It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nun Claims Sex is Rife Within Catholic Church

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't think this has anything to do with celibacy or a religion. It is well known that pedophiles and other sexual deviants will obtain careers in which they can be close to an din authority of their victims. In that srepect I would feel the career path attracts the pedophiles not that the career path creates pedophiles.

I know a lot of virgens waiting for MR/miss right and they aren't turning into sexual deviants LOL.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundmatrix2009
Catholic church is a lair of the devil and the pope is lucifer.

ha ha ha

yes i agree with you. if christians are christ like then this sick dude is devil like......with a funny hat.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Being the most financially wealthy organisation on the face of the planet, i'd say they'll be able to hold out for another century or two at least...if we're all still here by then of course.

Even if they pay the people to attend and or convert, they'll be in the religion biz for quite a while yet.

Unfortunately.

[edit on 28/11/2009 by spikey]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

THe catholic church is the false harlot referred to in the bible. In no way should it ever be considered true Christianity.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The body craves sensation....it is fundimental to the experience....not even discussing all that's wrong with a oppressive catholic philosophy...but we as humans have not seeked to proper way to experience sex and the burst of energy it creates that can be mixed with intention that makes it possible to manifest new good things....it is the sensation inwhich we have the oppertunity to create other vessels for other souls......in the end it has become just another sensation and one that we ae controled by....all slaves of sensation....the issue with the priest is that they've invested in the illusion that they should deny such natural impulses...how silly....one would assume that the convant of nuns are just an established personal bordello cut of from the outside scociety of men....too much sexual oppresion will eventually create monsters...it should have been an expectation...and it's not a suprise at all.

hell...if there's that much action occuring in the church ..I might have to just go and join with the intention of crossing paths with some nasty, freaky man of the cloth...by time as i'm done...there's gonna be a new chapter in the bible to read...and what a reading it will be....lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If there were that much sex in the Catholic church, they wouldn't have such a hard time getting priests.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can't say I am surprised by this. Any organization, religious or not, is made up of humans, who are corrupt beings.
It's sad what happened to that woman. But it is equally disturbing how sex trade is one of the most lucrative crimes worldwide.
Bluntly, 'peoples is nazty'.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To be honest I don't believe its has to do anything with celbiacy either. I have gone with sex for a year and didn't go crazy. The bible teaches even the devil goes to church. If you ask didn't God himself say that its not good for man to be alon???

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I sincerely don't think religion has anything to do with it. It's the people who are doing illegal things under the cover of religion. I am not a Christian but denouncing and blaming a religion for what people do is not correct.

Yes definitely condemn the person and the women who disguised themselves as Priests and Nuns and yet committed crimes, but the religion did not tell them to do it in this case or in any other cases involving any religions.

Btw. I don't believe in G-D. But blaming a whole section of religion or people is called stereotyping and bigotry.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Until the OP I wasn't familiar with this book. If her claims are accurate, it is incredibly sad that a woman who was attempting to dedicate her life to God would have to spend time fending off the advances and harassment of her supposed colleagues.

Thanks for pointing it out!

It certainly seems credible as opposed to the fallacious claims of 'maria monk', who was obliquely mentioned earlier in the thread.

Eric

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Good post. Forbidding to marry is an idea, not from the Bible, but from seducing spirits and devils. Catholicism is is wrong to forbid marriage. 1Timothy 4 verse 1-3

Thats why they tried to keep the Bible in Latin.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Was that before or after God tore up those 42 children with a Bear!?

I responded in another thread about this.

Did you read 2Kings chapter 4? When the same Elisha raised the boy from the dead?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Since this is in the "mysterious" forum, and with me being raised in the Roman Catholic religion, I fell compelled to react to my basic reality.
Being, as a Choirboy and an Altar boy, I was never touched, approached nor "sworn" to any pact or form of secrecy, and having been in a very large congregation in the turbulent 60's, having seen the priests take in wayward youths, hiding them from their "doper" parents, and back then heroin was the drug of choice, as crack is the choice now of problematic persons (illegal now but back then, it was the way to keep a bad situation from getting fatal), and all of the beat cops knew it.
re; let locals handle their own problems, keep the federal government away. Camn you say Constitution?
And why, for the love of Christ, are all of the Exorcisms done under the Catholic umbrella?
Maybe Rome knows something.Sorry for the dis-jointed prose, server went down in the middle of the rant, too lazy to reconfigure the post.
So as you say in OP, nun says, I wrote somewhere on ATS that my experiences in the military leads me to believe that UFO's are real. Now I speak for all?
How much of this can we go to court with?

[edit on 11/28/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

[edit on 11/28/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
To be honest I don't believe its has to do anything with celbiacy either. I have gone with sex for a year and didn't go crazy. The bible teaches even the devil goes to church. If you ask didn't God himself say that its not good for man to be alon???

In the lesser key of solomon, the exorcist ask god for forgiveness but admits that certian deeds must be done in order to kepp a balance of good and evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1
reply to post by Clearskies

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

great..now I'm going to hell for being a vegetarian :p

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join