It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Megalithic structures found on MARS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Huh?

Yes! I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Now stop stonewalling and get to the point. And that point is:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ahhh yes! Martian structures galore! Ok, if you're so sure that you've found 'artificial megalithic structures on MARS' as your thread title reads, PROVE IT! Where I'm concerned, all I see is rocks, rocks, and more rocks! Which is the result of Martian volcanic activity millions of years ago. Just showing some fuzzy pics from ASU doesn't prove anything!

The ball's in your court.

This thread represents to me anyway, the very best and very worst about ATS. I applaud all the rational posters who rightly identify these "structures" as natural formations. No amount of wishful thinking or wild speculation will change that fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Reading your posts 'Imagir' ... is like watching a discussion with 5 year old - 'John, see, you are wrong..here is a proof' - 'John: nananananna I can't hear you nanananana. Grandpa told me it is so, you are not even my real mother!'. See, there is no point in it. You read only your own posts and point out statues of galactic knights and buildings made of rock on pixelated images.

Here's 'your version' of image:

Now, here's the converted jp2 version of this landscape, not exact same, but from that region:

But wait, I even zoomed it for you from the original:

Now look at that... makes difference right... who would have thought. Doesn't look very artificial now.

One more of your amazing creations:

And now the real thing. I even changed the contrast to match yours a little:

If you still see buildings, or better - now you see even more of them, spies from google disabled your maps and want to kill you because you know the truth, then I think I know what you have, and not geologist, but psychiatrist is needed here. Unless this topic is a joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Patenciq

Thanks for these images, Patenciq.

After the strange "autosetup" in low quality, of Google Mars right the night of this Tread (only a coincidence) that I've proved, I've no more enough detail on the screen. Then tanks!

Could I have the link where are these images?

But..... Although you have heavily offend me, and frankly of it I do not understand the reason to use words so rude, and that they would deserve an equally rude answer like: "Ugly head of… " or "You and your mother… in psychiatric unit......."

I instead want to thank you for the images that you have posted!

Really really interesting images. Thanks.
Where do you take these images?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Could I have the link where are these images?
Probably in the same place I said they were some pages back, on this post.

I guess you missed that post.

As for the low quality, go to Tools/Options/3D view.
In the "Texture Colors" section, ensure you have "True Color (32 bit)" selected and "Compress" unchecked. You may want to try to change the "Anisotropic Filtering" option to see if it gets back to what you used to had.

From what I have seen, these settings are changed to "True Color (32)" but with compression checked when Google Earth goes back to the default options, so that may be the reason of your problem.

And please stop using Google Earth images as your source, Google even gives you the possibility to jump to the original image's page on many occasions (including this one), so use it and stop posting these useless Google Earth images.

PS: even from the original images, avoid making enlargements, if you don't choose to do a "pixel resize" enlargement then they only create artefacts.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So I was right, you actually didn't even bother to read other posts. It's like ArMaP said, his link from his post that you didn't even bother to check, because you were to busy searching for another anomalities in your graphic program generated artifacts. That is the real thing, not google edited images, the real thing. I still don't regret saying what I said before. You are here to fool people with your false vision, instead of looking for answer.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
K well I officially added Imagir to my troll list, I recommend the same course of action for most of you. Not able to do more than say we 'don't understand' while pointing out angled pieces of basalt and calling it civilization. Not to mention he has yet to name his so called "insider geologist". Probably just wants to see if he can stir the pot. Guess he succeeded ha. Drugs are baaad MmmK.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Suddenly New strange personages go around on this thread….

Hmmmm......
.... may be I'm on the right way then...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks ArMaP,

No, I've not missed that post.
I' try to dowload again this program.
The fist time it doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Suddenly New strange personages go around on this thread….

Hmmmm......
.... may be I'm on the right way then...

Yes, I see you figured us out. We are the secret agents that protect the truth, but we accidentially put online photos of mars civilizations, and now we have to chase all the people that saw it. But the worst part is, one of our agents forgot the password to server and we can't delete them now, ah well, at least we lowered resolution on google maps, that will keep those bastards busy. Oh no, wait, now they see even more, darn. We were only hired to check and upload those photos and we failed big time, I'm a big failure as an agent. Maybe it is because you and the guy that sees new dimentions and likes to put a lot of space between lines in text to feel unique are the chosen ones. Yes, that is definately it, you can already feel the changes huh, yes, you were born to be special and see what nobody else sees. That's why you decided to reveal truth by making a cool account with wierd name and cats eye as avatar. Yes, you are special.

It's either that, or you are just so annoying and wrong, that everyone want's to tell you that.

Your choice what to think about it, either 'I'm neo from matrix, I took the red pill and now I see what nobody else does' or 'I'm wrong'. What version does your ego pick?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Patenciq]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Too much coffee or new MkUltra additives, patenciq?

Patience, patenciq.....patience.

We must wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I see you don't get my sarcasm at all. Do you at least care to comment on the high definition pictures? You still see aliens or metal structures?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We're all idiots, taken for a ride by them Martians! They've used cloaking technology to hide their cities, making them look like terrain produced by volcanic activity! And needless to say, they don't like us messing up their environment with all our Earthly junk!

Well, this image taken by Spirit says it all....

See? Imagir was right after all! There's more than meets the eye in those images he's provided. Mars is teeming with life! Period!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I accept your likeable irony.

But soon you could notice that you are not so far from the truth...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Someone said me to tell you a word: "PERSPECTIVE".

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Of course.. you are to smart and unique to give a simple logical answer like all the normal people do.

If you want people to believe you, or more - like you, you need to get rid of that 'it's obvious you foolish mortals attitude', because people don't like to be treated like that. You beginning to act more and more like a religious fanatic then someone that uses science to prove something. I don't think it's the right forum.

I'm waiting for another random words from you as your answer... will it be 'another dimention patenciq', or 'open third eye', or maybe 'you will see soon' like a movie preview?

Well, I think I feed the troll enough, don't thank me Imagir, it was my pleasure to give your life a meaning...

And by the way, you saw the stairs and squarish structures, that look like a cgi from a sci-fi movie, that you probably watched alot. You saw something familliar in those rocks, but I can assure you that if you happen to actually see alien city it won't be anything familliar, you probably won't even recognize it as city, you should research more, read about the angles in this photo. Yes I know you already know everything about the world, but hell, give it a try...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Your first and only one post, right the day of your recording on ATS, you have made it own on this anomimous thread, disappeared from the ATS list from many many days….

Why Patenciq?

Why you were already very supplied of images to high resolution of that area of Hellas Basin, patenciq?

What scares to you, patenciq?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Someone said me to tell you words: "LEARN TO READ".

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Patenciq]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Don't be scared, patenciq.
:

As I said, as soon as possible I give the official answer, in a way or other...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That's an important word, because from what you have said I get the idea that you think that we are looking at this scene like they show on the movies, from an angle around 60º, instead of looking vertically down, as the data from the photo shows.

So, speaking of perspective, in the usual sense, there is none on this photo, this photo is more like a map.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Why do people post lies as facts? You post a totally unproven theory as a fact in your thread title and state it's artificial. Prove it, or even provide evidence before you lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join