It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blondes are becoming extinct.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I found this video describing the "unintentional" eradication of Blond haired people. I agree with some of there scientific reasoning.
From all of the conspiracy related research, I also think that there is a bigger intentional conspiracy against Blondes to delete them from the planet. Watching the TV, and paying attention to the mass media's formula can show this subtle but combined very powerful agenda.
I often have thoughts on this topic in general even though it can be controversial in some aspects.

Doing a google search on this video there appears to be an agenda to brush this off as nonsense. The planet does seem to be merging into a large genetic blob. possibly with a single completely mish mashed race being the final outcome?

The end result of this program is what I would be interested to know. Would the new man be as smart as the old man? Would he have the mind capacity to see through illusions or will the humans here be molded into a different thinking being?
What happens then?

From all I have seen the future human mind is the main target.
DWT

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hell no bring on the bleech !! LOL

I know more girls with dark hair who make it blonde!!

kinda ironic ;D

If u mix up allll the humans in the word geneticaly

You find you get GREY lol

ever mixed a paint bucket be for? hehe

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is kind of old. I heard this over the radio afew years back. Sorry buddy.

Happy Dust!

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

and i know people with blonde hair that color it black.

red heads are the one i see less... not being racist or anything, just an observation.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Zomg! That was hilarious.....

seriously....how is this a conspiracy????

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My hair used to be blonde but it began turning light brown at 19 and then dark brown/black by time I was 23, why is that?

Grey next

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

That's not 'racist' in any way dude.. No need to throw that word all over the place

The red haired gene is a recessive one, so your DNA can contain it, but there may or may not be any outward signs of that gene.

Take my family in point, both my uncle and aunt have red hair, my mother doesn't. But my brother (3rd one out of 4 of us) has bright red hair, whereas none of the rest of us do.

This is why it's a rarity.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
me too, I was blonde until grade 2ish (hit puberty) and my son was born blonde, turns darker in the winter now, but pretty white in the summer...hi dad is medium brown......
My sisters were blonde until puberty as well, now one is a streaked sandy brown blonde, and the other a read head....

You are right though grey is next, my hair isn't white, but it isn't grey, it is dark, with littereally looks like silver all through it.....it's kinda neat how silver, sooooooooo shiny!

Still laughing though, such a funny video....

"one day we may exsist without them....it's hard to imagine, but very true!".... that part just kills me......

[edit on 28-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As long as sperm and eggs can be frozen and kept usable, no genetic trait will ever fully go 'extinct' pre se.

Perhaps it could be weaned out by millenniums of selective breeding on a large scale by TPTB via MSM influencing who people should find attractive, holy and race wars against each other, etc.; but there will always be some place where the genetic material to create all sorts of different traits will exist, including the blond gene. Perhaps even non-human lineage traits as well...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeyyyyyyyyy

Give the reds a chance

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Blond hair blue eyes are both a recessive gene.. when these people mate with dark haired eyed partners that gene loses out...
even black people become lighter when they mate with fare skinned people... who knows maybe in a few thousand years all humans will look the same... unless someone starts a racial purity program...

Me I have no preference, they all look the same in the dark

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

lol

xD star coz ur a ginger
hehe

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Haaaaa!! I really have problems with blondes so no big loss for me!!

Also wasnt there one thread the other day about red heads becoming extinct too??? So then it looks like brunettes RULE!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Hooray for redheads!! Iwas once a redhead. Interestingly, I was born with black hair, it turned red, then in my 30's it turned blonde, then a kind of orangish color, and now in my 50's, it's pretty much white. Personally, I feel quite fortunate to have experienced such color changes. And now my daughters are going to amuse me and dye my hair bright, cartoonish apple red with pure white running stripes along the sides, just for the plain ole hell of it.

I'd sure hate to see blondes disappear, but would appreciate more gingers.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Im sure you will look hot

I have embraced my natural colour only recently.. I got teased a lot lol

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As long as there are bottled blondes and redheads, they're never going to be extinct. However they may look like this:

Or This:

blon de chick

Future faces of the world.... this is where we are headed.

Edited to add: It is a conspiracy, the blonde with blue eyes and redheads with the green eyes are annunakin bloodlines, and we are not evil, the annunnaki are better than what people make them out to be, it's not our fault they are our ancestors, and a lot of bad blood between the annunakki and the indeginous folk was all over power. But, look at what we've let happen to our planet, we just should've let them stay and rule our planet, because we aren't doing a good job!

[edit on 28-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I wouldn't worry about it. 70% of Scandinavians are blond. It's not like they're gonna be miscegenated soon. Who wants to move there, anyway?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
and i know people with blonde hair that color it black.

red heads are the one i see less... not being racist or anything, just an observation.

Red heads where considered witches, and thats why they got a hate campaign against them years ago.

Today they just dye there hair.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Wow maybe that's why I like to dye mine red all the time...because it is a sign of power and I am a witch. That's the correlation between redheads and witches by the way, it's thought red hair equates with power, and you know how some people would not like to have any competition when it comes to power.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, simply there are more people with dark hair than the people with blonde hair. While the globalisation is picking up + oposie attracts , we will see more and more blonde people having "darker" partners, so the kids will be unlikely to be bloond .

While the groups of individuals were isolated, the different groups + the diversity could be preserved, but it is obvious that we are heading towars one single race, that would be the combination of all the races. Give it several thousands years !

O, i forgot that in 50 years you will be able to adjust your DNA to be blonde if you wish

and in 100 we will be cyborgs

So it is a bit of an irrelevant issue

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join