It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have all gotten in bed with the enemy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Seriously ATS - have you already forgotten who the bad guys are?

America do you not remember last year when all the big bankers and business execs took you by the ankles and shook you upside down for every last bit of change to bail themselves out of their own mistakes?

Have you forgotten what created that "crisis" in the first place?? These criminals did everything they could to keep you generating more and more out of control debt simply so they could take a cut of it.

It was all about reckless spending - preferably on your credit card - or your second mortgage - but even if you were paying with a sockfull of nickels the general gist was the more you spent, the more you consumed, the more someone at the top of the pyramid made a buck without lifting a finger.

They did nothing to warn you of the inherent danger - they didn't even bother to recognize it for themselves. They just kept saying "Come on, Super-Size it America! If it feels good do it." And then - after manipulating the whole country into over-consumptive suicide blew up right in their face - they went and STOLE THE MONEY back right in front of yours!

Yet despite all this - how many of you seem to have already forgotten we live in a completely corrupt corporate OLIGARCHY, designed to maintain itself at all costs. We're talking about a world where 2% of the population control more than 50% of the world's wealth, where the rest of us amount to little more than economic slaves: chasing the carrot of the American dream while really it's strapped to the backside of this disgusting corporate blob.

And how many of you have forgotten what these NWO/elitist/MIC/corporate shills repeatedly do to make sure the rest of the sheep don't ever catch on to their scheme? They keep the world's attention promptly focused on outside scare tactics that require their protection - like Swine Flu or Terrorism.

This is all pretty much Conspiracy Theory 101...Yet it seems 99% of you have forgotten it these days. You stopped paying attention to the real man behind the curtain and are now supporting the NWO in their own agenda.

Because now there is a much more legitimate threat – it's a threat they can't even fake protect you from, it's a threat ultimately only you can protect you from.

And although it is a threat to you, for what we're talking about here it is a much MUCH bigger threat to them. Because it has the power to take their entire cash cow down. For good.

So the most pertinent thing they can do is convince you there is no threat, and remind everyone to just keep super-sizing it - cause it feels good, so do it. What could possibly go wrong, amiright?
(nervous laugh)

I'm guessing some of you have already caught on to what I'm talking about, but if you haven't don't worry, it will all be clear enough in a sec...

(continued below)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Before we get to the punchline first let's just take a quick look at the top 5 companies of this years Fortune 500 list:

1 Exxon Mobil
2 Wal-Mart Stores
3 Chevron
4 ConocoPhillips
5 General Electric

Source

So there you have it – the starting line up for this years Team Corporate America. Now ask yourself what do all five have in common? What single factor drives each of their profits sky-high more than any other?

Well, the answer is: whether it's Oil from Exxon or Ding Dongs from Wal-Mart, the tie that binds them all is consumption, and the more the better, even if it's unnecessary or unhealthy.

The more they keep you from feeling guilty for driving your car to Sprawl-mart to pick up a pack of Ho Ho's in the middle of the night - while leaving every light in the house on in your absence - the more money they ALL stand to make.

Now obviously that's a silly example but the point should be clear - the more gas you guzzle, the more club packs you buy, the more electricity you use - the more likely these guys are to be at the top of this list next year! Why on Earth would they want anyone to stop doing that?

This is the REAL heart of the Global Warming issue, ask any environmentalist if you don't believe me. It is not about carbon credits. It is about social responsibility and CONSERVATION - it is about restraint and it is their biggest enemy.

But again it is NOT about carbon taxes! they want you to focus on the taxes because everybody hates taxes. Nobody was calling Global Warming a conspiracy 15 years ago because there were no taxes involved.

But everybody also just ignored the issue altogether.

Why did this happen?

Because of that same general apathy and short attention span that lets the NWO take our money from straight under our noses. We get mad as hell for a couple of minutes and then go right back to being mad about whatever they want us to be mad about. Nothing has changed! These people keep taking your money everyday – so why all of a sudden do you think they need this elaborate carbon scheme to get at it?

Remember: Carbon Tax is mainly applied to big business - costing THEM more money, NOT YOU. But you say "well yeah, but that causes prices to go up so I end up paying for it!" Sure, but do you know what happens when prices go up? You don't use as much gas, you don't use as much electricity, you stop super-sizing it, you start conserving and you start costing them more profit.

I mean seriously: in all your emotional cries for Al Gore's head these last few weeks have you guys all forgotten that Big Oil companies are the scummiest scumbags out there AND they have the most to lose from this situation? Instead of just constantly focusing on who's supposedly making money from the Global Warming "Hoax" - how about considering who's losing the most money from the Global Warming Reality?? Don't you see why they would be doing their best to convince you it's all just a big scare tactic now?

Global Warming is a scare tactic alright - it's one designed to get people to finally wake the hell up and realize THEY have the power to change the world around them. That includes dismantling this corrupt demonic oligarchy that's keeping us the way we are. How many of you current GW deniers watched Zeitgeist Addendum last year and probably sang it's praises? Do you not remember what Peter Joseph said we need to do to defeat the system? We have to move to a resource based economy, founded first and foremost on clean renewable forms of energy. Why? Because it takes the most important cash cow/control system of the NWO away from them. These corporate fat cats are crapping themselves over Global Warming because it gives people the platform to finally figure this out for themselves!!

This is what they fear waaaay more than anything. Their entire sham operation being exposed for what it is. This is what they've spent decades keeping the general public away from by pointing everybody's fears at Communism, Terrorism, and now Environmentalism. They're scared as hell the jig is up. And just like last year after the bailout their whole house of cards is teetering.

But instead of jumping all over them while the time is right you guys are actually running to their rescue! It's amazing to me the absolute mob mentality and lack of simple common sense that has stricken this place lately. Forget hacked emails for a second, forget all the ridiculous propaganda on the internet right now and just go back to simple common sense.

Remember who the real enemy is.

Virtually ALL the NWO-fueled propaganda about Global Warming being a hoax can be debunked. There are people clearly doing this here on ATS but you keep ignoring them and just starring and flagging any thread that jumps on the bandwagon instead.

All of you have been duped into climbing into bed with the enemy, and everyday it's turning into more and more of a bloodthirsty orgy around here.

It's time to wake up ATS, do the walk of shame and never call them again.

Please - It's time to stop getting drunk off the NWO kool-aid and get back to denying ignorance instead of super-sizing it.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by mc_squared]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Preaching to the choir my friend.

It is the same ole song and dance it has been for decades. Biggest difference is, the information flow.

Increased media via the internet has quantified the use of electronic media to the point where traditional "news papers" are obsolete.

With this change eh hem, evolution in our cultural and social "norms", people are overwelmed with access to data.

Fact is, the same BS that is and has been going on is nothing new. Now people just know about it in larger numbers, yet still don't care.

Self ignorance or plain laziness, theirs in no excuse. And I for one agree with you Mc Squared, your absolutely correct.

The people have forgotten, they forgot aboutt he politicians who pulled hijinks in our parents days, Like Rumsfield and Cheney and Bush Sr, who were just getting in power backin the 60s. Till recently when those same old worthless old basterds left office.

Just like the cold war dinosaurs before them didn't want to relinquish what wasnt rightfully theirs, they did the same. So we the people must take back what is rightfully the peoples.

Those same people who have been in power while presidents come and go, are the threat to a free people. they stay in those seats of power, hoarding and power hungry...cowards and fools scaredof their own shadows.

It is time we the people woke up and saw the forest for threes.
Because of we the people do not, than I can only repeat;

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men." -- Samuel Adams

"Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace--but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

UNITED WE STAND, THE REST IS, NOT AN OPTION!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey way to start by lumping us all

No indeed I don't think Global Warming is a hoax but the fact is diversity makes this place great. As with every other "You guys are bad" topic you open up by lumping everyone together with same farce of a statistic...

I am willing to be there are alot of people here who think global warming is real. I am one of em...I stick to mom and pop stores and I turn my lights off when not needed but the fact is some people can't go to small chain stores due to pricing...

Sorry I think your 99% is over doing it...alot

I am sure you aren't completely innocent

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

KyoZero - I am not really lumping everyone in to the same category - that was just a little nudge to get everybody's attention

I know there are plenty of people here who still get it - and I'm all for open dialogue and genuine debate with anyone - but you have to admit the consensus lately has just been to crap over every aspect of global warming without any real understanding of it.

Part of the problem as ADVISOR pointed out above is there is too much information and it's become too convoluted. But this is exactly what the NWO propagandists want to happen.

I just want people to stop regurgitating and reinforcing all the rhetoric and come back to Earth a little bit.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know what I think? (this isn't at you either)

People are way too stinking paranoid...the so called truthers of any CT call us debunkers sheeple but I have seen just as many truthers who swallow the first CT that passes by

CNN just showed a time lapse of icebergs disspearing and I am to understand that the water isn't heating up?

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Fantastic Post!

The corporate oligarchy that controls our fascist state has completely pulled the wool over our eyes and turned us against one another.

Sprout enough front groups and steer the media to the right talking points and instead of pushing for responsible environmentalism you get people screeching at Al Gore like he's some environmental vampire come to take your children in the night and steal the money from your wallet, when the reality is the corporate fascists that control the state have been sucking the life out of us and our children for decades in the name of profit.

Unfortunately I fear that people will never learn that corporate behemoths are the true enemy of a free individual and strong democracy. Their stranglehold on the powerful media outlets in traditional and digital mediums is just too great, and even independent websites like ATS must suffer daily attacks from ignorant people that rabidly tow their corporate/political line.

We allowed the oligarchs to slowly coalesce more and more power over time because Wal-Mart is more convenient and less expensive than Mom & Pop's grocery down the street , and we just must have the personal freedom and luxury of a Chevy Tahoe for the kid's soccer game. Unfortunately the American way became less about hard work, achievement, and social responsibility and more about winning a football game as hard and fast as possible with no prisoners taken.

Thank you for this post, and thank you for shining some light on the enemy that tries to make itself heard above all others but seen by none.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Absolutely. Many Conspiracy Theorists are even bigger sheeple than the ones they think they're outsmarting.

It's two sides of the same coin - they just automatically accept any propaganda because it goes against the grain or because it's anti-establishment. I have seen so many responses lately on anti-global warming threads that go like this:

"I don't really know what you're talking about - but I'm with you 1000% It all makes sense - they use to call it global warming, but now they're calling it climate change!
"

PS anyone want to remind me what IPCC stands for?

edit to add: (the Intergovernmental Panel on CLIMATE CHANGE was established in 1988)

[edit on 3-12-2009 by mc_squared]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

Very well said
but I am afraid you cannot reason with majority of AGW/Climate change deniers with facts and education. Infact to make them listen to something true you will have to act like them..like repeating baseless lies, using CAPITAL LETTERS with full line of such icons
, talk with fiction and promote propaganda from unreliable sources and blogs. I have come across very rarely any person who have spoken reasonably and with facts that they don't agree with climate change.

Majority of AGW/Climate change deniers are an interesting breed, you will find most of them support conservatives (and as we know many conservative party like GW Bush/ Rumsfield and gang had close ties to Oil industry). However, I find it highly curious for political stance they are willing to sacrifice the one and only planet we live in. I have not been able to figure out why it is so, do they not understand when Earth will die there will be no political party?

Whatever, the reason there may be I am glad majority of global population are not like them and that is why I believe the Climate Change Summit will pass resolutions/bills and enforce the necessary laws. That atleast is + for the humankind.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

I actually just starred this for you...yeah I am sorry but it is awful hard for me to believe GW is fake...sorry for how I initially came off...thought you were lumping just for bigotry sakes...hopefully you can accept my apology

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Yeah no worries! I don't blame you for pointing that out so thanks for letting me clear it up before it gets buried later in the thread and nobody reads it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Rockefeller funded many of the environmental movements in the late 70's and 80's. Club of Rome also created by rockefeller said in one of their reports.

The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

Rockefeller = Exxon..imo anyway

It's not all black and white. They play many hands as to not get cornered.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
See what happens when we approach each other with a calm demeanor? We get along...love to see that more often :-p

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
"The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

They might just be right lol

But this "new enemy" is exactly what they're manipulating now isn't it? Maybe not in the same context as that quote, but like I said in the OP: Communism, Terrorism, and now Environmentalism. Their methodology just changes with the times.

But yeah you're right - it is definitely not all black and white. But it seems to me so many people around here have become absolutely convinced it is. I mean look at the "All global warming threads should be labelled a HOAX" post. So many people around here have become so charged up over some emails that they are no longer thinking with their heads imo.

I just want to at least remind them there is a completely different perspective to this conspiracy. And personally I think this one makes much more sense than the "Al Gore and a bunch of tree-hugging hippies are out to get us!" argument.

I haven't even begun to mention the actual Global Warming argument yet because I think for now it will just fall on deaf ears, as many threads in the Fragile Earth forum unfortunately have.

But I'm hoping this angle will at least raise a few eyebrows - and then we can start exploring that big gray area from a more sober perspective, rather than just constantly spewing all the rhetoric back and forth.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just went thru this thread made by a AGW denier

ATS label all Global Warming threads as HOAX

Just go thru the thread and you will see what I was talking about in my previous post about no facts, use of CAPITAL LETTERS, icons etc. Just compare the posts of majority of AGW deniers including the OP himself and GW supporters you will find a curious distinction.

It was very amusing to read.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OP, what you're saying is something I've come to understand a little over a decade ago. Let us look at this for example:

The more they keep you from feeling guilty for driving your car to Sprawl-mart to pick up a pack of Ho Ho's in the middle of the night - while leaving every light in the house on in your absence - the more money they ALL stand to make.

Now obviously that's a silly example but the point should be clear - the more gas you guzzle, the more club packs you buy, the more electricity you use - the more likely these guys are to be at the top of this list next year! Why on Earth would they want anyone to stop doing that?

Your example isn't silly you know why? Because each link in the analogy is most likely owned by members of the TLC, CFR or Bilderberg group. If they aren't, their connections to the groups are so strong they might as well be in them. An example I often give people is the example of purchasing a car with a bank loan. The car is manufactured by whom? The bank is controlled by whom? The gas station you visted to fill the car with gas five days later is owned by whom? The snacks you purchased were most likely made or distributed by whom?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I believe we can stop both!
We can cut back on spending!
Cut back on the tax they want to charge us for being human!
You can correct me but for every human there is at least 1 million ants.
6 billion times 1 million equals how many ants in the pants of global warming?
Ants will consume , but try to get an ant to pay tax for it?
Its time to lock down the den door and hibernate!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Add one more screen name to the list of people who agree with you.

The fact that a handful of asshats tried to manipulate some data to prove they are right about everything hardly negates the core fact of climate change. Even if sun cycles are the biggest part of it filling the atmosphere surrounding a fragile ecosystem with carbon dioxide can only exacerbate what is already a serious threat.

I can't help but think that if were going to err on something so potentially devastating it might be best to err on the side of caution.

But then again I don't have a V8 SUV sitting in my driveway.

And carbon credits just seems to me to be another way for TPTB to wring a few more dollars out of people and institutions.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's not that I specifically deny that global warming might be occuring. I personaly believe that we don't have enough accurate information to make that determination.

Its that the motives of those who insist that the solution is to impose what is basically a breathing tax have to be questioned, especially when you see the same familiar NWO players standing to benefit financially from it and you see it leading the way to global government. And its not that I'm against a global government. We should eventually have one, just not the feudalistic corperate slave state the parasites currently in charge have planned.

Then you see the so-called scientists who appear to be doing anything possible to make the science fit their predetermined prediction. How can they pretend any credibility? Right or wrong, we'll never know from their data will we? Who is funding the scientists? Follow the money.

In this dark age where corruption and dishonesty are the expected norm, and greed is the standard for most, how can anyone expect rational, thinking people to blindly buy into this AGW theory? It looks like just another setup, another false ememy, another threat to blind and distract us so we don't notice the chains around our necks and the master's hands in our pockets.

I suspect the Sun might just have a little bit to do with the climate here on Earth but since we can't really tie the Sun to a taxing scheme or financial instrument, it's not considered a factor. Since we can't regulate, charge people for, or "spread democracy" to the Sun, it should not be considered a good canadate for a possible cause to prolonged warming that may or may not be actually occuring. That is the big problem with the Sun, you see. Humanity can't be blamed for it and taxed to "fix" it.

Anyhow, according to Saint George Carlin, we are only here because the Earth wanted plastic for itself. There seems to be a good bit of plastic now and we may not be needed much longer.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dont know about you , but this is exciting , after reading about doom and gloom , conspiracys , ELE , Hoaxes , Alien Cover Ups , FLU ,Secret Societys and every other topic not mentioned , AS well as World Wars , Vietnam , Iraq,Korea , Afgan , Chemtrails , on & on ........ Im looking forward to the Fight against the powers that be , Taliban sign me up !!!
Actually ........ i think ill just talk big on the net instead ...... really cant see a way out to tell the truth , I know what , ill watch sports , and be Ignant ..but ...that wont work either , what ta do ........?
I know . think positive and be one with the universe , and communicate with Aliens in SUb concious convasations and tell the people of Andromeda to kick some Ass ,cause im a messenger for the Entire Human Race ,,!We are in a critical time period people , Obamas wife is gonna take my money and rape me then call Haarp to send a Cyclone to my house which will then be recorded by Nasa only ta show Buzz ALdrins ass was exchanged for his brain now hes #ten Fake e mails concerning Phil Jones Climate Gate ! Woooo, Then
Project Camelot and Alex Jones are wanderers on a lost planet in which they call home , only to realize we wernt from here instead we are from another planet called Google but were slaves then escaped to our true home planet Mars which we destroyed and the only evidence left is a Mountinous face that looks like a monkeys ass...People ..help me now ,
Satanic symbols in Jay z and rihannas Music , my mind is being controlled by free masons ...i cant sleep cause im having nightmares that at anytime anywhere ,my pants are gonna be ripped off and im gonna be takin from behind ,handcuffed by Homo Puffy and Homo Kanye abused and urinated on by an angry Sasha Fierce !
They 've chipped my Cookies , my tooth and my playstation !!So Now !Everytime i play madden , i uncontrollably fart and my breath stinks !that means ...
I get a loan , then refuse ta pay them back , cause they cant do nuttin !! Cause they so stupid to even loan me a credit card , they deserve payback , IT s Wonderous aint it , Now, jesse ventura ,the fake wrestler,the fake govenor, is now being fake by jumpin on board the conspiricy train like hes gonna save our souls from the boogyman .
I pray to my God ...Tupac , in the name of Coca Cola and Snickers , please help me find a Wife from the pleides star system so i can live in an underground base called hell were i can abuse and assault nordics whilst riden on the backs of reptillian sex slaves of the the club of Rome !
AND you dont believe ME ...GO ASK MY MOMS!!!!!!...............Sarah Palin...PEACE !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join