It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My thoughts are this:

1. Christianity and Islam differ considerably... in that Christianity has a "new" testament and words of Jesus to the effect of "love your neighbor" and "turn the other cheek" there are lots of anti violence and anti hatred stuff in Jesus's words. Islam only has the old testament and never evolved past the eye for an eye stage.

2. Islam supresses women more so then any other group, society or religion.

3. Larry david urinated on a picture of Jesus on his HBO show. Apart from a small outcry and such nothing much has happened including no publicised death threats. if he would have done that to a picture of allah or muhammed he would be dead by now and riots in islamic countries would have killed dozens. That's the difference. It's a big difference.

Islam is a religion of hatred and violence. The proof is in the words and actions of it's followers and how backwards muslim countries are. This is not a conspiracy at all but sheer truth.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by amazing]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
simple facts: the worst life is in muslim countries. No freedoms, fear, Christians are extinct in most of muslim countries. Most of those muslim countires have Christian past, but now they are completeley muslim and have forced all Christians to convert. There is no complaining, no rights, just a few churches left to make a media call, to fake some tolerance.
Muslims consider killing a Christian a non-issue. Everything else they tell you is a lie. The have a very clever approach in Christian countries where they call for democracy, rights, etc. Same rights are not granted in muslim countries. If you ask for democracy there, you will go to jail (if you are lucky) or simply be killed.

Pedofiles, raping, inequalities of all kind are a NORM in muslim countries.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by herbivore]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
actually, that is hardly the case at all, herbivore. In fact it is quite the opposite. In christian countries today, you are absolutely unlikely to find anyone of the native religions of that area (aside from some attempts at neopaganism). On the other hand, in muslim countries you STILL find communites of the local religions, even of the christians and jews who came later. Remember, when europe kicked out all the jews in the middle ages, they fled to the muslim countries (Iran still has the largest jewish population outside Israel and the US). So you can't really blame the religion for any current animosity there may exist among radicles.

Now people keep going on about 'cultural assimilation', so it might be useful to figure out what they're talking about. America has no dress code or national language, but I agree that learning english (or maybe spanish
) would probably be a good idea. But aside from that, what?? Should they start drinking beer and eating bacon and lunch at mcdonalds every day? @_@

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The fact is that you support the people who are the aggressors, and attack the people who are speaking out in defense of their own culture and liberty.

Actually, no, I support freedom of religion, which in this country is a constitutional right.

You and your fellow supporters of Islamic radicals have consistently attacked me personally, and twisted my posts at every opportunity.

Throughout this thread, I have said time and time again that there is a radical extremist portion of Islam. I said it; here, here, here, and here. Yes, I do understand that there are radical Islamic extremists. I don't think that anyone denies that, and I do not support extremist views. I do support the right of people to believe in whatever religion they so choose. In the U.S. this right is protected under the 1st Amendment. I'm sorry that you don't like the 1st Amendment, but it is that right that I am defending not radical Islam.

No doubt you would be saying the same things about the founding fathers of the U.S. during the revolution, who took up arms to establish our liberties.

I am confused now, are you suggesting that the founding fathers were extremists? Or are you suggesting that radical Islam is fighting for the freedoms of Muslim people?

Cower in your delusions all you want, this is a problem that will not simply go away. Either we do something to defend our liberty, or it will be taken away from us.

So you want to defend your liberty, by denying liberty to people who come to this country for those same liberties? Is this your point?

Again, and I do hope to make myself clear here, yes indeed there is a radical element to Islam, that element does need to be stopped. But the religion as a whole is not the way you seem to portray it. The religion as a whole does not condone the things you seem to think it does.

I do have a problem with bigotry however. Bigotry can be defined as:

1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

When you paint every single Muslim with the same brush you would extremists, you are doing a great injustice to not only the founding fathers who fought and died to give this country the liberty and freedom to choose our own religion, but also play into the propaganda campaign that also wants to slander and distort what is the truth about Islam.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There are aggressive, criminal types within all reglious groups

but not all religious groups are brazen to the extent they insist they are

a 'religion of peace' whilst continually demonstrating the opposite

A taxi driver has been sacked after a hidden in-car camera caught him swearing at three terrified pensioners and telling one: 'You die tonight.'

Elyas Haidari, 24, hurled abuse at the women, who were all partially sighted, and told them to 'shut up' as he took them to a day care centre.
When the pensioners tried to get out of his car, Mr Haidari, who had held a licence for seven months, refused to help them.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'You die tonight' ?

This is what you say to blind pensioners ?

Why ?

Why the death threats against those who're paying your wages ?

Why the death threats to anyone ?

Why are muslims so obsessed with imposing violence and death ?

And why should ANY host population tolerate one minute of these people ?

Let your politicians know. I certainly do

We PAY politicians ! And it's about time they began reflecting OUR wishes

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And now some GOOD news

'Freedom of speech' victory as Christian hoteliers are CLEARED of insulting Muslim woman as judge slams her evidence

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seems even Muslim converts try to play the game

This one LOST !

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Wow, just because someone has a middle eastern name he is supposed to automatically be Muslim?

You have crossed the line from Bigotry to outright Racism. NOWHERE in that article did it state this man's religion.

It did state quite clearly that this guy is a complete A hole, something that is not unheard of by people of any race or religion. But it did not state his religious affiliation, but you assumed that he must be Muslim by his name alone. Which is quite racist.

And just so you don't edit your post this is what it said...

'You die tonight' ?

This is what you say to blind pensioners ?

Why ?

Why the death threats against those who're paying your wages ?

Why the death threats to anyone ?

Why are muslims so obsessed with imposing violence and death ?

Yes beyond just bigoted, you stepped into RACIST territory with your post here.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Back to the topic at hand...

Ok so now that we are well aware of the problems that are associated with people of different cultures coming together, I would like to restore this thread to the original purpose, which is of course the conspiracy to show Islam as a violent extremist religion.

Posts in this thread have shown clearly that this propaganda does in fact work. People who otherwise would probably never be bigoted or racist are blatantly xenophobic about Muslims.

Propaganda when effectively issued to the people has a way of infecting a society for the purpose of generalizing a civilization, a group, or a philosophy in order for the country that is perpetuating the propaganda to dehumanize and demonise the perceived enemy.

In this post The Islam Conspiracy I wanted the membership here to try and deconstruct this propaganda campaign for what it really is. Instead, some members have taken it upon themselves to perpetuate that exact propaganda campaign. In fact through their posts have proven that this propaganda campaign truly exists. Just reading through this thread is an exercise in understanding bigotry, racism, fear, intolerance, and lack of understanding.

The paranoia apparent in some posters remarks is nearly laughable. While yes there is truly an extremist element to Islam, that is certainly not the norm, nor is it the truth that all Muslims want to destroy the west.

See when you describe all of a sect or group as something, that is the definition of the word bigotry. It's obvious to most that not every Muslim is radicalized.

What makes this propaganda worse is when the main stream media seems intent on making sure to find out whether or not a person who commits some crime is Muslim. Now, on the other hand you rarely hear about other religious people who commit crimes. It's generally accepted that if a person commits a crime, they do so because of their own actions. However in cases involving Muslims, it's automatically assumed that the religion was the true culprit and the person themselves were indoctrinated and brainwashed into committing these terrible acts by a violent religion.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For examples of Anti Islamic Propaganda, let us look at the following pictures...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b5a650608d2.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously this is a political satire cartoon out of Norway. Depicting a beheading of a citizen of Norway by an Muslim Extremist. Now does anyone know of a beheading of a Norwegian citizen? Or is this an example of extreme fear at a culture that does not quite mesh with the peoples of Norway?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7e1f6847df9.jpg[/atsimg]

Now obviously this is a photoshoped picture depicting a Muslim woman with a sign on her back proclaiming that she has a bomb. This is a rather disgusting picture, and perfect fodder for this thread.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fb33900a6cd.jpg[/atsimg]

Now we have a Mid Eastern male depicted with a bomb on his head, suggesting that this is what Muslims think about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/810c5978d407.jpg[/atsimg]

This picture seems to me like the kind of T shirt that would be worn by followers of the Westboro Baptist Church. This is the exact type of propaganda that this group would display.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Actually, it is true. There aren't any pagans in any Muslim controlled nations, and they still persecute them like it was the middle ages. While, at one time there were a great deal of Pagans in those countries now controlled by Islam. At least neo paganism is starting to thrive again in the west. In the U.S. and Canada the native religions were left alone, and many still practice them, swame is true for Australia.

Also what is true is that all nations controlled by Muslims are extremely oppressive, with very barbaric legal systems.

From what I have seen, Muslims might avoid the bacon, but they have no problem otherwise eating fast food or drinking beer.

They could start being Americans by letting their wives dress in blue jeans, just like most of the men already do, and wear comfortable clothes. Maybe buy a Harley, and take their woman out for a bike ride in the wind. Celebrate Christmas, it really isn't a religious holiday, and Christ is supposedly a part of the Islamic tradition. They could let their kids play with the neighborhood kids, let their daughters try out for cheerleading if that is what she wants, or be in a school play, and the same goes for their sons.

They could have barbecues, and invite non-muslim friends.

Decorate the house for Christmas and Halloween, put up a flag on Memorial day, the 4th of July, or Veterans day.

Make eye contact when appropriate, smile, and make small talk, and allow your wife and daughters to do the same. Learn to put up with boys talking to your daughters.

Stop blaming the west for the problems of the Middle East. If you think that western nations are the reason for all the problems in the world, then why live in a western nation.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

oh, thank you:

...They could start being Americans by letting their wives dress in blue jeans, just like most of the men already do...

...letting their wives...just like most of the men already do...

thank you poet1b - I see this one as a true gift

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

First of all, forcing your woman to wear a burqa or a hajib has nothing to do with religious freedom, it is a tool of oppression and dominance. Preaching hate, declaring sovereignty over the community, and building fortresses is not a part of the freedom of religion.

Second, even freedom of religion has its limits. What if your neighbor decided to take up the religion of the ancient Aztecs, and started sacrificing people in his backyard, should that be allowed under freedom of religion?

Forcing women to wear the burqa is supporting radical Islam, so yes, you do support radical Islam.

Supporting the right of an Islamic organization to declare sovereignty over the community, and building fortresses is supporting radical Islam.

Every step of the way you have defended the barbaric practices of Muslims, while posting lame comments about a Christian commune which had absolutely nothing about isolating themselves, and controlling children. The fact that you can't seem to tell the difference speaks enormous volumes the cultural prejudices that have been programmed into you.

The founding fathers of the U.S. fought to gain their liberty. These Muslim extremists which you have supported in this thread are intent on taking away our liberty.

The founding fathers of the U.S. weren't sending programmed fools to blow themselves up in public markets like cowards. The soldiers of the U.S. revolution were a bunch of rag tag farmers who took on the worlds most powerful army at the time, attacking only military targets, and often taking them on toe to toe.

Once again, your inability to tell the difference demonstrates how divorced from reality you are.

I support liberty by demanding that Islamic women in the U.S. are free from the bondage of the veil, by pushing to have this barbaric form of dress banned. Allow these forms of dress for religious events and holidays, but other wise, no.

I don't paint every Muslim with the same brush.

The only Muslims I have a problem with are the ones who force their women behind the veil. When the men cover themselves as much as the women, I have some respect, but otherwise, big problem.

Women should not be treated as slaves and religious symbols.

Why do you support the oppression of women?

Is it your claim that all the women who state that they were forced to dress in this barbaric manner were liars? Don't you have sympathy for the women who were ostracized from their families, facing death, for refusing to wear the restrictive clothing? Have you even bothered to look at the other side of the argument.

You are the one who is a part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You support persecution of innocents which does cause real physical harm to people as long as it is claimed under freedom of religion, but you oppose freedom of speech, should it be used to criticize religion.

You are one confused person.

You do know that women put bombs under those large veils and blow themselves up in public places don't you?

I don't know if that is a citizen of Norway in the cartoon, but Islamic radicals have been known to behead prisoners.

What do you have against exposing the truth?

Why are you against freedom of speech?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Why are you against freedom of speech?

I wonder if you might please show us one single example where whatukno says or shows that he is against freedom of speech

I have a lot of other questions - but I don't have that much time

let's focus on this one

so, please poet1b - I'm confused - I just don't see it

also - what is this thread about?

it's OK to cheat - go back and read the OP

I'd like to hear your interpretation

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

The post I am replying to clearly is an object against people expressing their opinion about the violent manifestations of Islam.

whatukno clearly expresses his dislike of these pictures which tell about Islamic violence.

whatukno claims that depictions of Muslim violence is propaganda, which is complete nonsense. His evidence seems to be denial of what others report.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

thank you poet1b -

that was what I was looking for

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Crikey.
You don't know the first thing about Islam.
Obviously.

ps. your muzzie pals will probably strap a bomb on your azz and send you into a population center. be careful. white boy dhimmi.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Hi jay funny finding you here.

Would you say that christianity is very passive and Islam is aggressive?

Would that make Christianity vs. Islam passive/aggressive?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

Then you can easily say that innocent isn't so innocent and deserves an IED, their disco blown up, or a couple of planes flown into their buildings. ...

... or a blown up wedding party, or bombed bogus WMD targets, or tortured citizens, or use WP on a entire city while snipers murder anyone trying to leave, or contractors shooting up cars while listening to Elvis, or shooting up entire families at roadblocks...

[edit on 7/12/09 by PSUSA]

Sorry my comment was cut off for some reason...

Anyway, yeah, atrocities happen (rarely, despite what the media would have you believe).But, do you really think we would be there if they hadn't done what they had (and continue to do)?

Look up what my username means - 35Foxtrot, HUMINT. Unless you'd been there with me dealing with these yahoos, don't try to minimize what they've done and continue to do. You want specific, horrendous, obscene stories about what we've come across? I'd be happy to share and leave you with a lifetime of bad dreams just like I have.

[edit on 10/12/09 by 35Foxtrot]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Islam is the new scary thing people who don't know much about the world can point at and blame for all their ills, the new bogeyman to scare their kids with.

It's that simple.

There are religious nuts in every religion - no religion has cornered the market.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that this religion is mainly contained in the region of the world with the most important fuel source, the people belonging to it have been messed with repeatedly by external aggressors. It's been happening for decades, and it continues to this day. It's easy to see how many can feel victimised, how a siege mentality can set in, and how people want to lash out to protect themselves against a perceived threat. Heck, it's something most western countries pride themselves on doing should they be in the same spot.

Hating on Islam is xenophobia. It's nothing more, and nothing less. It's useful, though, as it allows people who are not xenophobic to quickly identify those people who are willing to judge based on stereotypes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join