It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blondes are becoming extinct.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
WHOIS LOOKING FOR DATE ??

I'm here, hot/good looking, looking for new boyfriend, rich/nice/good looking, I'm red-hair too, also felt like a bit of a witch tho

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
A date?? I thought you were trying to get laid!!

Well, supposedly my natural hair color is endangered, but ya gotta start somewhere!

Unfortunately I prefer dark haired men... lol

Yeah! It's that whole "tall, dark, and handsome" perpetuation that's to blame! Us tall, blonde, and handsome guys are left with nothin'!

And what's wrong with a little levity in today's world ???

Absolutely, there's nothing wrong with a bit of levity in today's world.

Lighten up just a little before you stroke please!!

I hope this last bit wasn't directed towards me. I'm already naturally blonde; are you suggesting artificial highlights too?

[edit on 11/28/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
LOL No...that last bit was meant for Mr. NewWorldDisorder who I'm amazed can even THINK about dating with... "Our men and women are overseas, they are dying. Our country is in times of economic hardship and civil unrest. Our financial system and market are crumbling under our feet....and you write about blondes" !!

And I never said I didn't LIKE blondes....just PREFER brunettes! LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I totally agree, that's why I've always said that blond jokes are actually racism.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As adyserenity said, I might be annunaki. With the blue eyes counted, perhaps I could be Pleiadian. My girlfriend says snow monkeys are my cousins.

The recessiveness could actually perperpetuate it. It might become rarer to actually see it expressed, but carriers will occasionally produce blonde offspring anyway. I doubt it will be gone in seven to eight generations.

However, if we become too rare, we might be hunted for "blonde horn".

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Haha

Never mind, at least as a consolation you have us reds to feast upon with your blondeness.
Just hurry up...These heels are killing me lol

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

WHOIS LOOKING FOR DATE ??

I'm here, hot/good looking, looking for new boyfriend, rich/nice/good looking, I'm red-hair too, also felt like a bit of a witch tho

hi my asl is 16/m/cali i lisen to slipknawt yellowcard mcr kse green day bmfv and job for a cowboy i watch and read twilight and im lyk so so cool my friends say im the best and i

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow....you'd have to actually BE as dumb as they SAY we are to pass up THAT offer dude!! LOL

(I mean Sela....NOT WhineFlu!! LOL )

[edit on 11/28/2009 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Well, she and I were thinking along the lines of my pulling a "Jefferson". It seems a sound strategy when faces with survival pressures.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Even if blonds go extinct, there's no need to panic. The universal characteristics that determine beauty are big eyes, high eyebrow, small noses, small lips and high cheekbone. I would add symmetrical eyes as part of them. I have NOT seen a study where hair color or eye color is a factor. And in fact, if you give a White girl a big nose and small eyes, then she will not look beautiful, no matter what her hair or eye color is. Conversely, if you give a Black girl big eyes and small noses, then she will look beautiful, no matter what her hair or eye color is.

I used to make a lot of beautiful celebrity videos on youtube, and I can tell you that two of those characteristics are very true, that is big eyes and small noses are basically universal traits, when it comes to attractiveness.
Symmetrical eyes and small lips are almost universal.

Here's another shocker. White people are not genetically superior as much as they are and (have been) economically superior. The only reason White people seem more blessed genetically is because they have always been well-ahead economically, usually by oppressing other countries.

When I tried to compare the only Asian country(Hong Kong) that has a GDP per capita close to the U.S, their quality of women are no worse, and in my most objective opinion, the most beautiful woman in the world is an Asian.

In my opinion, assuming that economic conditions are equal, then evolution favors short and thin people the most(not just with looks, but also bigger brain-size to body-size ratio, and extended lifespan, and if you missed my other post, then just google "calorie restriction"), for the simple reason that they require the least energy.

This is why, IMO, short people are generally better looking and more cute than tall people, the younger sibling tends to be better looking than the old, and in fact, 80% of the world's most beautiful celebrities are under the average height.

Here is where diet comes in. The nose is made of the same two things that make you grow, and that is protein and calcium. The lips are made of fat and protein, so you can see why eating less in general is beneficial. At the very least, you should avoid milk, as it makes the nose bone grow, and you DEFINITELY don't want that thing to grow.

Avoiding protein is a little tougher, because small eyes are caused by weak muscles and sun exposure(google epicanthic fold.) And if we were to compare the Asian diet of rice(carbohydrate-based) and White diet of fast-food(protein-based), we would see why Asians generally have smaller eyes. The sun exposure is only a theory, but if that's accurate, then it would explain exactly why economic differences lead to differences in eye-shape, as "modern countries" tend to work inside more.

In my opinion, there are virtually no "genetic" or "non-controllable" differences, when it comes to beauty, even among Blacks. Excuse me for making a generalization here(and if you're offended, then just know that it's not really genetic, and in the end, that's what really cause one to be offended), but the reasons that Blacks are considered the least attractive is simply because of the fact that their noses(and lips) are much bigger(and trust me, I have looked at a ton of pictures, of all races.) Blacks happen to be the tallest, so we can see another correlation between height and looks here.

Anyway, if China was a capitalist country and had a GDP per capita of over 40000, you would see 4 times as many beautiful women as over here. If you give a Black nation a GDP of over 40000, and assume that they eat a lot less, then IMO, you would have the same ratio of beautiful women as over here. This is not some empty claims, this is after some very surprising observations about how closely a country's celebrities, not only in quantity, but also quality, vary with the GDP per capita(if you
want to know more, then watch my videos(ChuAnFanBoy) called Grand Unified Theory of Racial..on youtube

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So, in the end, instead of worrying about losing a certain hair color, what people need to worry about is just eating less, and eating healthy( healthy people are more likely to produce symmetrical eggs).

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Wait, are you telling me that our blue eyes are endangered too, and I come to find out that Puff Daddy is making stylish eyewear out of us?!?!

Come on ladies! Leave those tall, dark, and handsome guys behind! Blondes have more fun!

[edit on 11/28/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
...And with in depth analysis like that we can uh...Beauty won't ever be extinct as long as people have big eyes and small noses?

Also, selahobed, is that you in your avatar?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Yes, I would also add that if you were to look at the White women from a country with a "3rd World GDP,"(which is rare) like Russia, for example, well, let's just say, they're nothing special. If the U.S and the European nations all had GDPs under 10000, then I would imagine it would be very difficult to find a beautiful White woman.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Mannnn, that is the millionth time i have been asked that today.. well maybe not lol...

Yes thats me, do you want my passport? lol.. Why is it soo important?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

While some of your generalizations may seem to hold true on the surface; the general consensus regarding Angelina Jolie's looks, and the large volume of women who've lined up to get collagen injected into their lips would seem to be quite a strike against the "thin lips" portion of your theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

Mannnn, that is the millionth time i have been asked that today.. well maybe not lol...

Because you really do confirm that a totally attractive redhead is one of the most astonishing sights ever.

...Alright, that's my creepy comment said, I'll stop now.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Objectively, I doubt anyone here considers Angelina Jolie beautiful.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is always said Blonds have more fun.

They aren't becoming extinct.

The Aliens just know how to pick em. :-)

" Nobody steals our chicks - And Lives! " - Duke Nukem after the aliens steal earth women in Duke Nukem 3D

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

I suppose it isn't in the context of discussion. However, say what you will, it is quite eye catching. I think you know that too.
That's ok. Nothing wrong there. Just be prepared for the attention! If you have a good head on your shoulders then not to worry, it will not be overlooked.

Additionally, I've always felt a little uneasy about the ones that try to imitate my traits by the judicious use of H2O2. It had always felt like a plot against me and my "kind" in the form of a conspiracy of the collective consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join