It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Venus and Tiahuanaco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I came across this in one of my old books i found. And i thought it would be interesting to post it on here. Just to let u guys kno about it. Since u seem to be interested in ancient cities being built by aliens.

This city is near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia, at an altitude of 13,000 feet. It rose and fell even before the Incas had settled there.

One of the Structures in the ruins of Tiahuanaco is the Akapana, a huge pyramid shaped hill 167 feet high that had once had an artificial lake at it's summit. But, the thing that makes this city even more mysterious is the Gate of the Sun. The gateway is made of a solid peice of stone, It is 13 feet long, seven feet high, and 2 feet thick!. Making it one of the largest stonecutting pieces on Earth!. It gets even wierder, The Gate of the Sun bears a series of carvings that may be an acient calends. More then one scientist has claimed that it is the calender of Venus.

Here are some pictures.
www.jacekphoto.com...
www.tiwy.com...
Some websites
www.archaeology.org...
www.britannica.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
More then one scientist has claimed that it is the calender of Venus.

Who has claimed this? I am interested in researching the researchers.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
is this the same city that uses olmost precision laser cut stone masonry?

im sure it was featured in the chariots of the gods documentary.

lake titicaca has a few old ruins around. also nearby is a quarry where examples of the testing ground for that city can be found

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Never heard of this before.

i think that this has definitely GOT to be aliens. I mean, how would an ancient civilization like the incas, olmec, etc., created an ancient lake? the gate of the sun also is kind of reminiscient of stonehenge.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to [url= by ShadowLife[/url]

Hi there, ShadowLife, interested in Aliens from Venus? Perhaps you may be interested in this:
Visitors From Venus

Valiant Thor The Human Alien From Venus,
Washington D.C. V.I.P. During Late 50's
www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.nextagemission.com...

theuniversalseduction.com...

I have an uncle who is in his late 70s. This man worked for General Dynamics, and
General Electric as a technician for many years, and actually worked on some very top secret projects. My uncle had TB as a young man, and was in an induced coma for two weeks in the late 1950s. when he awoke, he began to talk about being on the planet Venus, that he had family there, and he has described for me some of their tech and how things are there. He says the Venusians are quite like we are, humanoid, and that they are very spiritual and in tune with the nature of their planet, which is very clean.
He says the atmosphere that science teaches us that surrounds Venus is a lie, that it is a hologram to keep others away.

Now a lot of people who know my uncle say he is crazy, and all the other stuff people say when one speaks "out of the box.," but I believe him, he is still, even at an advanced age, a very intelligent man, and knows a lot more than I do.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I came across this in one of my old books i found.

Or is it just a coincidence that they showed this one on the history channel last night.

I watched it.

It was on the show Modern Marvels 10pm pst.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by william.gauncents]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If the atmosphere of venus is not as proposed by the scientists, what is responsible for the high albedo of venus?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Pardon my saying so but there are plenty of intelligent people who are quite out of their minds.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh hodgepodge. Why do we always give some advanced alien species credit? We humans are supposed to be egotistical and selfish. Let's take the credit for once!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

Wow, what a coincidence. I didnt watch it TV, cause i dnt have cable.
It is my book
Super Questions and Answers.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by william.gauncents

Wow, what a coincidence. I didnt watch it TV, cause i dnt have cable.
It is my book
Super Questions and Answers.

How about answering my question. It's the post right after your OP.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

well, if any of that were true, its just got to be in a different dimension...like nibiru probably is. gravity bleeds through dimensions ,you know; giving rise to the theory of dark matter

new topics

top topics

join