It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something flew through the top of the Sun ***Vid***

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
optical illusion;
it was probably a reflection on the window or lens, possibly from a building or a road;

If the object was real it wouldve been the size of the Planet Jupiter or bigger

also it couldve been a Meteor entering Earths atmosphere

[edit on 3-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am certainly no video expert, but I believe it might have been a scratch on the lens causing a bit of light reflection.

If you watch while they play it in slow motion you can see that camera angle is moving up as the "object" moves to the left.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hmm, in the video you linked to, it seems that the tails of the comets are not behaving like I thought comet's tails were supposed to.

Shouldn't their tails be at a 90 degree angle to some point at the center of the Sun?

They look to me like the tails are "pointing away" from some point toward the outer (upper-right) surface of the Sun.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
put your headphones in... and listen to the last 5 seconds... is it me or can anyone else hear a weird message very quietly.. abo 4 words repeating themselves.. something like the grass is on fire, the grass is on fire, the grass is on fire.... weird... could someone confirm this for me?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
So, was this a comet/ huge asteroid, or a huge spaceship, recharging it's solar cell?

Like in the new show Stargate Universe. When the ship runs low on power it flies directly into the nearest star to refill its power... Cool Video!!!

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Obviously I'm not sure what this is, but I know something about photography and this is my opinion...

The description doesn't give many details but I think it's safe to assume that the was filmed on the ground since there appears to be an atmosphere and you can't distinguish the finer details of the sun's surface.

Secondly, when you're filming the sky, you use a very long exposure setting.

These being true, I believe it's a plane flying near to the camera on the ground, relative to how far away the sun is. Creating what appears to be a streak and disturbance of the surface of the sun, when it's actually just a result of a long exposure and the plane dipping down slightly in it's flightpath.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

If something was visible hitting and deflecting off the surface of the top of the sun, wouldn't it have to be about 1/8th of the size of the Earth for it to have been seen?

Whatever it was, didn't really increase in albedo/brightness which means the impact did not effect whatever hit as far as what was seen - in other words it didn't really burn up.

This is kind of crazy and my 8 year old son says weird and outrageous.

Any thoughts

And I thought a few major players in the "network" said full disclosure by year end - it is December. Well?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As it has been pointed out by Phage, it would be faster than the speed of light if it passed in the time it seemed to directly over the sun. However, the speed of light might not be a limit. The daily galaxy (.com) had an article saying that a black hole had ejected matter 4 - 6 times the speed of light. So, it still might have been over the sun. This doesn't mean that this is a ship piloted by aliens, though. We have had the current technology to look into space for a short period of time. We might be seeing something natural.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by quiet30

M87 is not ejecting matter at superluminal velocities. Because the jet is pointed more or less in our direction there is an illusion of faster than light speeds. It is actually this illusion that tells us the direction the jet is pointed.

This phenomenon is caused because the jets are travelling very near the speed of light AND at a very small angle towards the observer. Because at every point of their path they are emiting light and due to their high velocity; the light they emit does not approach the observer much quicker than the jet itself. This causes the light emitted over hundreds of years of travel to not have hundreds of lightyears of distance between it, the light thus arrives at the observer over a much smaller time period (ten or twenty years) giving the illusion of faster than light travel.

This explanation depends on the jet making a sufficiently narrow angle with the observer's line-of-sight to explain the degree of superluminal motion seen in a particular case.[1]

Superluminal motion is often seen in two opposing jets, one moving away and one toward Earth. If Doppler shifts are observed in both sources, the velocity and the distance can be determined independently of other observations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

It had to be going pretty dang fast what ever it was.

So, was this a comet/ huge asteroid, or a huge spaceship, recharging it's solar cell?

I think I know what it is!

Everyone's calling it a spacecraft, a meteor etc.

What if it is the effects of the current solar cycle coming into the Photon Belt?

My opinion regarding "Climate Change" is simple, our Sun is going through a different cycle and we are not in the same space at any time because our Sun orbits the center of our Galaxy.

Snippet taken from Wikipedia

The Apex of the Sun's Way, or the solar apex, is the direction that the Sun travels through space in the Milky Way. The general direction of the Sun's galactic motion is towards the star Vega near the constellation of Hercules, at an angle of roughly 60 sky degrees to the direction of the Galactic Center. The Sun's orbit around the Galaxy is expected to be roughly elliptical with the addition of perturbations due to the galactic spiral arms and non-uniform mass distributions. In addition, the Sun oscillates up and down relative to the galactic plane approximately 2.7 times per orbit. This is very similar to how a simple harmonic oscillator works with no drag force (damping) term. These oscillations often coincide with mass extinction periods on Earth; presumably the higher density of stars close to the galactic plane leads to more impact events.

So basically the thing we all see on this video, is no other than the quantum of the electromagnetic field and the basic "unit" of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation causing this "object/anomaly" (for lack of a better term)...that is to say, this is no other than a renegade photon particle beam from the Photon Zone, or the perimeter/edge of this alleged "Photon Zone". It would explain why the gas in the Sun quickly draws back into the Sun, you can see like a "wave/tide" of gas/fire roll on the left after first impact. Its magnetized, could we be seeing a reaction of photonic energy?

Can anyone review or remark on my theory please?

Cheers.

I have found evidence supporting my theory, infact I have actually found a document (press release info) and an animation for all to see.

Click here to see the evidence.

Snippet of evidence:

3 June 1998

Douglas Isbell
Headquarters, Washington, DC
(Phone: 202/358-1547)

Bill Steigerwald
Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
(Phone: 301/286-5017)

NOTE TO EDITORS: N98-38

SOHO SPACECRAFT SEES TWO COMETS PLUNGE INTO SUN

In a rare celestial spectacle, two comets have been observed plunging into the Sun's atmosphere in close succession, on June 1 and 2. This unusual event on Earth's own star was followed on June 2 by a likely unrelated but also dramatic ejection of solar gas and magnetic fields on the southwest (or lower right) limb of the Sun.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I personally think this looks like something in front of the sun and possibly a bug or something near to the camera but catching light from the sun. That or an earth size asteroid that travels at the speed of light, skims off the top of the sun and causes no effect to itself or the sun????? Interesting vid and the more i watch it the more i dont know!!!!!!

Bugs in space??

BWahahahahahaha

i give up.. Im joining buddhist cult...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is an easy one, it is an object between the lens and the sun, most probably in Earth's gravity well. A jet not likely, a strange bug in the frame possibly, but I would put money on an object like a meteor or a satellite that got caught in the frame, passing between the camera and the sun.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Im all into UFO vids but to me this doesnt look like anything unusual however a very unlikely optical illusion. What we are seeing here is an asteroid bouncing off the Earths atmosphere but its hitting it an angle directly inbetween the camera and the sun. If you look closely at the video you can see the object passing in front of the sun. I dont think its a bug because of the motion of it it looks very similar to an asteroid.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think the posters above have over looked my comment, I think I nailed it on the head...I think this case is solved to be honest. All we need now is a few people reviewing what I said and commenting on it. Seriously, check out the information I posted above!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein, in his lecture, Crossing The Event Horizion, (I think) says that in ancient times the "Sun Gods" were able to fly their ships directly into the sun. He explains that the sun is a giant black hole in the center of a very large ball of water that is interconnected with all the other black holes in the universe. Even the planets are blackholes. I guess this makes up the life force for all that there is. A network of clustered energy points that thrives throughout space. So . . . flying into it can take you to another point somewhere out there . . . in what way . . . however possible.

He also states that the Vatican has the highest stake in technology for observing the sun. Why would the Vatican fund technology? Could it be that the Vatican is indeed the starmap? Using this technology they were able to observe objects flying straight into the sun. Nassim points out two very large comets that fly through our solar system and nearly destroys it which I wanna say was back in 2003.

So anyway I think that this video is real. The object that skims the top surface of the sun is real. To me at first it appears to be some sort of comet. You can obviously see that it's an object and it does appear to splash the top surface of the sun.

And what about here on earth with the phenomenon of rods that are filmed in infrared? Same thing! Has their been disclosure? Has their been any advancements? What about all the crazy stuff they talk about with life existing in space. That space is an ocean filled with life much like here on earth. Could this be some sort of space creature like these rods?

Now going deep into the black project budget, I would guess that this is part of the elite's military complex hard at work. I think their experimenting with projectiles. You cannot say that it would not be possible due to your equations. If their able to shoot a projectile at the sun and create "artifical flares" then they can alter this planet's climate and control a new form of terrorism. They can even use it for special effects when they conduct their false flag space invasion.

Hell if I know. You can be right. I mean your math equations for energy and all that can be correct but you should take into consideration that their not. Your not. Come on a bug? A digital video glitch? Maybe lack of understanding.

So the fact is there is no conclusion to this occurrence. Like always. And there never will be another moon landing because there never was to begin with. So keep paying these idiots at NASA all this money to play with their remote control toys and look at pictures of rocks. It's a giant waste of life but that's ok because there's only a few years left before the world ends in a big giant fire ball.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As the sun sets, it passes through atmospheric layers. These layers refract the light, like a lens. You are seeing the movement of the refraction. Had this photo been taken by a satellite above the atmosphere, there may have been something interesting goin on.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I dont think WISHADOW never seen my post either, he typed up a lot too. Sorry dude but I have to disagree with what your saying as it sounds like science fiction. I am aware of the hidden periodic table, black ops, D.U.M.Bs etc...so its not like I am a skeptic but the evidence is there to see.

Its not as complex, not everything is space ships and laser beams coming from the Vatican. Even though that sounds cool

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They callem STAR-ships for a reason. Oh thats right...thats the sun

Anywho....lots of recharge from a star. They told you that in Stargate Universe but you still think its a show.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Im so tired of people like you on ATS..."Im not an video expert, but something is wrong" can't you spear us the comment until you actually have something worth reading?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Looks like a plasma weapon being fired to me.Aliens firing at each other on oppisite sides of the sun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join