and soothing variously.

People tend will ask people with hypnotic voices to become leaders.

You can tell from my inclusive sentences, I'm one of those people.

People who are soften, controlled, engaged, and interested are SAFE. No one is going to try and attack when they are pulled in. Therefore, I imagine that this trait was developed as a individual-controlling-group-for-personal-safety mechanism. But that added with charisma, it can be very effective at extending that effect.

Just pointing out that one doesn't need to train for this - you can hone it, but the trait can be just innate. Mine is.

Add to this an ability to have people you are talking to relate to you, and the skill to speak to them in a way that triggers them to speak to themselves in your voice in first person....you get a very powerful speaker.

To be fair, I go out of my way to not use it on my husband.

[edit on 2009/12/8 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

First I've seen of it, seems probable, seems like a point of interest that someone wanting to be a leader would embrace and apply. A pretty good tool to soothe you into allowing other things to happen, other questionable things. I really dont want to check out the subliminal video though, thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok, just finished. This paper is, for me anyway, a clear hypnotic induction process utilizing many techniques. The most overt and blatant of which is the use of the phrase "EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY " at the bottom of every page. While I am NOT saying that Obama DOESN'T use these sneaky tricks in his speeches, what I am saying is that the author IS DEFINATELY using a broad range of induction techniques, including length of paper, paragraph pacing, incessant repetition to engrain certain ideas, and of course very strong and leading language to slip in a few key suggestion into the subconcious.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I didnt feel the effect that I was suppose too from your words I guess.
Thats good though that you can control your husband like that, just be kind to him.
Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join