It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
My questions are...(3 out of a million)

Where did the OP go? Is this a bait thread to see *who knows what* or was the OP threatened to keep silent? Why start something if can't finish it?

And one comment..(out of 1000s)

BAN ALL SECRET SOCIETIES!

If the Masons were a secret society, then we would not know about them would we...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled
I ask any freemason: If these conspiracy theories (too many to list) concerning masonry are all false allegations, who or what do you think is causing this for your organizations? Do you believe that there is a conspiracy to dissolve fraternal organizations in general? Why do you feel that young people today show little interest in them? Is the negative publicity hurting new involvement or are more people asking to join?

While not a conspiracy, I do believe we are witnessing a trend toward suspicion and distrust of other human beings, PERIOD... regardless of whether or not they belong to any organization...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
yeah, i got a cinder block wall i need to put up. how much do you guys charge per square foot?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
yeah, i got a cinder block wall i need to put up. how much do you guys charge per square foot?

$3.95 per square foot and your eternal soul.

edit on 12-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
I'll build the wall for free, but first, there's this really killer cask of Amontillado I'd love for you to sample…

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Can you carve granite with a chisel?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Can you carve granite with a chisel?

Why would I want to use a chisel on networkdude's head?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ugh, I don't understand the point of Masonry.

So you joined just to join? or is there some kind of higher power that you feel you need to answer to?
edit on 12-11-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Considering the fact you can't even write a correct title starting your thread, I'm a 100% sure you're lying.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You can always join the Order of the Silver Star if you cant get into the freemasons.
Only requirement for membership is a "desire" to stop drinking
There are no dues or fees.

Interesting thing when you possess the Hiram Key you can see everything thats in the temple thus everything is no longer a secret..

But I do warn you....it can be lonely at the top.

Mark 11:11

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
So you joined just to join? or is there some kind of higher power that you feel you need to answer to?

I liked the liberal, free-thinking mentality of men of many religions and political affiliations able to meet in harmony. It also afforded an opportunity to give back to the local community through charity and outreach programs.

Masons feel that we do answer to a higher power and are obligated to help others because of this.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
You can always join the Order of the Silver Star if you cant get into the freemasons.
Only requirement for membership is a "desire" to stop drinking

Stop drinking!? And people think the Masons are evil......

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

granite? I was always told it was full of marbles.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
granite? I was always told it was full of marbles.

You are certainly full of something but it is not marbles.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think he may have confused the Order of Astrum Argentium (A.'.A.'.) with the Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.). They have similar names, but are quite different organizations.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think he may have confused the Order of Astrum Argentium (A.'.A.'.) with the Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.). They have similar names, but are quite different organizations.

I’m a card carrying member of A∴A∴A∴, the esoteric wrecker service… (Hey, don’t knock it! Show your card and get 10% off the flesh of the innocent at Denny’s before 4 pm…)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Do you not think that some elements of masonic ritual has Luciferian beliefs embedded into them? The pentagram has always been viewed as Satanic, representing the "day star" or Lucifer, and yet it is one of the most important symbols in masonry.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Only 1 question how deep are you embeded in the banks period.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by doulos33
Do you not think that some elements of masonic ritual has Luciferian beliefs embedded into them? The pentagram has always been viewed as Satanic, representing the "day star" or Lucifer, and yet it is one of the most important symbols in masonry.

The pentagram has only been viewed as "satanic" by religious fundamentalists over the past 60 years or so. Previously to that, it was the Pythagorean symbol of the elements and of pi, bringing us to Sacred Geometry.

The Pythagoreans considered an inverted Pentagram to symbolize the uninitiated and profane, while the correct Pentagram (one point up) symbolizes the initiated. Thus the inverted pentagram was seen as evil, and was later associated with supposed "satanism".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join