It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hello fellow Moon groovers!

Today I present some of the best work collected over the net in the past year or so by some of the pioneers, and new to the field of Moon anomaly research.

Please take time to research and look up these peoples work on the net...

I thank Alex Collier, Fred Steckling, George Leonard, Don Wilson, John Lear, Mike Singh, zorgan, Alan Sturm, William Cooper, Ingo Swann , Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra, and all my ATS buddies to name a few for their visionary insight and their persistence to go before all those that oppose, ridicule, and dismiss your work. You are the true 'heroes' of our times. You are inspirational and give hope to those who KNOW the world is run by a few dickheads that need to be exposed and held accountable for their deceptions.

You can download these images here: thepiratebay.org...

The tide is turning - NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! Viva Le Revolution!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I miss mikesingh ATS posts about the Moon: for all the new people on here, here is his youtube which inspired mine:

great stuff huh!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I miss mikesingh ATS posts about the Moon: for all the new people on here, here is his youtube which inspired mine:

great stuff huh!

What happened to Mike?

I've not seen him in ages..

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well done friend!

Viva la revoluciòn.

S&F!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

What Happen to Mike and Zorgon I always enjoyed their finds and hard work on

ATS. Have they moved to another site? ^Y^

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

I have been wondering about Zorgon myself. I like his view on things such as this. Haven't seen him around in a long time though.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Today I present some of the best work collected over the net in the past year or so by some of the pioneers, and new to the field of Moon anomaly research.

I thank Alex Collier, Fred Steckling, George Leonard, Don Wilson, John Lear, Mike Singh, zorgan, Alan Sturm, William Cooper, Ingo Swann , Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra, and all my ATS buddies to name a few for their visionary insight and their persistence to go before all those that oppose, ridicule, and dismiss your work. You are the true 'heroes' of our times. You are inspirational and give hope to those who KNOW the world is run by a few dickheads that need to be exposed and held accountable for their deceptions.

Fred Steckling, George Leonard, John Lear, Ingo Swann , Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra

Fred Steckling: I have his signed letter admitting that he made major mistakes in his book regarding what he claimed he saw in NASA photos. I'll be more than glad to post it here if requested.

George Leonard, like Fred, had nothing to support his similar claims either and he is known to have remarked that he wished that he never got involved with the subject.

John Lear, #1 ATS nut. Never has one individual, aside from Edgar Mitchell, uttered totally nutzoid comments. Just ask around.

Ingo Swann is as good a "remote viewer" as the Bushes were great presidents!

Richard Hoagland and his sidekick Michael "Mike" Bara are the biggest morons associated with lunar structures, more so than Steckling.

You have a strange team of "heroes"! Your standards are really low, my friend.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

The video is a blurry joke, showing nothing more than what one expects: BLURRY IMAGES! To make something out of those blurry images just proves that mike singh, Keith Laney, and ziggystar60 need either new or clean eyeglasses. Their vision is shot!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Your standards are really low, my friend.

i can see that from your post my friend.....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good compilation! Here's another one from Mikedingh,,,,

Check out the pic of similar structures on the Moon and Mars!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

My momma used to say you can't please everyone

So here is another top Moon Anomaly video from one of my heroes

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Fred Steckling, George Leonard, John Lear, Ingo Swann , Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra

Fred Steckling: I have his signed letter admitting that he made major mistakes in his book regarding what he claimed he saw in NASA photos. I'll be more than glad to post it here if requested.

George Leonard, like Fred, had nothing to support his similar claims either and he is known to have remarked that he wished that he never got involved with the subject.

John Lear, #1 ATS nut. Never has one individual, aside from Edgar Mitchell, uttered totally nutzoid comments. Just ask around.

Ingo Swann is as good a "remote viewer" as the Bushes were great presidents!

Richard Hoagland and his sidekick Michael "Mike" Bara are the biggest morons associated with lunar structures, more so than Steckling.

You have a strange team of "heroes"! Your standards are really low, my friend.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by The Shrike]

And you are???.

It is easy to trash names in anonimity, a least people like John know people, and have the info first hand. Ask around who???. Once again you are???.

BTW what are your standars, it would be good to know...

If you make such big judgements then you must be a very accomplished person, but something tells me you aren't....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

please believe me when i say - i believe in Aliens. I believe that the government knows - at least to some extent - about aliens, and keeps it under wraps for whatever reason.

But i just watched all those videos - and i've seen NOTHING. That video from Mike Singh or whatever...i mean come on! Smoking Gun image?

Here's a tip for someone wanting to create a conspiracy video / documentary that will attract open minded skeptics....

Give some analysis. Give some commentary. Tell us what you think is there, and let us decide for ourselves.

Don't use a few layer effects from Photoshop to color certain segments blue, yellow, and orange, and then move onto the next image.

Drawing a box around something with an arrow pointing to it doesn't do anything.

There's nothing there.

And if there *IS* something there, i can't see it - POINT IT OUT. Say "Here is the shape of an arm" or "Here we see a skull"

its this quality of "Evidence" that gives CTers such a bad name in the main stream.

pareidolia at its best (or in this case...far from its best)

A lot of these images are a true stretch of the imagination to find any structural resemblance to them.

What many times i thought might be a ghostly face, in the end turned out looking more like some giant symbol from an Alien alphabet...which is, of course, too vague to be taken seriously, as one could take any randomly occurring shape in nature, the moon, or mars, and call it "Alien Symbology" and then fall back on that age old cop out "Lack of proof isn't lack of truth"

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by Mclaneinc

What Happen to Mike and Zorgon I always enjoyed their finds and hard work on

ATS. Have they moved to another site? ^Y^

Yes - Mike has.

Don't worry though - his posts are still great and he even has John Lear and myself for company.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Very interesting site with some graphic anomalies...
www.boomslanger.com...
Here is the youtube that this link came from:

Check out the link it is amazing!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I miss their insight.
Can you U2U the website to me?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

Sorry I can't do that.

The website they post on doesn't show up here

There is plenty of Moon anomaly stuff there that would look good here.

Here are a few good ones that I found and will repost here on ATS:

*Hey Mike have you seen this anomaly before?, it is from lo5-126-h2d:

(It kinda looked familiar, and I was wondering if you had posted it before)

I Might as well add this one from lo5-128-h1a. Looks like some tubage to me:

Another strange place from lo5-126-h2d:

Another one from lo5-126-h3d. It is of a piece of machinery at the edge of a pit and it's most unusual shadow can be seen cast down below. There is also a strange serrated feature at the top of the image. Both are indicated by arrows:

From the same image - I call this one The Quarry (and it looks like one ) :

[url=http://img403.imageshack.us/i/quarrylo5126h2d.jpg/]

Mikesingh posted this on David Icke's site earlier.

It was such a great find I figured I would post it here so you lot can see them:

"Now here's something that'll probably blow you away! Check out the neat structure on the spur of a hill. This one's on Mars...."

Colored in and zoomed...

MikeSingh has been posting lots of amazing stuff lately, it's too bad you guys are missing out. John Lear has some neat stuff too, as always.

We have been looking at images of structures and tubes and pipelines on the moon and even what looks like a rocket leaving the lunar surface over Tsiolkovsky (and which has been edited out of ever other version of the image). We also found what looks like a rocket in the crater itself, which was gone from subsequent images, the tracks obscured - from a launch perhaps? And Mike's Mars finds are outstanding as usual.

Do you guys want me to post more of the amazing things that we have been finding and discussing?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yep, please post some more pics.
Here is my personal favourite

Source: www.lpi.usra.edu...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf00b08ca28.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by stevecc]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Woah nice E1 and stevecc- do I have your permission to use these in another youtube?

Here is a new one with some more outstanding anomalies:

Keep on truckin'

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Woah nice E1 and stevecc- do I have your permission to use these in another youtube?

Yup.

Feel free to use whatever I post.

Check out this area at the very bottom of lo5-125-h2a. It appears to be tunnel tubes and even has a circular junction. I also include a second image where I have zoomed in slightly and even tried my hand at enhancing the tube-like features:

Here Comes more Anomalous places & things on the Moon from lunar orbiter image lo5-125-h2a - starting with this one: :holiday:

And another strange looking place:

Check this next place out. I have added a red arrow pointing to a strange structure projecting over the lurain (lunar terrain):

Hey Mike - I need your help with this next one. I am not sure If I found another tower in the image just south (on the big original image). Could you please work you magic and see if there is something in the shadow at the top of this image? It sort of looks like there might be.

I decided to go over 125-h2a again and this is what i came across. This area is abundant in rectilinear features. :holiday:

Three vertical standing tanks and a pipeline - with red arrows for my friends:

lo5-125-h2c (at the very bottom-left corner)

I do not think that this next one is a scratch either. At first glance that is what it seemed to be, but upon closer inspection of the route the 'scratch' took and the inconsistencies of the thing, I decided that it is probably something down there on the surface.

I have used arrows to indicate the location and a red line to denote the course change taken by the feature - which after traversing a depression, makes a 120 degree turn and eventually meets up with another well-angled feature that also has aspects that are associated with artificiality (lower-left) :

Enjoy!

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join