It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin busted. Takes private jet to book events, then rides 'tour bus' from airport to event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

If the worst thing Sarah Palin has done is ride on a tour bus and shoot animals from a helicopter, she's definitely one of our better politicians. Its just mind-blowing how much crap she has to take from you guys. No other politician has had to take it so hard. I think its because she's a good looking lady and a lot of people just can't mentally handle that for some reason.

I've always found Sarah Palin to be her own woman. I don't think of her as being fully owned and operated by the political money machines. I'd rather have somewhat of a dill-brain who is self-owned and self-operated than some petty shill smarty pants spoiled Harvard boy like Obama who is owned & operated.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

And its a good thing shes not black,
or she would really have to take alot of crap!
Poor thing.

When you name your kids what she has,
you must be at least a little lost in your own reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow and this is such earth shattering news, why?
She took a plane between events? So? I still can't figure out why you have such a problem with this?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by reasonable
She could have uh... taken the tour bush to the destinations? "One of us" can't handle riding from point A to point B on a luxury bus? She has to take a private jet from a christian charity?

Well seeing as your source is a "comments" section rather than news I have NO idea how far she had to travel to get to each appointment. You know that appearances take time right? You also know that taking a jet is faster than land travel, right?

Give me a break..

Yes, please, give us a break.

So it's a time issue? the bus met her at each airport! Did the bus magically appear to take her from the flight to the book signing? No, the poor driver(s) likely drove around the clock to pick up the queen on time. lol

[edit on 26-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Wow and this is such earth shattering news, why?
She took a plane between events? So? I still can't figure out why you have such a problem with this?

Maybe it would help if you read the posts. I never said I had a problem with her taking a plane. I had a problem with her taking a PRIVATE JET FUNDED BY A CHRISTIAN CHARITY. Not to mention her creating an illusion that she's touring the country in a bus.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Did the bush magically appear ... ?

I am hoping that's a typo ... the Freud, it burns!

[edit on 26 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
is there a reason why you people monitor every action of sarah palin? what can she do that will drastically change your life?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The deal is.....

Her bus travels from event to event but exGov. Palin is in a Jet, high overhead looking down on the devotees. They should raise their heads high, lift up their hands and sing her Holy name; not stand with their mouths open as the tour bus drives, empty except for her paid cadre of servants and A&R people.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Did the bush magically appear ... ?

I am hoping that's a typo ... the Freud it burns!

[edit on 26 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

lol fixed

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I did read all the posts and tone you set in your responces is that your whining about a non-issue she took a "private" plane so what? And before you bring up the Palin fan thing, no I'm not, not yet. But you folks are doing a fine job of turning me towards her camp.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
is there a reason why you people monitor every action of sarah palin? what can she do that will drastically change your life?

I read the news, I saw this article and I posted about it. Took me a couple minutes.. a far cry from monitoring her every move. I like pointing out the hypocrisy of politicians (especially "christian" politicians), and I like watching the minions get all excited and froth at the mouth when this hypocrisy is exposed.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm laughing at this. A non-issue that's made 2 pages. Palin's attracting attention, attack her. Here's a news flash folks. She isn't going to be on the 2012 ticket. She's the flavor of the day. Stop this ridiculous right/left thing. And yes, I say the same thing to the other side of the aisle.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm sorry but I'm laughing at this. A non-issue that's made 2 pages. Palin's attracting attention, attack her. Here's a news flash folks. She isn't going to be on the 2012 ticket. She's the flavor of the day. Stop this ridiculous right/left thing. And yes, I say the same thing to the other side of the aisle.

She will be on the ticket, she has indicated nothing to suggest otherwise. She has said 'if the people want me to serve I'll serve' and you can bet your ass they want her to serve. There are people in this thread that would likely burn down my house if they knew where I lived.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

If you cant tell whats wrong with it, or why it's unethical,
you may as well join her camp.
She needs as many "followers" as she can get!

Well said Intrepid!
I think it's hilarious too!
Back and forth we go every election.
And guess whos always the loser?
Yep the good ol' americants!
Thats why were called sheep, I betcha!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

i'm a palin fan but don't believe she'll be on the final ticket. she can indicate all she wants but it's up to the primary voters to put her on the final ticket. she's the rudy of 2012.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Lord help us as we slide ever further off the edge of rationality.
We thank you for this beautifull land we stole from the injuns.
You remember them don't you?
You know the "real americans"?
Sorry about that Lord. Amen.

Wheres the pie anyway!

Ah, beauty pageants and real americans!
They go together, well like baseball and apple pie!
www.suburbanempire.com...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This thread is pointless. Unless she specifically said she wasn't going to take any other transportation than a bus to get around, what is your point?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

She has to take a private jet from a christian charity? "One of us" can't fly a normal airline at the least? Give me a break..

Hang on ! Are you saying that the money I gave to the god squad for cookies to help pay for their new church roof, paid for the Tupperware lady to go flying ?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Graham family has no problem pimping the Son of God like a common twenty dollar whore to amass an outrageous worldly fortune. Just like Jesus told them to do at the last supper. Sarah Palin must be so proud. I wonder if it was a threesome?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well,

I think it's pure idiocy that she would get on a private jet.

We all know no Democrat ever flew on a private jet to get to a public event right?

I mean it's not like she's a politician or anything.

She should burn in hell.

Let's just round up a few more screaming meemies and stone the evil witch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join