It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

We covered this a couple of pages ago, yes it's true that people immigrating to a country should probably assimilate to that culture.

But that doesn't mean they have to completely abandon their culture or traditions. It's those differences that make a country stronger in the end.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

All i am saying is why don't you just come out clean and stop beating round the bush? It's getting really boring reading the same posts being repeated again and again.

You pick on little things like burqa and keep parroting it until you find a new thing to parrot about.No matter how much evidence or justification provided you won't accept it.

Muslims build a minaret and suddenly it becomes a Big deal because 'its a sign of islamic takeover of the west'.

And what would you say about the West which interferes in islamic countries, steal their natural resources, implement western democracy,bomb and kill innocent civillians, start up civil wars,threaten leaders of what they can and can't do, build and expand unlimited millitary and air bases?

Don't forget there are two sides to every coin.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by merkava]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by merkava]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

It's getting really boring reading the same posts being repeated again and again.

Oh good, I thought it was just me.

You pick on little things like burqa and keep parroting it until you find a new thing to parrot about.No matter how much evidence or justification provided you won't accept it.

Ya think?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by merkava

No matter how much evidence or justification provided you won't accept it.

Ya think?

Ya man, look at his/hers posting history and you will see what i mean.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok so Amadmaninjihad is spewing stuff from Iran.
And Adam Fattyboy Ghadan has a new video out:
"Those who have made the foolish decision to stand with America and its allies in their losing war against Islam ... you have not only betrayed Islam and Muslims and left the fold of faith, but you have also caused the destabilization of nations and the displacement ... of thousands of weak and oppressed people," Gadahn said.

"The blood of countless Muslims is on your hands, and the security and very future of the countries you claim to defend and serve has been placed in jeopardy because your external enemies are taking advantage of your heedlessness as you fight and kill your fellow countrymen for American dollars."
www.cnn.com...

And still Americans think that Islam is not in jihad against the West.
Perplexing.
Their own words tell us that they are fighting us. Their own words say they will continue. Why can't we understand this?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Perplexing.
Their own words tell us that they are fighting us. Their own words say they will continue. Why can't we understand this?

Thus the OP of the thread rears it's ugly head. Propaganda. Just as Poet1b is convinced that every Muslim male is out gang raping women because they aren't wearing the appropriate clothing. Muslim leaders are trying to convince people in their countries what we represent is evil. This is propaganda. This is what this thread is supposed to be about, however, you, Poet1b and others have managed to confuse propaganda with reality. It's not. It's phony baloney expressed and written to confuse and polarize enemy nations against each other.

This sort of propaganda has gone on ever sense the dawn of national warfare. It's an ancient human custom to bring fear into the population to make the people of waring nations hate one another. It works because people of nations don't take the time to understand one another. They just blindly believe the hype that is fed to them and thus help and perpetuate wars that have no real justification.

Iran has expressed that they want nuclear power. We have taken that as they want nuclear weapons. Now as the United States is still the only country to have EVER used a nuclear weapon in an act of war, we somehow think that we are capable of determining who should have these weapons of mass destruction.

The west has told us that if Iran gets nukes they would immediately attack Israel with them. But of course it's general knowledge that Israel has nukes of it's own and is why Israel is still on the map today.

During the cold war the idea of mutually assured destruction was enough to keep the USA and the USSR from annihilating each other. I believe the same would hold true with Iran and Israel. It seems to work with India and Pakistan.

So you see, propaganda plays an important role no matter what side of the conflict one is on.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Ok so Amadmaninjihad is spewing stuff from Iran.

stuff is constantly being spewed - by this guy, other guys, our guys

how much damage should be done because of spewing?

"The blood of countless __________________ is on your hands, and the security and very future of the countries you claim to defend and serve has been placed in jeopardy because your external enemies are taking advantage of your heedlessness as you fight and kill your fellow countrymen for __________________

remove some details - and what have we got here? any of it sound familiar?

their own words are readying a people for conflict

their own words...but not their own - not really - it's the words of the few trying to work on the minds of the many - do you think you are immune?

they are just as terrified of us as we are of them - why?

people say words aren't dangerous

:-)

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Perplexing.

Why do you keep chattin BS out your ar** *ole on every thread?

Can't you ever stick to the topic and come up with some constructive criticism with some bloody EViDENCE.

Yes we know you hate islam but you don't have to constantly keep reminding us about how much you hate it.I think everyone on ATS has figured that one out by now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Our leaders have told us that this is not a religious war, it is a war against terror, we should realize that Islam is not the enemy, but zealots following an extreme version of a religion is. This should hold true for any religion, not just Islam, this should also be realized for any ideology. Being overly zealous about any ideology is probably a bad idea.

I have a BIG problem with this statement above.

The people who are considered radical extremest are ALL of the practicing Muslims. Deception and killing of Non Muslims in the name of Allah is NORMAL for ALL MUSLIMS.

The media who has been infiltrated by Muslims using this deception are trying to make us believe that there are Good Muslims who do not believe extremist views. THIS IS A LIE.

In my sig file I link to a movie from a leading expert on terrorism who gives an outline of the history of Islam, Mohammad and what Muslims really believe.

The fact is that radical killing of Americans and all peoples who are Not Muslims are NOT extremist views, but are at the very HEART and CORE of the Islamic Muslim religion.

ALL practicing Muslims believe these extreme views.. NOT just the so called radical Muslims. The media has twisted this truth to make us unaware of Muslims real agenda. It is part of their NORMAL Every Day Muslim beliefs to use DECEPTION to bring about their agenda.

This enemy is not at our back door but through their deception and peoples ignorance we have allowed these people to infiltrate our schools, churches and governments.

This video is a MUST SEE for any American who wants to understand what this threat is all about and how we can protect our selves and our sovereign way of life.

Radical Islam’s Threat to America
blog.americancongressfortruth.com...-4204

[edit on 12-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

But to call us fools and aiders and abettors to radical Islam is insulting and completely untrue. We just aren't bigots.

Yeah, I must be a bigot because you can not possibly be a fool.

Since when did the definition of bigot include speaking out against groups that promote violence against others.

I don't like the NAZIs or the KKK either, I guess that would also make me a bigot, or else you a fool.

Look at my posting history, it has been pretty consistent.

Ban the Burqa and the hijab because they are tools used by radicals to control their women. They must control their women because they plan conquest through the womb. In other words they plan on taking us over by out breeding us, and there have been plenty of links where these radical Muslim organizations explain this. Banning the Burqa and the hijab would be an extremely effective method of destroying this plan.

The burqa and hijab should be banned for the same reason communities have made gang style clothing illegal.

Ban the organizations who claim sovereignty over the community, whose intentions are to set up a community in complete isolation to the host nation and rule with Sharia law. This should have been long ago to put a stop to these cults.

Throw anyone in jail who calls for the enslavement of others, or to have others put to death, or harass others for not wearing particular items of clothing like a hijab.

Immigrants who call for the conquest of our nation in order to remake it the image of the nation where they came from should not be allowed to live in our country.

No organization that considers the testimony of a woman to be half as reliable as a man should be allowed to insert itself into a divorce case, in any form, shape, or manner.

These laws should be applied to all religions, or any organization that threatens the general population.

Pray to what ever god you want, I don't care.

If start calling for violence in the name of your god, you should go to jail before you are given the opportunity to carry out that threat. This is just good sense.

The fact that you want to ignore what these radical Muslim organizations are doing all over the planet makes you a fool to fall for the claim that these tried and proven methods of conquest should be allowed in our nation under freedom of religion.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Want to see a real live bigot?

Go look in the mirror.

I don't know where you learned to hate western values, but the garbage you put up clearly displays your hatred.

Why don't you stop beating around the bush, and admit your true desire, to kill all of us in the west because you are sure we are planning on killing you. You have made this clear for several posts now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Why don't you stop beating around the bush, and admit your true desire, to kill all of us in the west because you are sure we are planning on killing you. You have made this clear for several posts now.

that's about enough of that poet1b - insulting people is one thing - this is completely out of line - even for you

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

That's enough out of me!

You should be addressing this to Merkava for this comment.

And what about all the times he has accused me of calling for genocide, none of those times deserved your attention, why my sarcastic reply to his cheap shots.

That is some pretty clear bias on your part.

In fact cheap shots seem to be the only thing those you support seem capable of, while those who point out Muslim aggression have posted numerous links to back up the reasons for our opinions.

In fact the whole point of this thread is to attack anyone who speaks out against the expanding aggressive tactics of Muslim extremists by calling us all a bunch of bigots.

You need to be more concerned about your own behavior.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by poet1b

that's about enough of that poet1b - insulting people is one thing - this is completely out of line - even for you

This is classic Freudian projection. It's quite comical, actually.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by poet1b

Naa it ain't out of line for him/her.

Let him/her reveal their true colours and the only way that's possible is by touching their nerves.

When someone runs out of things to parrot about espicially without evidence they tend to go on offensive mode to defend their radical views.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

That's enough out of me!

You should be addressing this to Merkava for this comment.

You see the comment i made about your best pal Jjay totally matches the way she behaves on every thread.

If someone doesn't have constructive material to add on a thread they should really not be posting.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

Which is why I pointed out Merkala's Freudian projection.

And yours earlier as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

So when you think you see an idiot, your goal to out that person by acting like an even bigger idiot?

Hey, you succeeded in that goal.

The fact of the matter is that JJay55 was not making any personal attacks against anyone, only reporting facts about the issue at hand, which is what we are supposed to be doing.

Your response was to personally attack her.

What shows how badly your side is losing this debate is that all you seem to be able to do is make personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nobody is going to change anyone's mind.

Peoples Irrational Islamophobia is just that... Irrational.

A definition of Islamophobia is this

dread or hatred of Islam and therefore, to the fear and dislike of all Muslims

Source

It has been displayed over and over again in this thread and it's disgusting.

All generalizations are bad but this is just insane.
To hate an entire group of people and think they're all evil and all out to kill you is just pathetic.

In fact all these "perceptions" have been listed in this and other threads too.

The Runnymede report identified eight perceptions related to Islamophobia:

1. Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.

2. It is seen as separate and "other." It does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them.

3. It is seen as inferior to the West. It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive, and sexist.

4. It is seen as violent, aggressive, threatening, supportive of terrorism, and engaged in a clash of civilizations.

5. It is seen as a political ideology, used for political or military advantage.

6. Criticisms made of "the West" by Muslims are rejected out of hand.

7. Hostility towards Islam is used to justify discriminatory practices towards Muslims and exclusion of Muslims from mainstream society.

8. Anti-Muslim hostility is seen as natural and normal.

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by SorensDespair

Which is why I pointed out Merkala's Freudian projection.

And yours earlier as well.

And yet Merkala and I seem to both be content with everything except bigotry, while you see hatred everywhere you go. I guess if we're projecting contentment, it can't be such a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join