It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans with alien genes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by bertand cantat

can you describe it? and also describe how you found out, and how you perceive your alienishness?

thank you very much.

best,
bertrand

Well, I was told from a psychic grey alien-human incarnate named Lowki that I was a Lion-like alien in one of my past lives. It makes sense. I always look at the night sky hoping aliens would come, I make random cat noises from time to time (meow), I for some reason feel out of place in my surroundings and that I belong on a different planet and I like to read about Aliens and UFOs constantly.

ah, thank you very much.

is that the lowki here in the forum? the name reminds me of loki, the trickster of northern mythology...

so you feel connected to your tribe/ family/ clan out there. and you purr and meow, like a feline? ok, this is not really proof, since i, uhm, occasionally, purr, too... uhm...
what i find way more interesting, is how you feel in your 'human' environnement, and how you interact with 'normal' humans...

for example, i heard, that aliens and alienish persons eg have their difficultes with human emotions and emotionality. did you experience that in some ways?
how would you describe your emotional structure and behaviour?

apologies, if my questions are too privat. no offense intended.

best,
bertrand

Hi Bertrand,

I'm sorry to piggy back on this question but i feel i must answer it, for whatever reason, i have no idea...it simply hits home!!

I too feel very disconnected from humanity and the environment i live in, the closest i can come to describing it is derealisation! Although this is a very vague and general medical term, it has been documented and witnessed throughout time, it would appear that people with a higher IQ suffer mainly from this, i am not saying i have a higher IQ btw!

To summerise how i feel, i have a constant feeling that things are not real, that there is somehow parts missing and that the human psyche is very limited and shallow, i do not show emotion except love, i cannot cry, not can i feel sympathy for those except those i love! This annoys me because it limits my inetraction with other, i cant really say i like interacting with others unless they feel the same as me, i.e. think there is more than meets the eye!

I suffer from anxiety (as everyone does) which is only ever provoked by my feeling that this reality is not my true reality and that the people that are here do not know that this is also not their reality and this makes me feel uneasy! I try to encourage them to use the word of god because no matter what reality you are from and whether or not you want to/can accept it, his word is the right way to be!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by bertand cantat

All humans have alien genes. Our DNA structure is a composite of many DNA strings. Planet Earth is an experimental planet, where the souls are experiencing the 3rd density.

I'm sorry would you kindly validate your claims with facts? Because this is quite a revelation to me. Because in medical school I didn't see anything to lead me to the conclusion that we have alien dna. I also haven't seen anything that would lead me to the conclusion that we're on an experimental planet. Nor am I aware that there is proof of this 3rd density. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

Dear friend
have you contacted commander ly-on?
Great experiences thanks to him

Bye

<< 1  2  3   >>

join