It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Megalithic structures found on MARS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, after almost two years I thought I would make a post about this very same map strip, PSP_008427_1380, which is in Hellas. If you want to see some real artificiality, as in machinery and types of equipment, go to Google Mars and set the compass/pointer 'N' to the 8 O'clock position. You have to look in the proper perspective to see this stuff. Let me start you off with a coordinate. 41 31 55.36S, 56 57 31.90E you can c/p this right into the google mars search box. I will upload one image in this post (hopefully).. it is a small image but well defined, and is a good example of what can be seen in this map. If you are just looking at the 'blocks' and think they are buildings, you are missing the real good stuff. Make sure you go to ground level on Google Mars.. and take your time looking.
Seems I can't upload an image from my computer, so you will have to go and look for yourself. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marsobserver

If you are really interested in studying Mars images then forget about Google Mars and look at the originals.

I only use Google Mars to find the locations I want, then I look for the original photos.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by marsobserver

If you are really interested in studying Mars images then forget about Google Mars and look at the originals.

I only use Google Mars to find the locations I want, then I look for the original photos.

I have the original Hirise strip, Grayscale map-projected (295.2 MB) and also the IAS viewer. Everything in the original strip can be seen in Google Mars, and, everything in Google Mars can also be seen in the original. Go and look.
edit to add: this will be my last post here.
edit on 10-11-2011 by marsobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsobserver
I have the original Hirise strip, Grayscale map-projected (295.2 MB) and also the IAS viewer.

Then why look at a compressed version of the images instead of the original?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Huh?

Yes! I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Now stop stonewalling and get to the point. And that point is:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ahhh yes! Martian structures galore! Ok, if you're so sure that you've found 'artificial megalithic structures on MARS' as your thread title reads, PROVE IT! Where I'm concerned, all I see is rocks, rocks, and more rocks! Which is the result of Martian volcanic activity millions of years ago. Just showing some fuzzy pics from ASU doesn't prove anything!

The ball's in your court.

Oh yeah, then explain this:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsobserver
Make sure you go to ground level on Google Mars.. and take your time looking.

If you mean like in the Street View mode, you must remember that those images are only a computer-generated model view derived from the original satellite imagery... So, it's not to be taken at face value to be exactly what the area looks like. Let alone to find machinery or other artifacts that way: i think not.

ETA: question: Does someone know, if or not the Mars Rover images appear in the street view-mode?
edit on 11-11-2011 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I'll never understand why so many of you worship this Phage character like he's some sort of god!

I followed your links and seen some of your work with fractals, and found it to be absolutely beautiful!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just popping in to drop my two cents in. They do look like natural formations of crystal basalt. If they were in fact fabricated in some way do you think every object would be facing the same way? Wouldn't there be different shapes, as opposed to the same shape? Granted the sizes are different but thats normal with nature formations. Just sayin'.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Oh yeah, then explain this:

Cool!
Where this image came from?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately Imagir don't understands the effects of over-zooming an image, the shadows cast by a sun low on the horizon and the angle the picture was taken. ArMaP tried hard to educate him.
Imagir sees only what he wants to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Cool!
Where this image came from?

www.soton.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nothing in the original post looks artificial to me..i could shoot a pic from my cat's litter box and possible find similar "artificial" structures.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Ok. Thank you Semper and sorry.
Some times ago I've submitted some of this images at a Geologist of University without say to him "where" these images were taken.
I simply said that in his opinion and for his knowledge, those images were taken by "microscopical" instruments because on earth there was'n nothing to compare that. The squared angle are tipycal of artificial structures or microscopic structures that assume such form because of magnetic field or other alterations, but absolutely not natural. This why on earth there is nothing of some sort (only little patterns like Giants Causeway in Ireland or other "Natural wanderfuls") and in so huge extension (as I claimed, dozens Km. square or more). When I said him that these images were satellite images, he do not more talk whit me because (I think) he thought I was joking.

Thx, draknoir2

So he was right?

edit on 12-11-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join