It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS label all Global Warming threads as HOAX

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

I'm amazed you would post such a thing and then when called on it wouldn't even try to explain why the numbers don't add up.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Sorry, I forgot to mention that there are statistics we never get to see. For example, ice accumulation in winter versus meltoff each and every year leaves MORE ice at the poles. The situation that we're spoon-fed all the "truths" they want us to believe isn't exactly new. But it's very easy to read up on the Berhand Eastlund patent of 87 and the fact that if they manage to shield only one percent of solar radiation a new ICE AGE could be in our very near future. Just imagine oil profits from a freezing earth! Earth's albedo has diminished significantly in the last ten years. Remember the three flight-free days after 911? Weather stations all over earth detected increased albedo in that short period of three days. I don't see a plausible reason to not accept that fact as proof for the total weather-manipulation we are subjected to. There is no global warming that's caused by humanity. And our "masters" absolutely cannot be trusted to be in control of the situation. Earth's weather being the complex system it is, there is absolutely no way of foretelling where this might lead.

For a moment, entertain the thought that perhaps a group similar to what I - for lack of a better term - call the NWO a couple of thousand years ago masterminded the crash of civilization they tell us happened due to natural causes at the end of the ice age thirteen thousand years ago. They perhaps did it to get rid of the competition. No way for us to check any of the extremely scarce data which might all come from one and the same source. Nobody volunteers to explain the presence of tropical plants and animals in the Antarctic? Whatever happened to this planet we do not know, neither will we ever be told. If ever there was the question for the meaning of life, finding out about our real past is a clear favorite. Finding out would reveal the "masters" in all their deceitfulness and utter disregard for humanity.

If they cannot control all sides they prefer to start with a clean slate. Yes, they most probably should all be hauled away to the loony bin so that humans could continue to develop in a positive way.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

What part of this doesn't add up:

Total incoming = 343 W/m^2
Total outgoing = 103 W/m^2 + 240 W/m^2 = 343 W/m^2

?

Think of the 1st law of thermodynamics: energy can be transformed, but cannot be created or destroyed.

Ever heard that before? Maybe at school? You know.. in science class. The same place where they also told you about greenhouse effect. Can you see what part greenhouse effect plays in the picture? I bet you can't. Here's a hint: not all of the outgoing energy really goes out

[edit on 6-12-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Oxygen makes up 20.95% of our atmosphere while CO2 is 0.038%. Oxygen absorbs ultraviolet radiation as does CO2 however scientist don't want to call it a greenhouse gas.Want to know why there is no way scientists can get grants by saying theres too much oxygen in the atmosphere and it can not be blamed on us terrible humans. Id love to see the global warming crowd go after oxygen that would be funny.Because even the dumbest of people would not fall for that well then again who knows they bought the CO2 thing.

When we talk about the greenhouse effect and gases what matters is potential to absorb and emit IR, not UV. O2 does not absorb nor emit IR (this is 101 chemistry).

Oh one last thing did you know CO2 is considered an inert gas.Do you know why they use it fire extinguishers for example????

Yes I know why CO2 is used in fire extinguishers. I'm thinking that you however have no clue. Let me tell you (this is again very basic stuff). Combustion requires oxygen. The idea with CO2 extinguishers is to displace all O2 molecules so that burning simply cannot continue (reactant missing = no reaction). This has of course absolutely nothing to do with global warming or greenhouse effect or anything else we've discussed so far. I didn't know that CO2 was an inert gas, mostly because it's not. I can cite lots of reactions where CO2 is involved (for example related to ocean acidification) from memory.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What happens when you bombard o2 with uv radiation do you know? guess what it creates o3.And guess what that can do absorb infra red radiation.

Wavelengths less than ~240 nanometers are absorbed by oxygen molecules (O2), which dissociate to give O atoms. The O atoms combine with other oxygen molecules to make ozone: O2 + hv -> O + O (wavelength < 240 nm) O + O2 -> O3

What is ozone the protective layer that not only provides uv protection but also traps ir from leaking back into space.Nasa has proved through the use of Airborne Visible and Infrared Imaging Spectrometer that o3 has more impact on global temp then co2.This is why several scientists have thought of the idea of waekening the ozone to prevent global warming.

Only problem is you will end up getting skin cancer but hey the earth will cool down.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I know this is a bit of a cliche, but how old are you? I'm thinking not old enough to realize that you can be wrong. If only you'd think before you post.

O3 can absorb IR. Yes that is true. Do you know how much O3 there is in the atmosphere? It makes more sense to say it in PPB than PPM since the figure isn't even 1 PPM. Wasn't your original point that oxygen was way worse than CO2 because there was so much more of it? For every O3 molecule there are over 500 CO2 molecules and every single one of them is about 75% more potent as a greenhouse effect causing agent. But it's not just that. O3 can act as a greenhouse gas only when present in the troposphere. Vast majority (> 90%) of O3 can be found from the stratosphere.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm just trying to point out the absurdity of the whole issue. Do you realize in the 70s and early 80sglobal cooling was the big threat.Serious scientists argued the use of cf cs destroyed the ozone and we needed to repair it now.even reported about the holes over antartica which later NASA decided was in fact normal.And there conclusion is this would make the earth uninhabitable due to UV exposure and global cooling.They believed this would send the earth into an ice age they even calculated it could take the earth past what they called the tipping point.Where unlike previous ice ages the entire global would cover in ice and could not thaw due to the reflective properties of ice.

Went as far as to predict by the year 2000 according to there sat data and temprature records. Guess what they were wrong even though there were scientific papers studies and so forth sound familiar?

[edit on 12/6/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This doesn't: where is the energy that is supposedly warming the planet? You have a remainder of 0, which will not raise the temperature at all.

Think of the 1st law of thermodynamics: energy can be transformed, but cannot be created or destroyed.

Maybe you should think about it. You just answered your own question and didn't even realize it.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

This doesn't: where is the energy that is supposedly warming the planet? You have a remainder of 0, which will not raise the temperature at all.

The answer was right there in my post, but you failed to quote that part. Why is that?

Here it's again:

Can you see what part greenhouse effect plays in the picture? I bet you can't. Here's a hint: not all of the outgoing energy really goes out

Amazing!

It says so in the picture too very clearly: Some of the infrared radiation is absorbed and and re-emitted by the greenhouse gas molecules.

I don't see much point in continuing this lovely debate with you since you obviously lack even the most basic comprehension skills.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

OK, how much of that outgoing energy gets reflected? Would that not decrease the outgoing energy?

Nevermind, you're not going to get it....

While the EPA is regulating carbon dioxide and Copenhagen is closing the door on freedom through Cap & Trade, you're here arguing over a silly picture.

Let me just congratulate you on the victory of TPTB and remind you: if this fails, it's on your head, not mine.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'll throw mine in...I am not so sure what I believe yet...so I am saying no...do not put in hoax

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We have 100 threads about HAARP on this site and 100 more saying that man does not have the ability to affect the climate. Can someone explain the discrepancy?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I know, their should be about 10,000 threads on Global Warming since it is the biggest conspiracy story in the past 100 years.

All thanks to the culmination of the largest tax and control maneuver in the history of mankind.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by onlylonely

Are you being funny?

No, according to the Global Warming agenda, the jury has been out since they instituted their plans.

Just follow the money. Who will benefit?

Watch a couple of videos on YouTube and return and give me your view than.

Hell, watch this one-

how can you possibly be taken seriously if you're going to reference FOX news?

You can't possibly expect to have a real unbiased discussion if your source is a huge group of hate mongers.

What, you got a video if the KKK denying global warming too?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Did you watch the video? It was just the first one I found. I was talking about how the GW backers always say that the argument is over. Also the guy backing GW on this video, Guess what? He is a Carbon Credits man. Head of a firm all set up and ready to go.

Yeah, no total scam here. People like Gore and everyone else pushing this will make billions. With no real pollution controls.................again.

Gotta love corporatism and corrupt capitalism. Go Gore!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
...Silly me, I thought Sam Adams just made great beer - who knew he also raised dogs?

OK. You win.
It's a hoax.
Go pollute all you want.

But do you mind terribly if the rest of us don't?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Global warming is happening. To say that this is a hoax. Or its just natural climatic change, is like saying its not Mans fault its just nature. But when it gets cold, you kick on the heat. That warms the "climate" of your house.
The energy used weather it be from coal fired electric, or gas powered, releases CO2 emmisions. Yea it is a way for them to make more money. Cap and trade. One world government is what they are wanting. The big energy companies dont want to flip the bill. So it looks like another tax hike for us all. Because if they tax BIG BIZ, they will be quick to pass this onto you the consumer. It all rolls down hill.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Wow hate mongers and KKK members I think you might need to get your head examined and I am not just saying that really get some help. Fox news just like and main stream media it is biased for sure but to go as far as to say KKK members you are in need of some mental help. I am willing to bet I am not the first to say this to you so please listen. And I totally agree with the OP label this crap for what it is a HOAX. Maybe this is why you are going to such the deep end of the swimming pool with your outlandish comments. I figured the nuts would shake of the tree with this big of a shake.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sorry people, perhaps i am older than you by thousands of years, but, what i see in the skies where i live is... 767 777 tankers, we even hear them over head when it is cloudy and when the sky actually opens up we see the tankers again spewing whatever they are spewing, the fuel that the commercial planes spew is minimal, the spew from the tankers is real and a trained eye can always see it and the mares tails too, alas, i ramble, bernard eastlunds patent as is keneth caldera's work too, the work of a dieing empire, i have no sympathy for th0ose that are calling these shots, what i do know is that thousands of people out on the streets not going to work all over this world of ours! may at least make these assholes, who think that they have carte blanche think again. My suggestion....by Sams and use them!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Global Warming is MYTH !!!!!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX PEPRETRATED BY SO CALLED SCIENTISTS TO GET THIER PIECE OF THE PIE AKA CASH!!!

GLOBAL WARMING IS ALL ABOUT MONEY - like doc said

mankind has been on this planet for the blink of an eye and it is from his own arrogance that he would even think he has the power of mother nature let alone the universe itself.

the earth is billions and billions of years old let us not forget that this third rock from the sun has outside influences that are exerted on it every single day and has for eons.

cosmic rays,solar winds, the nuclear fusion plant of the sun going through its own natural cycles and yes the earth itself has and its and will always go through own cycles as well for instance speed of the core rotational speed and fluxuation of the earths magnetics fields..

there are more factors in the heavens and beneath the surface that we can see at any one given time whats more these so called scientists know this and like i said this is all about the money this is all about the politicians seizing their chance to impost the NEW WORLD ORDER not for the better of society and the human nature of wanting to help each other but with the end goal of POWER the power to be gods among men.

this quote is something i wrote in another thread just a few minutes ago and some of it applies in this thread.

cap and trade is a lie it destroys more jobs than it creates not only that the prices of good and services will be raised and job creation that occurs are in other countries such as china and india.

climate change is real but global warming is the creation of man to take more power of business and industry

when it comes to understanding the earth man has been here for more naught than the blink of an eye it is by his own arrogance that he and we think that we all have the power of mother nature when it comes to mans own power is is nothing that but a fly in the universe itself.

fossil fuels and petrochemicals and the derivatives products are massive coal for energy oil and its by products in in thousands of other products including plastics and synthetics to the asprin you take for a headache.

the scope and magnitude of cap and trade and cap and tax is nothing but destroying massive industries with no other way to make the products any other way.

regulations here dont do jack squat compare to the two most populace nations neither adhering of giving any thought to the rest of the world of course i am speaking of china and india.

nothing we do here helps the planet the only thing you people are doing is fattening the wallets and power of china and india and the rest of the world.

the status quo here is the global warming people arent not giving any thought whatsoever to the trillions and trillions and trillions that their ambitions want.

many of the products and services can not be produced any other way or more cheap or more efficiently the end result is wealth destruction meaning you will be paying more out of the pocket than any other time in history

its all about the cash

this is what its about like it was said MONEY AND POWER

best way to end this post is with some shakespeare adlibbed a little :

"there are more things in heaven and earth.......horarito" and any real scientist will tell you you take what what you know in one hand and put the universe itself in the other hand and ask yourselves how much do we really know about anything at all.
edit on 21-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join