learn more

[hoax] Cop gets busted by ALIEN? Zapped! [TV SHOW CLIP]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
It only got posted on youtube today, so maybe the MIB or whoever has not had time to react yet. If the video goes away then we know something is up.

it was only posted for 40 minutes when i found it i also keep getting this on youtube homepage and still getting it

We are currently performing site maintenance. Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This could be big, I will remain open to the possibility of it being fake, provided there is good enough evidence of it being so. In the meantime, I think this is something that deserves alot of attention from ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I vote staged, At 17 to 23 seconds you can see where the the light is projected from the left by noticing the sharp shadow line projected up the hill in front of and to the right of the car, Pretty cool though.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

how about YOU providing some evidence that it is real ?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Nathwa

how about YOU providing some evidence that it is real ?

I would just like the video experts here to view it and get their opinions i changed the post name and added this ATS Video Expert Wanted

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I enjoy cinema, and this was a poor piece of cinema that I had the pleasure to watch tonight.

People spend too much time making crap for the internet these days... find other hobbies.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is one of the most awesome videos I have ever seen. I recorded it with my youtube recorder tool. Just the idea of a cop getting zapped by an alien is just too cool but with video to show it; now that's a real winner.

Of course I don't think it's real for a second but it looked Great!

Just for fun I am going to take frames out and slow it down and adjust the contrast and stuff so I can see how they made this.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Oh c'mon.. this has to be for a movie, or something. There is no way this is legit.

Just saying.

It reminds me of the scene in Repo Man were the motocycle cop pulls over the Malibu, opens the trunk and gets vaporized, leaving only smouldering boots behind.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In response to YouAreDreaming
So you think it is fake? How?
I might believe you if you can tell me why it is crap.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i just dont know its strange i see no beam from the left even the right side of the ground on right side of the car appears to light up

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That's a real video of a police man being murdered by a criminal. What is matter with you.

Look, I don't even think that's funny even if you didn't know that.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Maybe it is a LASER or MASER weapon which was directed at the cop?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
that almost looks real

[edit on 30-11-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If this is real.. which I doubt it is.. its just not very believable for an alien to drive a Ford, get pulled over and zap a cop to ashes..
maybe a black op weapon of some sort.

This video fake or not was well done and I'll give it a star/flag for sure.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

i know that's what i been thinking, i can't figure it out myself i have watched it multiple times over and over

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
One of the better fakes I've seen. Maybe it's for a cgi competition or something?

link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Dude, how old are you?

link   
Wow ok...

Loos cool, BUT.... The body position of the Office just looks really unatural at 16 secs right before the "Zap" the bend in his body just seems kind of awkward also seems his body sort of slims a little beginning from 12 secs right to the zap.

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Don't you guys know anything?

That is clearly a real dis-synergy gun. Have you never seen these in action? C'mon now. They use them at PL810 all the time. It's better there though because it's like laser-tag. Clearly this ET didn't want to play fair and synergize the Popo back to existence. That sucks.... I would have. Just so I could ask him where his tongue was at(often times body pieces get misplaced in resynergisation).

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Something that would be helpful would be to find some background information on the video. We know it was posted on youtube today, maybe we can contact the the original youtube poster and get the skinny on its origins.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join