It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something flew through the top of the Sun ***Vid***

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xalaran
scientific explination einsteins gravitational lensing i think it was. which is an object passing another object with extreme gravity such as our sun appears bent starlight for example is bent around the sun why not a moving object passing infront or behind. has been proven look it up

Like I said in other posts, the path the "object" (or whatever) took was NOT bent -- it was straight

It you hold a straight edge up to the screen as a guide and watch very carefully, you will see that the path was totally straight -- not bent. I think the reason it looked bent is just a simple optical illusion caused by a straight line tangentially intersecting a circle.

as for what it was -- i don't know, but a "lens effect" or an object much closer to the earth and the camera (i.e., it didn't bounce off of the Sun)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Obviously this is not a lens flare or any "elliptical" effect that you declare as being some sort of video corruption. I'm not seeing any light diffraction based on optical lens anomaly. I'm sure if the video is stepped up you would still observe a projectile shooting on by.

This is video evidence of a projectile. If you observe the object when it comes in towards the sun it becomes illuminated. It then changes direction slightly at the surface and disappears into the darkness. So what if the camera moves slightly. I'm seeing more movement from heat dissipation. It's not causing light diffraction because I don't think a camera with this sort of filter would pick up these kinds of lens anomalies.

The energy/mass equations here on Earth do not apply. It wouldn't matter what the mass of the object would be since the universe stems from the center of a much greater space than any human can possibly imagine. It very well could be a massive object with that kind of speed and energy ~ perhaps energy alone. Don't forget there are such things as zero tolerance energy and places where energies exist that we still cannot understand such as dimensions. Tesla knew all of this before computers existed. It's not like he needed a calculator either.

It also wouldn't matter what the projectile would be comprised of because the outer atmosphere of the sun could be that much different than some scientists measuring device could depict. And again earth physics would not apply here since the universe around us can only be observed in small quantities. Here in our solar system is much like being here on earth. We could be in the middle of a desert. And out there could be a forest of new discoveries.

But this is ok as long as you have good faith in the Vatican to lie straight to your face and let NASA rule out all that is life we should be in good shape. And as long as we stay obedient in a few years well all be happy about the big bang. Well most likely not live to tell about it but those faithful followers that made it to Mars can start preaching the good word of the lord all over again. Noah's Arc. Jesus Christ. whatever they call it when they see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That seriously does not look at atomosphereic refraction to me.

www.weatherscapes.com...

The bending of light would not created that effect IMHO.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Okay, I may see what you are saying though, one needs to look a little bit higher to see the light coming from some starting elevation angle due to the lighting bending and coming from a higher elevation than that of the starting elevation angle. I don't know man, still don't look like refraction to me....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I might stay high a lot, however, If it was a comet, wouldn't it have melted and just flew right on into the sun. If it was a asteroid, wouldn't it have evaporated and flew right into the sun, and also how could the gravity not have caught anything that went near the sun. I don't know, hell it could really be a mothership powering up for another million years, and our dumb @$$'$ would still be sitting here going, "it was a rock. no biggie" lol I don't know what it was, but it was really cool, just saying is all.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ok yes could be ufo or a rock.or if it a ufo was it a mother ship maybe if was sun base.if ask me call bush he wouldknow more halfa blood alien blood line an i am too we are just half not hole but we can do lot more then u hunmens know of. awe . ii uudo iis tell do this mean

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ok, this has already been covered before, for one thing, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, it's an optical illusion. The atmosphere is refracting the light. This video is taken inside the atmosphere. As the sun sets, layers of atmosphere make this bending and movement apparent.

Happens every day.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
To call it an "optical illusion" is perhaps misleading. Maybe a "misleading conclusion" would be a better term.

By now, it should have been satisfied that the object would have to be gigantic and traveling at a good fraction of SOL to be and to do as it seems in the video.

A billion of times a day/night "shooting stars" (micro-meteors) would fit the bill nicely. (Yes, they do happen even during the day time, and once the Sun gets much of itsintensity blocked by the atmosphere or by a filter, a bright and incredibly small meteor can steal the show.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If it's not some kind of video flaw, then the object had to be going pretty@#$% fast to glance off the sun like that and not spend enough time to melt or disintegrate, it was all really large! Good thing it didn't hit Earth!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Just a case of misperception. This type of illusion occurs in ways similar to spiderwebs the drift or are attached to various limbs in trees.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If you look closely, you'll notice it takes a dip just before it reaches the sun. It does not go in a straight line. Unless I'm seeing things.

Whatever it is, it has to be huge!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i played the video 10 times and couldn't spot any flying thing. then it appeared u guys were talking about the top of the sun. i was like "seriouslyyy???"
the top of the video is actually lower than it appears. the "thing" that keeps moving is a reflection on the upper lens of a camera. u can try this for urself. grab any camera and point it to the sun. let the top of the sun touch the upper lens. there you go. the same effect. i'll post the same video with my own cam next time i have a clear sunset.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by thesaint
I personally think this looks like something in front of the sun and possibly a bug or something near to the camera but catching light from the sun. That or an earth size asteroid that travels at the speed of light, skims off the top of the sun and causes no effect to itself or the sun????? Interesting vid and the more i watch it the more i dont know!!!!!!

Bugs in space??

BWahahahahahaha

i give up.. Im joining buddhist cult...

Bugs in space??

BWahahahahahaha

i give up.. Im joining buddhist cult...

Dude, you didn't seriously interpret what he said to mean bugs in space right? I mean he says "...just in front of the camera...". Just in case though I will stifle my laughter long enough to break this down for ya:

You have Point A (Camera) and Point B (Sol), plenty of room for earthly bugs to fly around in between. However I don't think it was a bug, more like an atmospheric trick similar to the rising sun on the African Savannah or any other equally hot area during the day.

PS: not trolling, just couldn't believe I'd just read that. If I find out later he was just being facetious I'll delete this post ha.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

it could be a spaceship. cuz it seems to be going back and forth. but also. it could be just a camera glitch.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This has already been covered in detail in a previous thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xAZIMUTHpx

You my friend have no idea at your logical thinking. I'm not sure about the marijuana, but I find your comments very sharp and plenty of logic.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry but nothing here has debunked this anomaly. You can see a very obvious and natural looking flame trail flow and dissipate behind the object as it emerges from the sun. Optical illusion? Slim chance.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am not certain that this object is actually in proximity to the sun. As the 93 million miles distance to Sol is formidable - another possible explanation could be that the position of the observer - relative to the sun - made it possible to record the object.

Certainly, especially on a videotape - back-lit objects can be misindentified ( 'Object in mirror may be closer than they appear') - but this situation also 'opens the door' for the possibility that the conditions of the forementioned recording made something visible that normally would not have been. It is intriguing, yet very, very hard to substantiate.

I went through this... now nearly 15 years ago - with 'Solar Obliteration Technique.'

Can the Sun expose UFO's ??

Although mostly CON - the field remains divided. Again, it is quite impossible to conclusively prove that something doesn't exist.

However - years later - I remain intrigued.

Good day.

'Johnbro'

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBSCSDD
The object approaches from the right then skirts over the sun and seems to alter its trajectory in a direction behind the sun from our vantage point. If that was a "natural" object approaching the sun or a solar body, one would expect its trajectory to go in a linear motion with respect to its trajectory. Its almost as if it hit the sun, and then bounced off its surface and that resulted in it receding in a direction that, to me, would require more energy than its kinetic force.

The only other thing I would consider is the circular motion of sun itself is going so fast that it caused the object to move in a different direction after striking the sun----much like the concept of putting a spin on a baseball.

Still....a very mysterious video....

I agree.

I think it whipped AROUND the sun. It would have devoured the meteor if it came in contact. Same concept as NASA using planets to alter paths of satellites etc.

Like so:

Overhead view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/001b3d151515.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed never seen anything like this before !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join