It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What the heck is with this show? Has anyone been watching it? It seems like a complete mockery of all conspiracies. I don't know how long it's been airing. I just finished the HAARP episode.

What is this meant for? Fear mongering? Another blatent attempt to let rhe public know "the plan"?

They have the most ridiculous people on the show, the most obvious set ups. Is anyone else confused or intrigued by the show?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I thought it was excellent and Jesse did a great job being a neighborly host.

The after chat was pretty good in itself!

This sort of stuff is still new to most people and has to be presented in a way that works for the novice as well as the expert. For the expert, seeing it on TV could inspire new questions as they've missed the novice angle, possibly missing important loose ends.

Nope! As long as there are unanswered questions, there remains a conspiracy. And it doesn't always mean that it's not in our best interest to keep it secret either.

The presentation and the stirring of questions / analytical thinking is essential to figure out things that most WILL DEMAND to know the longer the silence is kept.

Jesse done a fantastic job and I sense that a lot of broadcasters will wish they've done this. It's going to be bigger than any other non reality tv show. To the moon the rocket flies!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I just finished watching it. I thought it was interesting, but I just didn't like the part when Jesse and his crew are at the gates of HAARP, and talking with that guy about getting in, and then suddenly their camera and mic equipment get "jammed out". Speaking as a working Cinematographer, that was total BS!
But I am looking forward to see whats next. Go get them Jesse!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vazquez89
I just finished watching it. I thought it was interesting, but I just didn't like the part when Jesse and his crew are at the gates of HAARP, and talking with that guy about getting in, and then suddenly their camera and mic equipment get "jammed out". Speaking as a working Cinematographer, that was total BS!
But I am looking forward to see whats next. Go get them Jesse!

Are you also a working Haarp employee? Don't assume you know what they're capable of.

I loved the show, compared to 95% of everything else that airs day in and day out. Looking forward to new episodes.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Why isn't anyone questioning why this program is allowed to air. I would have thought considering the topics discussed tptb would not have allowed it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

No, but the effects they played to show that something was wrong with their equipment, all the scrambling, and cuts, that was all done in post. 100% sure. They used a lot of cheap tricks in there.

www.youtube.com...
(after 0:45)

Those are all filters, interlacing, playing with the frame rate, and a bunch of cool little tricks.

But not hating on the show, I quite ejoyed it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I left this on the other Jesse thread,

When Jesse was outside of the Haarp facility, ... how cool would it have been if he turned to the camera and said " Son of a B***h is dug in like an Alabama Tick "

before hurling a grenade at the facility.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

I agree!

I was Shocked like a Tesla coil when I heard how much disclosure they were showing.

A Full Aerial Image(Not the modified aerial images commonly seen)
Theory of Hurricane Katrina(How much of the public hearing this will be pissed)
Detailed Theory on Indonesia Earthquake
1-30HZ ELF Disclosure
etc;

I tell you what, the next episode will be about 9/11 and boy will it be one not to miss.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Can you watch this online anywhere? Searched for it but couldn't find it.

RyeBreadThree (13 timmar sedan)
He's rather bold to just walk up to the gate and demand entry.

I love this part:

"When I get denied something I do the opposite of getting intimidated, I get angry."

He's a freakin' action hero!

EDIT: I found a streaming version:

eclipptv.com...

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
I left this on the other Jesse thread,

When Jesse was outside of the Haarp facility, ... how cool would it have been if he turned to the camera and said " Son of a B***h is dug in like an Alabama Tick "

before hurling a grenade at the facility.

LOL .. "Bunch of slap jawed fa**ots!"

I thought the show was pretty damn good. Deffinately better than I thought it would be.

Vazquez - I agree with you about the post editing. My first thought was some sort of After Effects filtering.
I've noticed this on a bunch of shows recently .. Ghost Hunters, Extreme Paranormal, Ghost Travelers (or something like that), Destination Truth, etc.
Usually all of the shows that deal with conspiracy, investigation and paranormal.

I'll deffinately be watching next week to see where Jesse goes with his 9/11 episode.

BTW .. I liked how the HAARP facility has an open house for visitors. Every TWO years at a place built in the backwoods of Pumpkin Nuts, Alaska!!

Anyone up for a road trip? lol

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fbnks

I posted this on another thread also was a good show all in all.

Was a good show, and will be great as it gets going. Lets hope they didnt record to many shows in advance.

As far as, the way,the information is presented,sucks.

Camera jumps around, and the narrater needs to go.

There needs to be more one on one With J.,V. and the guest.

They need to show/ or atleast mention their sources,so we can verifi it for ourselves.

Some one from ATS staff needs to contact his researches and make them privi to ATS's research,it would help them greatly, Like he said up until 2 weeks ago he had never headr of HARRP??

HELL! i think every ATSer has heard of HARRP, so I know this site can help his researchers,

Just saying, All in all was fun and will be fun to watch

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I Watched most of the Shows on Youtube. So of them are Ok but it is real sloppy and not to informative.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by fbnks

I posted this on another thread also was a good show all in all.

Was a good show, and will be great as it gets going. Lets hope they didnt record to many shows in advance.

As far as, the way,the information is presented,sucks.

Camera jumps around, and the narrater needs to go.

There needs to be more one on one With J.,V. and the guest.

They need to show/ or atleast mention their sources,so we can verifi it for ourselves.

Some one from ATS staff needs to contact his researches and make them privi to ATS's research,it would help them greatly, Like he said up until 2 weeks ago he had never headr of HARRP??

HELL! i think every ATSer has heard of HARRP, so I know this site can help his researchers,

Just saying, All in all was fun and will be fun to watch

It is really fun to watch, just like the scene at the HAARP gate, now you had this scene with his Ventura advisor in China "looking for Maurice Strong"who suddenly had to go for a run, and that was just that, just hilarious[and during the whole show they made this short cutscenes in China, like wow what is going to happen up there
]...Every episode has such a staged scene. It is like the books, "conspiracy theories for dummies",and nothing more...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I find the show entertaining, most of what I've seen...I already knew. However, these shows are a good primer for most people who have never heard of any of this stuff. Remember guys, we were all like this before we took the blue pill...or was it the red?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackWestJr
Why isn't anyone questioning why this program is allowed to air. I would have thought considering the topics discussed tptb would not have allowed it.

Here is my opinion: By pushing more info on this stuff in the media under the title "conspiracy theory" people are programmed not to think anything of it. We all just assume "Well just another tin foil hat bit to entertain us".

Of course the alternative is "predictive programming". If you don't know what that is it is when you put out subject matter about seemingly far fetched ideas so that when the real deal comes out you are used to the idea.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fbnks

I hate this show. By nature it's supposed to be right up the ally of ATS conspiracy theorists.

Even just showing HAARP as a conspiracy theory is a step forward if you fall in line with HAARP being a weapon of mass destruction.

However I don't like it because I think these theories are all fear mongering, paranoia, etc.

Additionally, I really love Jesse Ventura so I hate to say this...

But as aggressive as he is he just doesn't seem to get it sometimes.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Jedi411]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedi411

also he seems to not really push the issue. it is like he plays it for the camera but doesn't really want to do what it takes to get the people in question to talk.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The popularity of this message board, and the idea of conspiracy theories are becoming more and more interesting and a form of entertainment for some. I can see why a television show could rake in a good amount of money because of the information, the theories and the entertainment value.

I am all for this show, it will help people ask their own questions, which is the heart of all conspiracies, I just wish it were on the air sooner, or a show just like it.

Soon I will see this show sell out like most, and become nothing more than another reality/paranormal/special effects 22 minute show, but the beginning of new show series are always the most telling.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think its a great show and I can see Jessie really cares and the 2012 epsisode really got me believing in 2012.

Thier is something really going on at the NEW World Order Denver Airport.I mean

If you didn't see it go on you tube to check it out.

www.youtube.com...

Why is it called the New World Order Denver airport if the NWO does not exist yet?

Why is the Freemasons signature thier?

Why a brand new airport near a another major existing airport less than 20 miles away?

Why near NORAD?

Lots of creepy paintings in the airport MUST SEE.

top topics

join