It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UFO E-Books ~ The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The UFO Controversy In America by David M. Jacobs:

An account of sightings and reports of unidentified flying objects in the United States, from 1897 to the 1970s, describing and examining societal and individual responses to the controversial phenomena.

link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Great Great Great thread and links on UFO book research material..

Thanks Karl12, i hope people who want to study UFO phenomena seriously read these materials instead of scrutinizing blurry photo and youtube video..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

i hope people who want to study UFO phenomena seriously read these materials instead of scrutinizing blurry photo and youtube video..

I sincerely hope so too Milo and there's certainly some interesting books out there dealing with the raw data, government UFO documents and U.S. Intelligence agencies interaction with the UFO phenomenon.

I don't know if you've read it but this one's a corker as well and deals with the official historical aspect of the subject.

UFOs And Government: A Historical Inquiry

The story, which is unmasked by the governments' own documents, explains much that is new, or at least not commonly known, about the seriousness with which the military and intelligence communities approached the UFO problem internally.

link

Others:

'What We Really Know About Flying Saucers' by Otto Binder.

Very few of the many books published on "flying saucers" have attempted to collate the available "hard facts" and review statistically the vast amount of data now available. Now, at long last, a highly qualified science writer, Otto Binder, has reviewed this overwhelming mass of material - twenty years of sightings and information - and organized it into a meaningful and lucid book. He has done a remarkable job of sifting fact from fantasy and truth from nonsense. If there is a "secret" to the UFO mystery, it can be found somewhere in these pages.

link

--

'Flying Saucers: the Startling Evidence of the Invasion from Outer Space' by Coral Lorenzen.

1966 book by Coral Lorenzen, co-founder of APRO

link

--

'Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel.

This is a book of UFOs and the paranormal which does not parrot the popular line. It demonstrates the nexus existing between the various types of paranormal manifestations (ufos, hairy monsters, demons and ghosts, MIB, etc.) And, most significantly, Keel proves that the correct identity/source of UFOs are not aliens from other planets traveling aboard "spacechips" of "very advanced technology." This book not only explains the nature of UFOs and paranormal critters, but it can greatly assist the individual in coming to a true and greatly extended conception regarding the basic nature of reality.

link

edit on 24-3-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Trojan Horse is a good read, although a bit more dramatical than Magonia..

still , John Keel got something in there and it is an eye opener allright

the rest of the books i havent read but again i cannot thank you enought for the links , karl12.

i hope this thread got stickied at the front page of ALIENUFO thread..

THE BOOK CONTAINED WITHIN THIS THREAD/LINK ARE A MUST READ TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN REAL UFOLOGY PHENOMENA.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

milomilo

THE BOOK CONTAINED WITHIN THIS THREAD/LINK ARE A MUST READ TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN REAL UFOLOGY PHENOMENA.

Milo, they're certainly a good read my friend and below is an interesting one about UFO sightings in the Spanish-speaking regions of the world (appears there's quite a lot).

INEXPLICATA UFOs in Latin America and Spain

Link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi Karl

Not sure if people are interested in audio books?

But the "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects" by Ruppelt can be downloaded in mp3 chapters from the link below.

librivox.org...

EDIT: Keyhoe's "Flying Saucers Are Real" is another one available.

librivox.org...

edit on 27/10/13 by mirageman because: Additions

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Excellent stuff mate, will certainly be giving those a listen - here's a strange one from Douglas Aircraft.

'ADVANCED VEHICLE CONCEPTS RESEARCH'

PDF File

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Free UFO E-books from British researcher Jenny Randles:

The UFO Conspiracy - The First Forty Years - Jenny Randles:

Link

World's Best True UFO Stories - Jenny Randles & Peter Hough:

Link

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Two more.

UFO Study: A Handbook for Enthusiasts: Jenny Randles

PDF File

UFOs - Anatomy of a Phenomenon by Jacques F. Vallée

Link

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

UFO Phenomena And The Behavioral Scientist

PDF File

Melbourne Episode

PDF File

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Free audiobook - 'The Edwards AFB Encounter ' - courtesy of
NOUFORS

MP3 link

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
'The Case For The UFO' - M.K. Jessup:

link

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elepheagle
Thanks again for the book recommendations. I've just finished Ruppelt's book--the original one.

I looked him up before I read the text just to get some background and found the story about how the book was re-released just before his death; that it didn't indicate that it was the second edition; the foreword wasn't changed, and that it had three tacked on chapters that had him taken a decidedly negative stance against the possibility of UFOs being interplanetary spaceships.

I find this odd for a number of reasons. Especially, since in the end, he states that interplanetary spacecraft were a space-age myth. I am curious to get to these final three chapters in the near future in the hopes that he's offered a better explanation other than "space-age myth".

I'll take balloon, meteor, hallucinations, and what have you, but I'll be damned if I'm going to walk away with that conclusion. I wonder what sort of scientific rigor and empirical data was used in order for him to come to that conclusion (WHILE HE WAS NO LONGER WORKING FOR THE AIR FORCE), especially since in the original version of the book, in the last chapter, he states he severed his ties with UFOs, and commented about how even trying to keep up with them casually was taking too much effort.

I will make a point to read these three additional chapters, but if someone could answer me before I do that: Did Ruppelt make any changes inside the text which was already written (i.e. the first 17 chapters)? If not, I find this reissue highly suspect.

Ruppelt never said (in the original) that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships. But he did say that all UFOs could not be explained as planes, balloons, birds, meteors, hallucinations, etc.

I was sad to find out that he died at the young age of 37 of a heart attack. I so would have liked to know what he thought about some of the more interesting cases that have popped up since 1960.

Richard Dolan discussing Rupelt's book and the tacked on last three chapters:

Starts at 11:35

edit on 9-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Free E-book and one of the 'essential reads' when it comes to the UFO subject -whatever your position.

Charles Lear's audioblog does a good breakdown of Ruppelt's book:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nice database forming on this thread.....

I add the following:

yioup183ux.pdcdn4.top... smond%20leslie%20george%20adamski

3dodm2ht43.pdcdn1.top... well

edit on 11-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Free E-book"....reads' when it comes to the UFO subject -whatever your position.

Here are some sit by the Fireplace reads for the upcoming holiday season .....

Direct PDF www.emerald.com...

Direct PDF repository.upenn.edu...

Direct PDF iksqpkhnsb.pdcdn1.top...

Direct PDF 2rmdd6v1ga.pdcdn1.top... 20woman%20who%20originated%20and%20created%20earths%20first%20ufos%20extraterrestrial%20and%20man-made%20ufos%20flying%20saucers%20book%202

🍺

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Late 1800’s publication with first known use of the words Starship(s) (13 instances) as a mode of transportation! Transportation for Angels as written. If you like, consider Angels as a metaphor for Spiritual Aliens when reading.

Direct PDF oahspestandardedition.com...

edit on 17-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is vol 1 of 20. Search the web for vol 2-20.

Direct PDF aajtyfkvw1.pdcdn4.top... yclopedia%20of%20ufos%20aliens%20and%20extraterrestrial%20gods%20ufos%20and%20extraterrestrials%20from%20a%20to%20z

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join