It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] A new piece of the puzzle, I hope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
(game on)

I sincerely apologize for not getting to the safe deposit box yet. I know most of you are anxious to learn the contents. I expect it will shed light on much of these cryptic clues you are uncovering.

Last night, I discovered what might be another clue. This came in what appeared to be a spam or trojan-infected e-mail some weeks ago. But after paying closer attention to some of the things you are uncovering in your clue hunt, I realized this may be important.

Here it is:

AxGTIJGDE5WbANG3EpSTEZG/EFGPUZCrIBGfAxCPgFa7cxezA9GDUZCjERGXEhG/UZCzEhCPQRKDIBCjERGnAhWfANCfE1CrQRCPE5CfUdGnEJGTIFGvUdGrEFCbIBSTANG7AdWfAdGbE5KDAlWfAZ CPANG7EVWfEVGXUdCfAdWfE5GHAdGnAhezcxa/gFGTEdCPUZGjE9GnEtWfEVGbERWbEFG3UZGvE5CnEZWfAZCPANG7EVWfIBGHAZWbANG3EpSTIBCrQRKDANSTANG3A9GTUZGjE5WbApKDIBCjUdCP AdGrIJGfApG3EFG3UZGHEVWbEtG7AlGbUdCrEZGTEVGXARCTAdCrgFa7cxezUNWHUZCvUdG7ANCXElSTE1G/QRGjEpGrIBGPAdWfEhGHAlWbEtG7AlWDUdC3EFCTUZC3E1G/ElWfERCfApCrQRCbE5 CPANWbEhG7UZCjE5iHY5ezcxWbUFWbApG7ARSTEBG/EdWfE1GjUdKHEdCrApSTElGnQRKDIBSTANG7ANCPUZCnAlGnANCPUZCXIBCrEtWfE9CrUdC3EFCTARGXU1WbApKDIBCjUdGXQRCjAlCvERCr QRCrAZGHANWbANCbEVGvUdGjEZG7IFSTANG7AdWfApGHARCTAtCrApGXcxezY9iHQNW7UdC3EFCTARSTApCbEFCPUZC/ARCPEhWfIBGHANWbAZGTUZGLERGXEZWfApGbEhGjANGvEdCPAliHY5ezcx WjUFWbEhG/ElSTEVCnEZCPE5CfApCrQRGXARGHExWbEdCrUZCPEtKLQRGjIBCjUdCbAdCnE5CPAdCPQRCrEVCrERCPEhW3UZGvE5CnQRCrE5GHARKLAhWfEVGDApG/QRGXE1GLENWbANWfAVGfIBGn EhWfANGTE5CrQRGnAlGjUdCPEhGjA1STEhCfANGDUZCrAlG/A9WfApCzERWbAVCnE9GnUdGnANCPElGbApWbANG3EpSTE1GnEpGTARSTE1GnEpGTARWL

I hope it helps.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Anyone have a clue on the encryption of this? I have been checking everywhere and cannot figure it out. Please help if possible.....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just like the one from 1

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
you know, that if you do open that deposit box and we get the next cryptic clue. Its all over.

So yeah keep feeding us that code.

Hows Jeff or should I say...uncle.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think I solved this (or at least part of it), use Xoft, key: ats

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Transc3ndent]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
OH MY GAWD ! AnOther brain reaper!!! I can't take this anymore!!!
He's tidied up so I can't find anything!

(where is my Lithium??? Wehre before I go insane???)

How does ANYONE figure out codes like this? It's it's only for computer eggheads. Somebody...anybody? Now at least point me in a direction.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
IM not that much of a comp egghead its just investigative reasonin. Google some types of codes and just crunch numbers. This code is using Xoft google that.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
I think I solved this (or at least part of it), use Xoft, key: ats

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Transc3ndent]

THis is what come up using the key ats(i took out the gibberish:

hello and good fight

my death has indeed sent the enemy down the wrong spot but stay away from the crow eaters and never never.�

BTW thanks Transc3ndent you helped me decode simons email

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Cypertext we had was corrupted. I went back to the source. Here is the correctly decoded version:
4.09.04:11:12UDT
now we know the depths of our problem eh my friends. for so long this has been feared. were we not warned by our predecessors that this generational cycle would see us in the eye of the storm? Mine is sequestered in the digital space. I know you'll complain but I thought it a nice twist as we know our enemies are not yet established online and seem unable to understand it as we do. I'll embed clues over the next few days so that one of us or "uncle" can eventually gather them all up and combine.
That is all for now my comrades. Remember -- Whoever has walked with truth generates life.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry, that wasn't the one from this thread, that was an earlier one. Here is the one from this thread:
hello and good fight

my death has indeed sent the enemy down the wrong paths as we hoped

but they are on your paths now and it is time to find seclusion of your treasures

1: i have no advice for you, you know best what to do

2: for you it must be in that great city of yours. find a quiet spot away from the tourists

3: your spot must not be near trafalgar

4: the furthest from us all and perhaps safest. you should also find a quiet spot but stay away from the crow eaters and never never.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
BTW, anyone who appreciates these translated texts is fully entitled to tell me how great I am

(Actually, though, it was a huge group effort, all I did is get the proper original cyphertext. Amantine discovered the Xoft connection (I think), and Quicksilver found out the password (I believe).

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
mmm, Trafalgar is a square in London, could be there is a ring hidden there?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
BTW, anyone who appreciates these translated texts is fully entitled to tell me how great I am

(Actually, though, it was a huge group effort, all I did is get the proper original cyphertext. Amantine discovered the Xoft connection (I think), and Quicksilver found out the password (I believe).

: (

I think I am the one who found the password

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good work, guys! Here I was going crazy trying to work out these codes...I saw all kinds of patterns, which just led me further down the wrong path. Actually, a couple of days and I probably could have broken it the hard way. I might have to continue on and see if I can do it that way, just for fun.

Now I have nothing to occupy my time.

Let's get some more clues!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
hello and good fight

my death has indeed sent the enemy down the wrong spot but stay away from the crow eaters and never never.�

aOh my you are beautiful. Thank you. Now. ... ... ... _ _ _ ... ... ... wot would that mean? Hm. Crow means what? The black bird. Whot is thot percentage sign aboot? Uncle Jeff's death sent the enemy down the wrong 'spot' but (which always means a negative) stay away from the crow eaters & never never.%. percent?

who's trafalgar ?

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
: (

I think I am the one who found the password

Je m'excuse, Transc3ndent, and, as the kids say, "Mad Props" to you.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Now. ... ... ... _ _ _ ... ... ... wot would that mean? Hm.

I should assume you are joking, but on the internet no-one knows if you're sarcastic. ... ... ... _ _ _ ... ... ... looks an awful lot like a rendition of "S.O.S." in Morse code. Admittedly, it should properly be ... --- ..., but I'm sure some leeway is permissable.

P.S. Also, of course, Trafalgar was the battle at which Nelson beat Napolean's Fleet. There is a square in London known as "Trafalgar Square," but I'm not sure of it's location off the top of my head. Proably near Big Ben, if previous clues indicate anything.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

You're a deer AlexKennedy. Hahaha! Thanx. Awd, everyone else TOO!

Naturally it's an S.O.S. at the same time, I'm doing alrighty on my own. Yea right hahahaa........

Yea BUT, trafalgar treflegar, keep an open mind, may be one of the users names around here too! OK?

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

1: i have no advice for you, you know best what to do

2: for you it must be in that great city of yours. find a quiet spot away from the tourists

3: your spot must not be near trafalgar

4: the furthest from us all and perhaps safest. you should also find a quiet spot but stay away from the crow eaters and never never.

1's ring is hidden online (look at the email he sent Simon)
2's ring is in New York
3's ring is in London
4's ring is in Sydney

(alright, this may have been obvious, but someone needed to post it)

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I still don't ghost for that one ring hidden in New Your City and another one hidden in YOUR city and another one hidden in MY city, sorry.

I think perhaps, there are websites and places in those sites where the rings are hidden. Do you think for a moment we are going to leave our computers to go trekking into the outside world ? Ha, hello, no way. Why do you think Simon hasn't gone down to the bank to check his vault yet haha? He's as addicted to the compu as we are!

Find another highway!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join