It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans with alien genes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
You will find all the answers in The lost book of Enki and in The earth chronicles books, these books are the only few ones that are non fiction and deal with aliens. These books deals with the records written by the oldest civilization found on earth and they explain in detail what was done to make the humans and for what purpose. If you find that 4,000 pages to read is too much, you can get the guide to the chronicles. You will find the detailed information of the creation of humans in The lost book of Enki.
After reading most of these books, I had a better understanding of what is going on and why things are the way that they are. I have not finished reading all of them.
According to The lost book of Enki, they made a few different hybrids including the first ones that walked upright but where covered with hair, after those they made a few that had little hair and where good enough to use tools and work but had little intelligence. They even made one of their own have sex with monkeys but no baby was produced.
Eventually they started mating with the humans that they created and the only difference between them and us is that they have very long lives.
And I want to make it clear that these things and more were documented by the Sumerians.

thank you very much.
enki rings a bell... and i remeber that i was reading abt sumarians when i was a teenager. from gilgamesh to the goetia. i should refresh my memory...

as far as my personal experience concerns, this person is no different to other human beings in the way the body looks. but i sense, that the intellectual capacity exeeds the 'normal', as well as the physical strength. (i was lifted with one arm...). as well as there are supernatural abilities, such as telepathy.

i am aware, that my observations are bound to my capacity of understanding. and, although i am on a high frequency and spiritually gifted, i think i'm not able to perceive everything. as well as i lack the backgroundinformation to dechiffre, what i perceive.

so i am very grateful for everyone, who can help me filling these gaps...

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by bertand cantat

for example, i heard, that aliens and alienish persons eg have their difficultes with human emotions and emotionality. did you experience that in some ways?
how would you describe your emotional structure and behaviour?

apologies, if my questions are too privat. no offense intended.

I feel that I am different from everybody else in real life and that I sometimes I have difficulty understanding some humans.
I would also say that I am an introvert in real life.

introvert, yes, i observed that, too. also an independence/ not needing anyone.
how abt the 'emotional aspects' of life?

what is so puzzeling abt humans/ human behaviour? (not that i find human behaviour most of the time not quite 'weird'...)

sorry for questioning you like that.

thank you so much for your help.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

what is so puzzeling abt humans/ human behaviour? (not that i find human behaviour most of the time not quite 'weird'...)

I do not know how to answer this but I can add:
I think if aliens do come, they probably would think of Earth as a primitive planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I do not know how to answer this but I can add:
I think if aliens do come, they probably would think of Earth as a primitive planet.

might well be.

so, another question: what was the reason to land on earth then?
or is the earth a failed project?

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

best,
bertrand

The Anunnaki landed on Earth about 200,000 - 300,000 years ago and made a slave human population.
Landing on Earth could be for observation or aliens own endeavors.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I recommend The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky.

Good read, it has alot of truth imo. Google the .pdf file

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi bertant
I can say I have a little experience, little and strong at the same time, with a person living in Quito with a genetic alien reality.
Maybe you have followed the thread Final Contact by commander ly-on, who is, and I cannot have any doubt now, a terrestrial being with ET spirit and DNA.
I met him in Quito Ecuador in August and he arranged a meeting with a spaceship, day and time (well time no, 15 minutes of delay...) precise and accourate, and I finally had the chance to see a UFO standing above us naerly for a half an hour. Physically like ud, ly-on has the gifr of intuition and telepathy, and said he was born on Earth but always contacted with the Guides of the Brotherhood since child.
He entered twice a UFO "to see old friends" as he said, and his mission is take humans to the great appontment of the 2012, in which he said "Earth time and the Real time of the Universe will join again"

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

best,
bertrand

The Anunnaki landed on Earth about 200,000 - 300,000 years ago and made a slave human population.
Landing on Earth could be for observation or aliens own endeavors.

or like a workstation?

thank you for the insight...

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
I recommend The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky.

Good read, it has alot of truth imo. Google the .pdf file

thank you very much. i will check them out.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

I am just wondering.
Are you an alien yourself?
This question is not really outrageous because I seriously think some members on ATS are in fact aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Hi bertant
I can say I have a little experience, little and strong at the same time, with a person living in Quito with a genetic alien reality.
Maybe you have followed the thread Final Contact by commander ly-on, who is, and I cannot have any doubt now, a terrestrial being with ET spirit and DNA.
I met him in Quito Ecuador in August and he arranged a meeting with a spaceship, day and time (well time no, 15 minutes of delay...) precise and accourate, and I finally had the chance to see a UFO standing above us naerly for a half an hour. Physically like ud, ly-on has the gifr of intuition and telepathy, and said he was born on Earth but always contacted with the Guides of the Brotherhood since child.
He entered twice a UFO "to see old friends" as he said, and his mission is take humans to the great appontment of the 2012, in which he said "Earth time and the Real time of the Universe will join again"

thank you so much. i will do a search for the thread and contact the commander.
it matches my observation. the telepathy is very strong, and the intuition, too.
i am aware of 2012. very aware.

speak soon.

bertrand

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is a lady in Puerto Rico whom has constant contact with aliens, they tell her to go somewhere and take photos and in all of the photos that she takes there are UFOs, she has even invited professionals to the places and they have taken the photos with their own cameras and they get the UFOs as well. She is one of the few ones that I believe is not lying because of all of the proof that she has (over 700 photos and videos). There is an interview with her but it is in Spanish. They used to contact her mom before she died and now they contact her. She can ask questions and they answer. I will post the link to the video in my next post and I will ask the people that did the interview if they allow me to translate it. She is a very nice person and I think that we could get in contact with her and ask her some questions about how we were made and if some of us are hybrids and don't know it. We could compare it to what is in the books and go from there.
Now, it looks like other aliens have visited earth as well, they are called the PLEIADIANS, I don't think that they had anything to do with the creation of humans but from what little I have researched they might be doing experiments with us as well. Supposedly some live on earth and they are giving us messages in Youtube. It might seem funny but from one video that was linked to ATS it made me think that maybe they where real.
I will do a better research of them during the next few days.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am just wondering.
Are you an alien yourself?
This question is not really outrageous because I seriously think some members on ATS are in fact aliens.

no, it's not me. i'm an 'earthling', appearently still 3 - 4 lives away from going up.

btw, i don't find the question outrageous at all. we're here on ats, aren't we?

thank you,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to

I am glad you brought this subject up. I would say that all human being have some alien genes, some more than others. If you really want to know things about this "gene splicing" that has been gong on for many years, you can read this book, it will explain a lot. and pay no mind to the nay sayers that claim this man is crazy, they are just trying to hide the truth of the mater from the common man.
[url= in the Pleiades: An Inside Look at UFOs

Here a few things you should know, and people, I am not putting down anyone, this is just how it is. The Pleiadians started the first colony here on Earth, it was known as Atlantis. They took the being that was basically created by the [url= [/url], this is what the white race is often called the "Master race," not because they are the master over the rest, they were the master copy, like on a record. Other alien races followed suit, The Draco created just one race, the Semitic race. This doesn't make the Jews a bad race, just like the white race's creators does not make us bad either. The Asians were created from another group, I don't know which. All I know is what I have read, what I have channeled, and what some aliens taught me. So go forth with a completely open mind, and you will find out what you need to know. Love and Light be with you.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I like to say we are all aliens and no human is native to Earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

These are the same aliens then. I looked at some of the names and they are the new names that they took after starting new civilization. They used to start new places and in each place they where called something else but brought the same story. In the Pleadians you will find Ptaah, Ptah was the name that Lord Enki took when they started the second civilization.
I don't see his name there but Marduk once he started his civilization he was called Ra. Ok, now I can connect the dots better and there are other dots that connect the bloodlines and the races to our present time. I am also thinking that the different bloodlines are still trying to get rid of the other alien/human hybrids that are of different blood. I also think that many people know about this but it is not out in the open.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

The Pleiadeans:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29cd3a2c555c.jpg[/atsimg]

Part 1 of 9 - Pleiadian Message from The Galactic Federation:
www.youtube.com...

Pleiadian Alien With an Important Message:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm curious why an enlightened person would name themselves after Bertrand Cantat. Didn't he murder his girlfriend in a fit of rage and indifference?

Of course, much of Noir Desir's music fits in very well here as it is anti-establishment.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hi!
Commander ly-on gave me the permission to forward his email to you, as you are "pure young spirit with pure wish to know" as he said
[email protected]

Hope it can help

Regards

Francy

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So far we know exactly NOTHING about "Aliens".

For all we know they could be intelligent water particles floating about in

space... yet as soon as someone mentions "Alien" a green/grey guy with a big

head and black eyes pops into our heads...WHY?

If there are "aliens" out there with the capabilities and structure that we presume I can see no reason for us not to already contain some of their genetics... maybe that is what sparked the 1st self concious human?? Who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join