It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lied: Taliban Did Not Refuse to Hand Over Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
WOW, another Obama bashing post!
How very American.

Just for the record, the Joint Allied Reconnaissance Intelligence Agency KNOWS where Osama bin Laden is, right down to which particular cave complex he is in near Tora Bora.

They KNOW that he (apparently) suffers from Parenchymal kidney disease and they know that each month, a caravan travels across the mountains to provide the medical treatment he needs.

The reason they have not captured OBL is quite simple. He is of better use to them alive and under constant observation, than dead.

You are agreeing with the OP then? That is exactly what he/she is saying.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If bin Laden was still alive, wouldn't the PTB have enough brain power or native "smarts" to opt for the maximum possible credibility concerning his existence? Wouldn't there be a verifiably recent (enough) VIDEO of the REAL ObL? And wouldn't such a militant jihadist-propagandist want to make himself as visible and undeniable a presence as possible? THINK, people. Jeezus, I swear this site is effectively NO different from the MSM.

OK, sue me that this reply is slightly off topic, but it's related enough, I believe. Rant over.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

body doubles are never in short supply... even though they never look like him.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obama is just an extension of the Bush Regime. Nothing is different. I don't know who the bigger liars are the Bush camp or the Obama camp. Bush and Obama carry the same stench. I wonder if politicians can stoop any lower. Our leaders have hit an all time low and are a bunch of liars who only care about themselves. I will no longer waste my time thinking about these corrupt sold out liars. It's really astounding that these folks think we are so stupid as to believe anything they say.
Forgive me I just needed to vent. Please take care and have a nice holiday season. Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
WOW, another Obama bashing post!
How very American.

WOW, Another lame excuse for a post!
How very fascist of you!

People can say what they want to say about anybody, as long as it doesn't lead to bodily harm. Isnt it the American way to say what we want when we want? Unless, you believe in, 'Do as i say, not as i do?'

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Isn't Bin Laden dead?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
great post. obama is a liar just like bush. now hopefully all the obamabots will wake from their sleep. hopefully the anti war left will find their balls again.

obama is a lying sack of garbage and he needs to be confronted as such.
let it be written, let it be done,
amen.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'll be called a retard again if I show this to people

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Well both of you are right, funny I didn’t think about the Obama supporters when I was writing this thread. I had tunneled vision on Obama as I was comparing him to George Bush. LOL I really don’t see what good he has done for America since he has been in office. Nothing but prolonged these two illegal wars and I don’t care what excuses Obama gives, he promised to end these wars he lied. 30,000 more troops that’s not ending a war. Now he lies about the Bush administration, how can the man hold his head up in public.

Actually, Obama never said that he intended to end the war in Afghanistan, he said that he intended to end the war in Iraq. As a matter of fact, the war in Afghanistan was the one that he promised to escalate, and, true to the warlike nature of America politics, he did.

I knew before he got elected that there was no way he actually intended to end the war in Iraq, if you fell for it, then "SHAME ON YOU." He rode a popularity contest into office that was supported by our media and the corporations that own them. There was never really a choice as to whom was going to get elected, and even if we had gotten McCain, the "crap would still be hitting the fan."

To tell you the truth, it still perplexes me that many of you continue to make these threads and posts on ATS as if you're surprised that things aren't going your way. Since when has politics looked out for the interests of the American people? This system was destined to do exactly what it is currently doing. Until people actually rise and take back the power (and I'm not talking about armed revolt) then, you can expect more of the same. You'd be surprised how effective your voice can be when you, and others stop participating in the marketplace. There are other extremely effective ways as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Its not just Obama. Liars are in overabundance in Washington.

Q: How do you know when a politician is lying?
A: His/Her lips are moving.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Obama Lied: Taliban Did Not Refuse to Hand Over Bin Laden

Obama slipped past a real doozy Tuesday night when he said the Taliban refused to hand over bin Laden. It just ain't so. They tried three times to open negotiations for this, but Bush refused each time. He wanted to bomb people so badA senior Taliban minister has offered a last-minute deal to hand over Osama bin Laden during a secret visit to Islamabad, senior sources in Pakistan told the Guardian last night... it hurt. From its first days in office in January of 2001 the Administration of George W. Bush meant to launch military attacks against both Afghanistan and Iraq. The reasons had nothing to do with terrorism.

While I mostly agree with your above argument and I applaud your posting this rather telling information I tend doubt a 'false flag operation'. That is not to say it is not possible I just really have a hard time believing that even the most corrupt and evil administration would do such a thing. I personally have ambivalent feelings about what is in fact going on with this situation.

#1) Osama Din Laden was let go in order to maintain a 'boogie-man terrorist leader' to justify the continued massive public monetary funding of the military-industrial-complex.

#2) Osama Bin Laden was let go by Bush Admin to use as a fear factor helping to stoke the fears of the WMD's in Iraq and thus stage the invasion there.

#3) Osama Bin Laden was let go to justify a continued presence in Afghanistan in order to move in more troops to protect and maintain the oil pipeline.

#4) (similar to #3) Osama Bin Laden was allowed to escape to justify our continued military presence and actions in the Middle East where we will slowly build control over the majority of the worlds dwindling oil supply for strategic reasons.

I suppose it could also be Obama covering for the Bush administration, after all he is maintaining their policies right down the line. Still I think it most likely that it has strategic implications.

Allin all excellent post!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It is true Obama lied.

It is fact that the Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden with evidence that proves he did it.

The Bush administration didn't have any concrete evidence and still doesn't.

On the FBI's most wanted list, Bin Laden isn't charged with the events of 9/11.

We went to war in Afghanistan on no moral grounds, no concrete evidenece, no UN backing, and without officially declaring war!!!!

The Bush administration saw how easy we all accepted the war in Afghanistan without question, so they decided we would go to war in Iraq too. All they had to do was mention one thing over and over again. "UH OH! They gots WMDs yall!"

2 falsified wars and now Obama is adding to them. This not only proves that Obama and Bush are the same, but they are being used and controlled by the same people. People we don't know and never will.

We must take our country back from the tyrants!
We've got to wake the people around us up!
So we can decide our fate for ourselves!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by tooo many pills]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I don’t care what a book says, in my opinion, that was written to do damaged control for the Bush administration and to make profit form it misinformation.

Yeah, we know. Most people who have an agenda dont want to be bothered with the little things called facts.

FACT: Bill Clinton was largely responsible for 9/11 through his inaction.

FACT: Bill Clinton had several opportunities to apprehend OBL.

FACT: Even after several terrorist attacks on american interests (Kenya embassy and the USS COLE) Clinton did nothing!!!!

FACT: GWB grossly mishandled the Iraqi and afghan wars.

FACT: GWB either 1. Never revealed the full extent of his intelligence on Iraq or 2. Operated with almost entirely false information.

FACT: GWB generally destabilized the mid-east.

FACT: Obama has not and will not make good on any promises to "end the war on terror".

FACT: Obama has, in fact, ESCALATED the war in the ME and is even discussing expanding it into pakistan!!!!

FACT: Our last few leaders have been hopelessly messed up.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightoftheComet

FACT: Bill Clinton was largely responsible for 9/11 through his inaction.

FACT: Bill Clinton had several opportunities to apprehend OBL.

FACT: Even after several terrorist attacks on american interests (Kenya embassy and the USS COLE) Clinton did nothing!!!!

I love these three assertions made by the right.

I am not a Clinton supporter but I do have to call foul on this one. If it makes you feel better to try to shift some of the blame onto Clinton go ahead but don't expect to get much respect for doing so. In fact expect to get a bit of pointing and laughing.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
most of these threads make me laugh ?

If you truly believe in the N.W.O global elite agenda (resource wars, fake terrorism, global government) ..

why would you think Obama would be any different......?

Democracy as it is at the moment is a facade .. it don't matter who you vote for .. the 'A' team wins one way or the other, whilst you quibble over semantics (what they want you to do) the Agenda rolls on ...and on..and on.....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i dont know if Obama lied or not - im not judging. I dont know if Bush lied or not - im not judging.

But what i do know is that the spirit of this thread is that the Taliban is telling us the truth.

Why in the world would you give them such a benefit of the doubt?

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

first of all I would like you provide a link regarding any attempts of the Taliban trying to hand Bin Laden over after 9/11 or I would like you recant your bogus statements because this just don't fly. Shortly after 9/11 when the U.S. demanded the Taliban hand over bin Laden, there was about a 3 hour teleconference that started around 11pm western time were the Taliban recited the Koran for about 2 straight hours reciting all of the passages in the book that prevent them from handing a Muslim over to the infidels. This thread is a joke and if you want to talk about bin Laden being gift wrapped and delivered, that offer came from Sudan, and since at the time you described bin Laden was pumping money into the schools and infrastructure of Afghanistan. Your link is to an op ed for one, and although many are interested in all the theories and mis information our government is involved in, an opinion editorial piece is hardly going to validate any of your claims. Besides, we still have the tape of bin laden before 9/11 about how he discusses his plans of terrorism on US soil. What is even worse about people who have their blinders on about 9/11, they are usually are too ignorant to remember the USS Cole, 2 Embassy bombings, the first WTC attack...all the way back to the Iranian fundamentalists. I mean people act like terrorism didn't start until the movie Superman was made. Honestly these threads that contain ZERO substance other than someones opinion, are a waste of time. Quote the 9/11 Commission book or something, but an op-ed by someone who was probably more worried about getting their soy milk latte on 9/10- than the seriousness of the threat terrorism. A good reporter would have been reporting on the threat before it happened as opposed to jumping on the inside job coat tales with an uninformed opinion. Thanks for telling me the Taliban would have handed him over if we provided proof, EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AGAINST MUSLIM LAW, give me a break and go get informed. Taliban=fundamentalist, women beating, infidel decapitating, murderers. You convincing ANYONE they would have just handed him over for any reason is a joke because you are to obtuse to see in their eyes, no proof could have been provided because he was doing Ala's work. This is absurd. The reason we didn't blow him up in Sudan was because the a Prince of the UAE could have been in the collateral damage. The people of Afghanistan already fear for their lives and their childrens lifes, without having to worry about the repercussion of turning in their own Profit.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Obama is not holding up any of his campaign promises, I am not surprised that the war is not over, or that the MSM still says OBL is alive.
This president has only a few goals before he is done his first 4 years, and even though his poll numbers are dropping (just like bush) he will be in for another (predicted
) 4 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The military will never raise against the governmet because of all action that is given to them, plus high tech material... The military need blood to feel good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join