It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

wakey wakey sunshine.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Here's a couple of shots the Apollo 14 crew took of the crater that they were discussing (Bright one):

This crater on the lunar far side is similar in age and size to the near- side crater Euler (figs. 137 to 139). It is located midway between the craters Becvar and Langemak. Thirty-six km in diameter, it was informally called the "Bright One" by the Apollo 14 astronauts because of its bright ejecta and ray pattern. The bright halo that surrounds the crater is about 150 km in diameter. Its brightness is not evident in this view because the picture was taken when the Sun angle was low. The radial pattern of dunelike ejecta around the crater is most apparent where the Sun's rays are perpendicular to the direction of ejecta flow, as in the lower part of the picture. The hummocky or bumpy floor of the crater is caused largely by material that has slumped from the walls.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

When photographed with the 500-mm lens, the abundance of blocks (bright spots with shadows extending to the right) attests to the freshness of the materials on the floor of the "Bright One." Material that has flowed and in some instances formed smooth-surfaced "pools" is evident in much of the area. Arrows mark the edge of a major flow distinguished by its surface texture, color (in the original negative), location in a topographic low, and clearly defined border. Note that the abundance of boulders in the flow is much less than in nearby areas, presumably because the flow has buried most of the boulders in its path. Scientists generally agree that material has flowed here, and on the floors and flanks of many other craters, but the nature of the material that has flowed is a matter of debate.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Source

Doesn't look like there's much mining going on there, in fact there looks and sounds like there was recent flow of some sort burying craters.

[edit on 29/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Thanks Mcrom.

But that was funny. He thought it was so unbelievable he fabricated a quote and tried to laugh it away.

Anyhow, Remember that strange structure that was found on Eros?

Well I found a similar one on the Moon:

(My find is the top two images top, the Eros one on the very bottom. Mikesingh made a thread about it. Turns out Mike only found the site, and some scientist-type found the object. Sheesh. Here's the thread:

'Strange Alien Structures on Eros And Miranda! Whodunit?'
www.abovetopsecret.com...)

*Mike also enhanced my Moon find:

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Is this thread just for fun, seeing what formations and shadows can create on the moon?

Because i don't see anything what resembles what you guys are trying to create in your mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

cheers buddy.... thanks to you for finding all those additional weirdos which were not included in the original clips by lunacognita.... its funny to what extent people seem to be brainwashed that even when confronted with all such evidences.... they find it unacceptable..... the conspiracy is working... looool

thats a cool find there.....

i suppose all the planets and their moons are crawling with such machines...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

you're imagination is weak.... because you are missing the contextual references.... read the dse blackbox transcripts thread linked in the first post of this page.....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Imagine that.

[Source: Moon (2009)]

Even Kaku thinks the moon might have a few Von Nuemann type probes on it.

And a couple of the Apollo astronauts thought someone was mining it.

Some saw fires.

Crazy nutcases - the lot of 'em.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Pyramid & Sphinx in Tycho Crater...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

there is a truth in all those movies......

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Ah! I notice we have more joining the fray - the hidden Moon anomalists! They're all crawling out of the woodwork now!
With their images of strange alien constructs like pyramids on the Moon!
That's what makes ATS interesting, anyone can join any discussion, and as long as they behave accordingly to the Terms & Conditions they can stay as long as they want, regardless of seeing Alien, man-made or natural structures, or just because (or even if) they are friends or family members of those posting.

Isn't that great?

Have you heard of a psychological phenomena in which the brain recognizes certain shapes and patterns in pictures known as parodelia? Of course you guys have!
I suppose you meant Pareidolia.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I noticed you didn't had any problem with the use of highly-magnified images to show your "anomaly", apparently up to 700%.

Unless I misunderstood your post on that thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Natural formation that resembles a pyramid. That's no great shakes. One can find any number here on Earth, that look like pyramids like these:

Bosnian 'pyramid'

Pyramid Isle, Pyramid Lake, Nev
Gordon Coale

And these ain't made by them aliens!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

wakey wakey sunshine.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The point is that it isn't difficult to do this:

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

It's called a link. Which is a shortening of hypertext link, which is fairly common on this new fangled thing called the Internets. They're REALLY great!!!!

The actual source of the quote, in context. But rather than do that they provided a snippet, which if you're trying to convince people to take you seriously, is next to useless (not difficult to forge), and quite typical.

Pepping mokers [?]. I've put a ? in square brackets because that part of the transcription was garbled.

There is no excuse for not linking to source material when it is available
, otherwise people could post any old crap, without an audience being able to examine it themselves.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Natural formation that resembles a pyramid. That's no great shakes. One can find any number here on Earth, that look like pyramids like these:

sometimes those "natural" formations do turn out to be actual "pyramids"

so.... whats the big deal with

is mockery your only contribution?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

the point is not to jump to 'orthodox' aka 'official' conclusions too fast.... check a few things prior getting too funny or too rude as some would perceive...

go on read that thread.... watch the videos.... what have you got to say?

out of context?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Bosnian 'pyramid'

And these ain't made by them aliens!

In fact the Bosnian Pyramids are OFFICIALLY ARTIFICIAL!

Who has constructed to the three pyramids and the tens of kilometers of tunnels underground that connect to them, beyond 13,000 years ago? YOU?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Damn one minute you guys are all about hexagons - now its pyramids...got to keep on your toes playing this kind of poker I tells ya

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/50269e0a7ce27411.jpg[/atsimg]
And I call PYRAMIDS!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Damn one minute you guys are all about hexagons - now its pyramids...got to keep on your toes playing this kind of poker I tells ya

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/50269e0a7ce27411.jpg[/atsimg]
And I call PYRAMIDS!

Right friend!

Also I call them Pyramids!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Two stars, and no one bothered to check this claim of yours?

In fact the Bosnian Pyramids are OFFICIALLY ARTIFICIAL!

That is only an assertion, and apparently you fell for it!

The 'neutrality' of the wiki article is, of course, 'disputed'.

But, judge for yourself, and read the contradictory claims. THEN decide if this Bosnian 'scientist' and 'researcher' is all he's saying he is...

Bosnian pyramids refers to an area located around Visočica hill (or Grad hill), in the Bosnia and Herzegovina town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo (located at 43°58′40″N 18°10′38″E), which became the focus of international attention in October 2005 following a news-media campaign promoting the false idea that it is actually the largest of a group of ancient human-made pyramids.

Scientific investigations of the site show that there is no pyramid there. Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."

HOAX!! We tend to know a lot about those, here on ATS...

The 213 metre Visočica hill, upon which the Old town of Visoki was once sited, is roughly pyramid-shaped. The idea that it constitutes an ancient artificial edifice was publicised by Bosnian author and metalworker Semir Osmanagić who currently is based in Houston, USA. His subsequent excavations at the site have uncovered what he claims to be a paved entrance plateau and tunnels, as well as stone blocks and ancient mortar which he has suggested once covered the structure. Osmanagić has claimed that the dig involved an international team of archaeologists from Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Scotland and Slovenia. However, many archaeologists he named have stated they had not agreed to participate and were never at the site. The dig began in April 2006.

It goes on, mentioning that many archaeologists (real ones) are upset because he may be disturbing valid sites, in perpetuating this HOAX.

AND, just LOOk at the picture!

Notice the terrain surrounding this "pyramid"....

That says a lot about it. I'm guessing that imagination can be contagious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Oops, linky-poo: en.wikipedia.org...

Hate to be a party pooper. But, to think that someone could attempt such a grand hoax, in this day of real science, well... P.T. Barnum was right.

Oh, and there's this meaty tidbit:

Osmanagić estimates that the Sun pyramid stands 722 feet (220 m) high (or, depending upon the report, either 230 feet (70 m) high or 328 feet (100 m) high). If it is 722 feet, it would be one third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza, making it the largest pyramidal structure on Earth.

LARGER than the Great Pyramid of Giza!!!
Boy, this dude thinks BIG, when he pulls a hoax!

[edit on 29 December 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think that you have lost the last developments.
However this is not the thread where to speak about VISOKO.

Come here Mr./Mrs. weedwhacker www.abovetopsecret.com... before to align you to the dogma.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join