It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

dude old enough

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

That's all it has?
I'd like to know context, or at least where he found the video. Sourceless, anonymous videos are useless.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
One of the better fakes I've seen. Maybe it's for a cgi competition or something?

how can you tell its a fake i understand this happens on about every UFO/Alien thread but if you call fake explain!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you racist swine even even picked a black cop being murdered for your video. Good luck getting rid of you headaches.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I will remain open on the possibility of this being real but if this really occured it would be all over the news no? Even if the MIB's hushed up the S.O/police there would still be a family crying out, least I would be anyways, MIB's be damned.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I will study this thing tomorrow. But for now I don't think its real because all the police car footage we have is given to the public by being officially released. If this was real, I can see no reason to release it.

Also, notice how some letters and numbers are cropped out of the picture. Police video will not do this. If this is real, why don't we get to see the whole frame?

I also think the on screen writing format is incorrect.

Video has license plate and car make and model. If real the cops would have busted the guy in the car after this happened the tape would be evidence and would have never been released.

These are my thought so far. I will edit this post tomorrow after I examine the footage better with video tools.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

wow are you serious! you gotta be kidding me

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

yeah it was only uploaded 40 minutes when i found it, youtube is still got this message

We are currently performing site maintenance. Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit.

and trying to send message to user

This functionality is not available right now. Please try again later.

so apparently its out in some places... who knows

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
its sad that people want to believe in ETs so much that they would believe anything they see with little skepticism,

- its almost cult-like

kudos to the people slowly putting out these 'vids' on youtube slowly and steadily.

* my 10yr old nephew had a nice laugh and asked if it was from ghost busters [he recently saw ]. just an fyi

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If its real, whoever was shooting the "ray gun" is behind the camera. You can see the light coming from the bottom left corner and shining all the way past the car in the upper right.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In response to deadlysponge
I get your point, but I sure does look awfully strange. I am skeptic in the sense that I am open to the possibility of it being fake.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Still.. it' a great find even if it is fake.. it's cool and fun to watch. heck I would like it for my avatar.

Well, Time for Bed..

Oh and BTW folks.. N.O. Saints Kicked N.E. Patriots Butt 38 - 17! Saints are 11 & 0 (grin)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
spontaneous human combustion caught on tape?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by 8thwonder]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8thwonder
spontaneous combustion caught on tape?

If so, why wasn't the officer's wireless microphone burned and inoperative?

Such a flame would certainly destroy the mic, but after the flash, we hear the car speed away.

This is clearly a fake folks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Im sorry but im pretty sure most cop cars have the mics located on or inside the vehicles

RAM Mounting Systems
RAM Mounts are the Real Deal More Bang for Your Buck
www.freepatentsonline.com...

4818010 Mounting system for equipment in police vehicles April, 1989
www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would really like to hear what Phage has to say about this. I have seen some of his posts and he strikes me as the type to dissect these things intelligently. I think that SkepticOverlord makes a good point about the mic, but if all of that is in the policecar, then it would not have been affected by the blast, since it appears concentrated on the cop.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
well the patent proves the Mics are inside or mounted on the cop cars! I was pretty sure they were my friends dad was a cop for a long time always had the car at his house

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry I didn’t read all the posts but if you notice the smoke coming off of the cop while he's laying there repeats the same pattern four times while getting dimmer and dimmer. Its funny they put all that effort into making the vid but couldn’t put more time into the smoke.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Are we seriously embracing ignorance enough to even discuss this fake video? Doing so only gives it the attention whomever made it (or stole it and used it out of context) their jollies.

Between the crappy post-production filters and the particle effects I am amazed that anyone around here would even bother to take this semi-seriously.

A word of advice to those that don't have any video experience, 99.9999999999% of all videos that people want "analyzed" can be dismissed without even judging the video itself, but rather the events surrounding it and the manner that it is presented. Seldom do you need to do any forensic on the clip, the forensic on the story falls apart before going any further.

Please guys, follow your gut before posting this tripe up and delivering hits to the video maker/holder. I know your all into UFO's/Aliens, and you might think it a badge of honor to "present" something you found online to the rest of the forum even if you know down deep it is ridiculous, but the only thing your doing by promoting this crap (and yes, your promoting it, either willingly or through ignorance, but either way your promoting it) is hurting the overall subject you claim to hold in such high regards.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

nice investigations you do

A word of advice to those that don't have any video experience, 99.9999999999% of all videos that people want "analyzed" can be dismissed without even judging the video itself

Thats all i need to hear to not even pay any more attention to your post than this

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join