It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think I found what some of us are talking about. Again, thanks to Eisler's laser example.

Speckle Pattern

Although it doesn't seem to cover all areas of occurrence, it might be an explanation. And, it's a scientific enough answer that it won't offend sensibilities...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I used to assume that most people who are blind are in darkness/blackness. But I have recently read stories about people who see spots and dots of light. They see so much of this visual snow that they are literally blind. But they are not in darkness, but in a fog of colored dots. It must be very disorienting and frustrating. There is nothing doctors can do about it!

Thank goodness you are not blinded by this phenomenon. Just hope it doesn't get worse or get to the point where it distracts you or actually blinds you.

I also remember when I was a child I used to see lots of speckles of light even in the darkness. From my memory It seems like I saw it more powerfully as a child than now. I guess I did notice it more then, but children seem to notice things that adults just have learned to ignore.

The other night I had went to see Green lantern and when they talked about the green light of WILL POWER, there were all these tiny green spots that would form whatever the Green Lantern was thinking about. After watching that movie, after I left, I started noticing that there were little dots around me. I mean, I always sort of saw them but never thought much about them and mostly ignored them.

I also see these when I close my eyes.
I have learned to go into a lucid dream by sort of looking into the blackness of my mind, looking at the dots and relaxing until they form shapes and colors and hypnogogic imagery. I can't do it all the time but when I do, I suddenly feel very relaxed and good and at peace.

I have seen the little sparkles that you can see when you look at the blue sky, these sort of follow the path of your tiny capilaries and I am told I am actually seeing white blood cells going through the capilaries.

I know what that looks like. I also know what floaters look like. My floaters sort of look like blackish grey outlines of rod shapes or clusters of round cell shapes or small blackish grey entangled strings. I mostly see these if I look at the overcast sky or go into a white room and just look at the wall and concentrate. I don't see floaters that much and I don't really try to see them that much, but I do see them sometimes.

I think I know what you mean when you say you see little dots, and maybe we all see them to some extent. Some people just conciously are more aware of them.

I have read that we don't actually see anything. Everything we think we see is just our brains interpretation of signals recieved. So we recieve so many signals and our brains interpret what is important and discards the rest. So although we get a lot of imput, we can only interpret some of it.

If we could focus or concentrate on taking it all in and not discarding a bit of it maybe we could "see" more of what is around us. The same thing goes for any of our senses. You wear clothing, but unless it is chafting you, you probably just discard the information until you don't really notice the weight or warmth of it. You only have to notice it if you are cold and need more, or hot and need to take some off, or something is pinching.

You also don't have to be conciously aware of your breathing all 24 hours of the day. It is only if you stop breathing or someone mentions breathing to you, that you become aware that you were even breathing.

Maybe if we learn to concentrate more, we can see more and experience more, if we want to.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by temporarypermanence

Ever notice how a laser "speckle pattern" is the same if you shine it on your hand or off a object much farther away?
Seems that distance does not affect it.

Here is another common sight that I personally can see.
Visual Snow Pattern

I also see the white blood cell effect that has been described commonly in this thread.

So between white blood cells, snow, and my floaters, my vision is pretty busy.

edit on 6/26/2011 by staple because: Added so meat to the stew.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Hi, I’m new here but it was this thread that brought me to this site. I was searching for answers to what it is that I now see everywhere & anywhere I focus if I wish to. I confirm that I see what you describe exactly. I asked to see one day. Immediately I saw........ floaters and something else........I saw spinning, swirling orb like translucent dots flying in varying random directions, changing size & orientation. I can see them day, night and in any light or place although easier if the background is constant and if I'm in a relaxed meditative state. I had not ever noticed or seen these things before this date being around 2 months ago.

I had an eye check immediately and my eyes are fine.

Since then I have spent every spare moment investigating, trying to photograph and experimenting with them. They can get really big, fly out far, often getting smaller as they come in although this varies and now I see they have dimension to them as well and sometimes colour. One grew so big it was hovering above me then panned out with each pan increasing in size and distance. They are there as are the birds and insects they are part of it all.

What I have concluded so far is that these moving dots seem to have consciousness as in they are responsive. I’m not sure if they are a part of my own thought consciousness projected out or separate to me. When I am fully relaxed and in acceptance of them as real they will often on my thought wish come within my reach and I touch them although I can't describe it as touching it's more like a merging..... then they vanish or pan off on their merry way.

I have taken many photos and it's too soon to be certain yet but I think there may be a link between these dots and the genuine orbs (i.e. not dust or moisture orbs) found in photos and some videos such as the orbs filmed on the James Gilliard ranch. I feel the dots and these orbs may be one in the same.

Check out this photo which shows a blue translucent orb by my leg (bottom right of photo)

Bear in mind this orb is a still photo with the flash showing a more physical side to what is viewed with the naked eye. Also imagine seeing this orb directly front on so the small circle on the inside is facing you directly. Does this hit any deja vues with you? Is it possible these dots are the same as genuine orbs?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hi, I’m new here but it was this thread that brought me to this site. I was searching for answers to what it is that I now see everywhere & anywhere I focus if I wish to. I confirm that I see what you describe exactly. I asked to see one day. Immediately I saw........ floaters and something else........I saw spinning, swirling orb like translucent dots flying in varying random directions, changing size & orientation. I can see them day, night and in any light or place although easier if the background is constant and if I'm in a relaxed meditative state. I had not ever noticed or seen these things before this date being around 2 months ago.

I had an eye check immediately and my eyes are fine.

Since then I have spent every spare moment investigating, trying to photograph and experimenting with them. They can get really big, fly out far, often getting smaller as they come in although this varies and now I see they have dimension to them as well and sometimes colour. One grew so big it was hovering above me then panned out with each pan increasing in size and distance. They are there as are the birds and insects they are part of it all.

What I have concluded so far is that these moving dots seem to have consciousness as in they are responsive. I’m not sure if they are a part of my own thought consciousness projected out or separate to me. When I am fully relaxed and in acceptance of them as real they will often on my thought wish come within my reach and I touch them although I can't describe it as touching it's more like a merging..... then they vanish or pan off on their merry way.

I have taken many photos and it's too soon to be certain yet but I think there may be a link between these dots and the genuine orbs (i.e. not dust or moisture orbs) found in photos and some videos such as the orbs filmed on the James Gilliard ranch. I feel the dots and these orbs may be one in the same.

Check out this photo which shows a blue translucent orb by my leg (bottom right of photo)

Bear in mind this orb is a still photo with the flash showing a more physical side to what is viewed with the naked eye. Also imagine seeing this orb directly front on so the small circle on the inside is facing you directly. Does this hit any deja vues with you? Is it possible these dots are the same as genuine orbs?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Maybe? There is no question: The universe is up for grabs, and it is every bit as artificial and self created as any other art.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel I only see them in the day, and it has to be a nice bright blue day. If any of you has seen stars (got hit hard) it is kinda like that, not exactly, but close.

See also: blue field entopic phenomenon.

You're seeing blood cells flowing through your retinae.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It can't be blue field entoptic phenomenon that I'm seeing because these dots can also materilise in the centre of my vision which is not possible according to the Wikipedia definition of blue field entoptic phenomenon.

'They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea'

These dots are also not floaters which I also identify and they seem to follow eye motion a bit delayed.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Berrygurrl, I know this post is old now, but I hope you get this response. I too had this exact same experience as a child. My parents still tease me about it, because night after night, I would see these spots of light when the lights we out. I slept in the bottom bunk and would stare up at the bottom of the top bed that my brother slept in. I would see these spots of energy, and could even hear a noise associated with them. They seemed to have a life behind them, that they could form into shapes, follow in line with the others, etc...and at times, they would scare me so I would scream out to my parents that I saw these spots and they were trying to talk to me. My parents thought I was just having nightmares, or my imagination was getting the best of me. Anyhow, I forgot about it for years and only in the last few years did I remember it. I remember at the same age, that at times these spots would all come together and if I followed them, it seemed to send me in a weird dream state. Do you remember anything like that?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I "see" this type of haze too. I have since I was a young child, before I had ever used a computer or really watched television. I remember distinctly night after night turning the lights off and seeing the darkness come alive. I thought this was typical for a long time until I started asking others.

Now as a young adult I see it with and without light-- I'm actually beginning to see people and objects composed of these "particles" when I am in the right awareness.

I only made it through page 10, but up until then not many mentioned that a lot of how the eye functions is associated with your brain, not the physical eyeball itself. I am sure if our pre- stereoscopic color vision primate relatives could have debated, the ones who could not see color yet thought the others were losing their minds.
I mean, people can go for years not realizing they are color-blind...

Could it be our vision is still evolving and only some carry this trait (which makes it unbelieveable or unreal to others)? Science is far from being complete on how our brains and eyes function. Everyone should try to keep an open mind-- maybe even be exicted that new possibilities are occuring!

I would also like to state, this phenomena is nothing like "floaters" or remnants of a hallucinogenic experience. It's not really like "snow" either. It's this transparent, colorful haze of tiny particles (that creates more depth when the lights are out). The colors go 'beyond' the average color spectrum we are accustomed to, so much so that this is very hard to describe adequately with words.

We are all (and everything entirely) made up of energy that cleverly cloaks itself as solid matter. Maybe it's just about time that barrier breaks down...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

When I was a kid I thought I saw air/oxygen. When the teacher said oxygen was invisible I was puzzled because I saw it everyday or so I thought. Someone said this haze is dust in a persons eye. I have had this since I was real young. It does not scare me now when I am tired it gets worse. It never interferes with my vision. I also have super senistive hearing as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Hi there,

what is it that you can hear above or below the normal everyday noise.

I have a high pitched sound that during the day does not interfere with the normal noise and if i wish i can block the normal out . I also hear it more during the night time, it does not interfere with my day to day life.

And this to the other posters on here:

There are other things i can see including the particles of light with a dark rim, they are NOT floaters or any such thing some here have tried to debunk.

The tiny dots i see;

They come in and out of existance and seem to travel at the same speed and float around in all directions.

One of the other things i see are similar to what i can only describe as being like the stripes on a seargant in the forces uniform , you know what i mean dont you, these stripes like a succession of V V V V V but underneath each other and overturned sort of like a parachute and flowing downwards in a line, and not just one line but many lines.

For those who follow magnetism, like a V gate...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Mannnn you just blew my mind, I thought I was the only one seeing these dots. I've been noticing them for the last 2 years I'd say, no more than that though. VERY weird, almost like you can see the matrix.
edit on 2-8-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Floater

Hate to disappoint, again

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's Gamma Ray Bursts.

They are more common to see now.

www.haystack.mit.edu...

....interesting theory.....

But yes, the light dots/streaks you see are Gamma Ray Bursts in the air. Likely from the fallout in our atmosphere though and not ET trying to talk to us.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Not the same

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Not the same

There's a lot of different visuals to Floaters, just because what you may have seen differs slightly from the graphic in the link I posted means nothing.

No one's "viewing the Matrix" or anything similar, it's simply an eye condition...
edit on 3/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just to say to all of you that claim that what I and so many others are seeing and describing here are floaters, white blood cells etc do not infact see what it is we are describing. If you did then you would know that these moving transparent specks of jellyfish light have their own mind/consciousness. You would know because you would be following their movements, you would be watching them follow your wish (although not command as they are individual & playful) and will move intowards your fingers usually unable to resist a challange. They are 3 dimensional and they do also appear to show in photographs although not always..... as well as does dust and moisture of course but just remember that not every $20 bill is a counterfieit just because there are counterfiets and not every flying speck of light energy is a floater or blood cell just becuase there are floaters and blood cells as well. Remember the world is not flat.

I have looked into this extensively they appear in the centre of my vision this does not fit the category of blue field phenomeon nor are they floaters which I do have a few of so I know the difference.

I used to be a materilistic skeptical person that poo pooed anything I hadn't seen in terms of spiritual, mystic etc....maybe you just haven't experienced these things yet and I wish you the best of experiences to come. For myself first I felt energy (by chance not looking for anything at all I just noticed it emitted from a kauri gum and it went from there to my hands) and now a few years later I can 'see"

To those of you that know. I had a vivid dream I was being taught to use my eyes - my eyes to move objects. Maybe oneday humankind will do this and yes maybe we are at early stages in this as they do appear where I focus at will and this seems to create a vortex of continuing ones that appear but I can only wish their movements from then on they are driving. Do others here that 'see' do you notice that they seem to come from the same point of origin? Have any of you experienced communication such as following direction of your clear mind's wish?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I noticed this a week ago also. Right before a lightning storm these particles appeared. At first I thought it was water but I never felt moisture. They were everywhere.

Peace to all.

Is that the Wave, I have heard mention on these forums?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have been able to see "the air" since I was a very young child. Those who's 3rd eye or pineal gland is open or receptive have this ability. When I was young it was highly noticeable and EVERYWHERE. These are not floaters. Mine move sometimes at such high speeds, directions and multiple grains/colors. As I have gotten older it's harder to see but if I concentrate it's still there.

For all of you that can see this do you also experience what I experience since I was young

1. Do you come from a family where many have special abilities. Clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc...
2. Do you also experience clairaudio such as odd noises, footsteps, people talking, singing etc...
3 Have you been touched by unseen entities? Pulled, pushed etc...
4 So you have OBE or astral project?
5 Able to see auras?

I ask because I have experienced all of this since my birth. No I don't use drugs or prescription drugs. I don't have any kind of mental malady or depression. I was born open as I'm assuming many of you who are seeing this were also. IT"S A GOOD THING!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join