It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans with alien genes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
hello everybody. i'm particular interested in this issue, because i'm personally involved with this subject. since i have next to no background information, apart from knowing, that there is such a thing, eg, that there is such a person, i can only observe, what i see, feel, perceive.

is there anyone out there with similar experiences?

thank you very much for your help.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

All humans have alien genes. Our DNA structure is a composite of many DNA strings. Planet Earth is an experimental planet, where the souls are experiencing the 3rd density.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

All humans have alien genes. Our DNA structure is a composite of many DNA strings. Planet Earth is an experimental planet, where the souls are experiencing the 3rd density.

thank you for your reply. i see, that the complex structure of the dna is in a way non- human... and i makes sense, that there was higher/ alien supervision in the creation of this planet and it's human inhabitants. but there are also alien tribes, that came to the earth, to mingle up with earthlings genotype. this created mixed human beings with alien genes. these peolpe are different to human beings. eg, they have different skills and abilities, such as greater brain capacity, telepathy, but also greater physical skills, aso

correct me, if i'm wrong, since i can only understand according to what i know.

thank you,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
kinda early in the morning for me, was just browsing topics, but I had to put in that I remember reading somewhere that in the human DNA, there are 223 genes that do not exist in any other lifeform on earth.
I have to go to work, but later I will try to find the link. Unless someone else finds it first.

So, would these 223 genes be proof that we have genes mixed from some other source?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There has been many experiments on this planet. And yes, according to ancient text, they have mingled with humans already on Earth. The experiments are still ongoing. I agree that on some level, some humans have more abilities (psychic or other) than most humans have. This is explained, in part, by the different DNA structure they are issued from.

There are many aliens living among us, and we don't even know about it. They could be sitting next to you in a restaurant, and you would not even suspect anything.

I consider planet Earth as a giant laboratory, where long term experiments are taking place.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There has been many experiments on this planet. And yes, according to ancient text, they have mingled with humans already on Earth. The experiments are still ongoing. I agree that on some level, some humans have more abilities (psychic or other) than most humans have. This is explained, in part, by the different DNA structure they are issued from.

There are many aliens living among us, and we don't even know about it. They could be sitting next to you in a restaurant, and you would not even suspect anything.

I consider planet Earth as a giant laboratory, where long term experiments are taking place.

a friend of mine reported an abduction, which happened, when he was a kid.
i can only listen to his story, since i have no proof or evidence, nor enough relevant background information abt abductions as such. he is also one of the persons, that told me abt aliens coming to earth to 'breed' human beings for labour (pyramids). anyhow, these aliens modified the dna of the earthlings to make them 'useful', so there are remains in the human dna. it makes sense to me, that these modifications occur in different 'specifications', according to their 'role' or 'assingnment' in the plan.
this would also coincide somehow with abductions and experiments.
since i don't know the sources for his explanations, i can only quote him.

my question was refering to aliens, or alien- like humans, living on this planet. such as aliens tribes, that were forced to leave their planet and latched their dna into human beings. and this is what i'm curious abt. i've been trying to research it, but i didn't get too far...

thank you for your help.

bertrand

btw: any reason why you added me as a respected foe???

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
kinda early in the morning for me, was just browsing topics, but I had to put in that I remember reading somewhere that in the human DNA, there are 223 genes that do not exist in any other lifeform on earth.
I have to go to work, but later I will try to find the link. Unless someone else finds it first.

So, would these 223 genes be proof that we have genes mixed from some other source?

bon jour, le colonel.
i'm amazed. 223 genes???

please if you find the link, or some other helpful earthling, let me know.

thank you,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If it has happened in the past then that would explain a lot about our "human nature" ... Maybe we are a failed experiment?

Perhaps with a few modifications a new, less corrupt, less evil and violent more intelligent race can be made. Let us all hope they are working on that.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i really like this explanation

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
If it has happened in the past then that would explain a lot about our "human nature" ... Maybe we are a failed experiment?

Perhaps with a few modifications a new, less corrupt, less evil and violent more intelligent race can be made. Let us all hope they are working on that.

failed... guess so... human beings are the best (and only ones!) to destroy themselves...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

i did not add you as respected foe. It's a glitch in the matrix....
I managed to fix the problem.
Back to the topic:
I know that the people of Atlantis where one of these alien races that established here. If i were you, i'd look at Michael Tsarion research on this very subject. Lots of links available with google video.

The destruction of Atlantis

[edit on 28-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat
i see, that the complex structure of the dna is in a way non- human...

Can you qualify this statement? What do you see and how is it non-human? How is the alien DNA structure different from human DNA?

and i makes sense, that there was higher/ alien supervision in the creation of this planet and it's human inhabitants.

You are, of course, free to believe this but it's purely speculative on your behalf... like any other belief. People believe so many things, I doubt there will ever be an agreement on any one particular version of history and/or creation.

IRM

[edit on 28/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

i see, that the complex structure of the dna is in a way non- human...

Can you qualify this statement? What do you see and how is it non-human? How is the alien DNA structure different from human DNA?

and i makes sense, that there was higher/ alien supervision in the creation of this planet and it's human inhabitants.

You are, of course, free to believe this but it's purely speculative on your behalf... like any other belief. People believe so many things, I doubt there will ever be an agreement on any one particular version of history and/or creation.

IRM

[edit on 28/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

this was a direct reply to langneses answer. s/ he stated, that all human beings have alien dna. and the dna is very complex... so can imagine, that there was some alien involvement. same as there was higher/ alien supervision in the creation of this planet. i don't know, so it is possible. if you look at religous people, they believe in god creating and supervising this planet earth with all its inhabitants. similar story.

i don't want to believe, i want to know. that's why i'm asking.

thank you.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well, I was a Lion-like alien in one of my past lives and I truly feel like I am an alien in a human body.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

i did not add you as respected foe. It's a glitch in the matrix....
I managed to fix the problem.
Back to the topic:
I know that the people of Atlantis where one of these alien races that established here. If i were you, i'd look at Michael Tsarion research on this very subject. Lots of links available with google video.

The destruction of Atlantis

[edit on 28-11-2009 by lagenese]

ok, thank you so much, i will look into it.

bertrand

btw, i added you as a friend instead...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Well, I was a Lion-like alien in one of my past lives and I truly feel like I am an alien in a human body.

oh, this is very interesting. i was told (and read here in several threads) that people incarnate as an alien/ with the gene. or, more explicit: the gene incarnates with the alien/ human being. but these genes can't be passed onto the next generation...

is that correct so far?

can you describe it? and also describe how you found out, and how you perceive your alienishness?

thank you very much.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

can you describe it? and also describe how you found out, and how you perceive your alienishness?

thank you very much.

best,
bertrand

Well, I was told from a psychic grey alien-human incarnate named Lowki that I was a Lion-like alien in one of my past lives. It makes sense. I always look at the night sky hoping aliens would come, I make random cat noises from time to time (meow), I for some reason feel out of place in my surroundings and that I belong on a different planet and I like to read about Aliens and UFOs constantly.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You will find all the answers in The lost book of Enki and in The earth chronicles books, these books are the only few ones that are non fiction and deal with aliens. These books deals with the records written by the oldest civilization found on earth and they explain in detail what was done to make the humans and for what purpose. If you find that 4,000 pages to read is too much, you can get the guide to the chronicles. You will find the detailed information of the creation of humans in The lost book of Enki.
After reading most of these books, I had a better understanding of what is going on and why things are the way that they are. I have not finished reading all of them.
According to The lost book of Enki, they made a few different hybrids including the first ones that walked upright but where covered with hair, after those they made a few that had little hair and where good enough to use tools and work but had little intelligence. They even made one of their own have sex with monkeys but no baby was produced.
Eventually they started mating with the humans that they created and the only difference between them and us is that they have very long lives.
And I want to make it clear that these things and more were documented by the Sumerians.

Edit:
My thoughts on a part of this
In the books they don't mention killing the earlier human hybrids and according to the areas described of the locations of where the experiments were done (high mountain tops, snow areas) were Enki lived that is one of the few places that the flood would have not reached, we have had sightings of the Yeti (hybrids covered with hair walking upright).

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

thank you very much.

best,
bertrand

Well, I was told from a psychic grey alien-human incarnate named Lowki that I was a Lion-like alien in one of my past lives. It makes sense. I always look at the night sky hoping aliens would come, I make random cat noises from time to time (meow), I for some reason feel out of place in my surroundings and that I belong on a different planet and I like to read about Aliens and UFOs constantly.

ah, thank you very much.

is that the lowki here in the forum? the name reminds me of loki, the trickster of northern mythology...

so you feel connected to your tribe/ family/ clan out there. and you purr and meow, like a feline? ok, this is not really proof, since i, uhm, occasionally, purr, too... uhm...
what i find way more interesting, is how you feel in your 'human' environnement, and how you interact with 'normal' humans...

for example, i heard, that aliens and alienish persons eg have their difficultes with human emotions and emotionality. did you experience that in some ways?
how would you describe your emotional structure and behaviour?

apologies, if my questions are too privat. no offense intended.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

for example, i heard, that aliens and alienish persons eg have their difficultes with human emotions and emotionality. did you experience that in some ways?
how would you describe your emotional structure and behaviour?

apologies, if my questions are too privat. no offense intended.

I feel that I am different from everybody else in real life and that I sometimes I have difficulty understanding some humans.
I would also say that I am an introvert in real life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join