It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Megalithic structures found on MARS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I have noticed this Martian anomaly (in my opinion absolutely artificial) beyond nine months ago and from then I have tried to contact various geologists that could give an explanation to me about this area of the Hellas Basin.
Some time ago, here on ATS "marsorbust" www.abovetopsecret.com... has anticipated what I was trying to make to analyze, and so I have decided to begin the thread that I thought to make after the official analysis.

Now, does not remain that to wait for the answer from the Planetary Geologist to which I have indicated to analyze the Hellas Basin anomaly.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How is this thread not in Skunkworks yet?

It has nothing to do with Aliens OR UFOs...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Sorry, but I don't understand a word of your last sentence, and I don't understand what is the relation between what you say and what I said in my previous post.

What's the relation to what said with the fact (and this is a real fact) that the photo was taken almost perpendicularly to the ground?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you read all or at least most of his replies, you can see, that there were never any relation between what he writes and what other people ask about.

It's like a monologue of a mad man. That's one of the main reasons I stick to this topic, it is very entertaining. I just can't wait to see opinion of his imaginary geologists, it's better than reading sci-fi comic books.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patenciq
It's like a monologue of a mad man. That's one of the main reasons I stick to this topic, it is very entertaining. I just can't wait to see opinion of his imaginary geologists, it's better than reading sci-fi comic books.

Right! Imagir keeps harping on the same tune like a needle stuck in a groove! I've already stressed in an earlier post that NO darn geologist however well qualified will be able to analyze geological formations on another planet millions of miles away just by looking at some fuzzy photographs.

They would need to get their boots on Mars and study the terrain first hand. Now why doesn't Imagir try and understand this? He's given the pics to some 'expert' geologist' who he thinks is going to come up with some incredible findings and proof that what he's seeing in those images are indeed alien structures!

Now all Imagir has to do is admit that these are just geological formations but resemble alien structures, instead of clutching at straws and insisting that these are!

Then we can all go home and close this thread by giving it a decent burrial with full state honors!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP,

As you surely know, Hellas Basin is not a caldera or a deep precipice of dozens and dozens of kilometers, but a Plain. Therefore, it is impossible that all those tens of thousands of structures are over one to the other for a depth of dozens and dozens of Kilometers. In order to understand how they are disposed those structures it must positioning the vision/view on E/S-E. In conclusion, Sure, the Planetary Geologist, a University Professor, that I'm successful finally to contact after months and months of attempts, will be able, surely, to give us an Definitive Answer to all these right questions marks proposals also from you.

As I know his definitive answer about the Hellas Basin structures, whetever it is, I contact you.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Strange but I wouldn't assume that.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And in the next episode of Justice League. Imagir still has no luck contacting the super intelligent - knows-it-all - always right - if it's him it must be true - professor. Fortunately, he comes up with a new theory. Is impossible that all those tens of thousands of structures are over one to the other for a depth of dozens and dozens of Kilometers. Can it be true? Or maybe Imagir still sees the picture as a 3D sci-fi art instead of looking on it like on a map. Or maybe I just read his super new kind of english wrong. Did he saw other posts? Did he check the angles of the photo? Can he do it? Will the world be saved. All this in the next episode.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Patenciq

Again, for the third time, you have heavily offend me, and frankly, again, of it I do not understand the reason to use words so rude, and that they would deserve an equally rude answer like: "Ugly head of… " or "You and your mother… in psychiatric unit.......".

You, and other "friends" have already expressed clearly your personal opinion on this thread…

Why you insist in this way with heavy offenses?

No. I don't want to be so rude whit you, because I know that this, may be, is only your "dirty job"....

And again: "De Minimis non curat Praetor"... patenciq...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I see you focus to much on the way I said things instead of on what they were about. But this is obvious for people who don't have the answers. Just in case, here is a version for a 5 year old:

Still no comment on high resolution photos from Imagir. Still no comment on angles, maybe because he doesn't know what we mean by that. He is waiting for an answer from a geologist that doesn't have a name nor surname and is capable of giving his opinions based on google images
Imagir can't make a difference between criticism with solid arguments and plain offence. And he knows some neat latin words.

It's cool that this thread is not closed or moved yet, keeps entertaining.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really don't think these are Artificial megaliths/monoliths.

If you don't believe Nature can build structures in stone that have distinctive patterns, just check out the "Devils Causeway" in Ireland. It WASN'T actually made by the devil, or giants. Honestly.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patenciq
He is waiting for an answer from a geologist that doesn't have a name nor surname and is capable of giving his opinions based on google images

Yep! Whatever happened to that venerated geologist? Doggone it! The suspense is killing me!!!
Just imagine if that so called geologist pronounces the verdict that these are alien structures! WOW!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Best thread ever!

For the
z

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Imagir]

Imagir, in your top enlarged image make no mistake these walls of the

structures are in almost perfect alignment to North and South on Mars and the 2

Parallel retainer walls on top of the structure also face North and South. In my opinion

this alignment is not happenstance and these structures were built to take

advantage of the alignment of the Sun. ^Y^

[edit on 6-2-2010 by amari]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Oooops! This thread's been bumped, and how!!
Where's imagir? Where's that so called geologist of his who has promised to pronounce a verdict on the 'megalithic Martian structures' made by, well, Martians? He's probably gone to Mars to find out!

Imagir! You there? Or have you conveniently forgotten about this great discovery of yours - of alien megaliths on Mars? You've probably dumped this like a sack of rotten potatoes as you've finally realised that all the stuff you've shown with fancy arrows et al is nothing but Martian geology!

Be a man and come out and admit it! We need to give this thread a decent burial with a 21 gun salute!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

G'day OrionHunterX

Springer banned Imagir because he was really Taymour.....that Italian lawyer who'd been hoaxing things on here previously.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Damn. I was looking forward to more pictures from the funny farm.

Secondo line-oh.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

G'day Astyanax

I tried to discuss things with him a few times, with a view to leading him in the right direction so as to view decent material.

He was either a scammer or he wasn't "all there".

His proven initial hoaxing & his subsequent posts suggest it was probably a combination of both those things.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day OrionHunterX

Springer banned Imagir because he was really Taymour.....that Italian lawyer who'd been hoaxing things on here previously.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Damn the damn!!
No wonder I hadn't seen hair nor hide of him since late!! Another hoaxer bites the dust!

This thread then, doesn't deserve a decent burial. Imagir (Taymour?) needs to be put on a canoe with this thread and thrown into sh*t creek without a paddle!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day OrionHunterX

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Damn the damn!!
No wonder I hadn't seen hair nor hide of him since late!! Another hoaxer bites the dust!

This thread then, doesn't deserve a decent burial. Imagir (Taymour?) needs to be put on a canoe with this thread and thrown into sh*t creek without a paddle!

I am soooo glad I came back to see visit this thread! What will I do now that my only foe is gone?!

Well now I know why we have not heard from the OP...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join