It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball Tapping... Wait, WHAT?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It wasn't called "ball tapping" when I was a kid, but it was pretty common. I imagine it's been a form of entertainment for centuries for those prone to inflicting excruciating pain on others.

It wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now. Should an orange fright-wigged person dash up and kick me in the stones, there will be one less orange fright-wigged person around. Talk about striking a blow for freedom.....

Stupid practice. What next? fingerbreaking? necksnapping? How about eyepopping, that'd surely be entertaining. ugh.

Why would any of us tolerate a kick from somebody, regardless of their gender or the place kicked? Why would we plan it, and laugh about it as we writhe in pain? Perhaps this is a natural selection mechanism.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This was a common occurrence in high school, though it rarely took place on school grounds for fear of being suspended, etc. I never understood the need to go around and do this as it is not only painful, but dangerous.

This only happened to me once in high school, when my friends had decided it would be funny to finally "get" me. Needless to say, it wasn't so funny when they were eating pavement.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Makes ya wonder if those who inflict ball tapping arnt totaly gay? i mean cmon, they got balls n all on thier mind

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't find this offensive, disgusting, immoral or wrong, I think it's hilarious, and it's a form of male bonding IMO.

As long as it is happening as a joke between friends, it's alright. But don't let it happen repeatedly over years or you'll end up like that kid who couldn't pee no more.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
LMFAO ... I remember playing soccer in the early 90's and this was common place on the field lol .. I find it astoundingly hilarious that they did a medical survey about ball tapping... very behind the times, that's all I gotta say.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Scooby Doo

reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

I just don't understand why anyone thinks that is funny.

And even these ADULT victims, laugh and think its ok once the realize it's on video tape?????

And he did that to CHILDREN????

No wonder this planet is sooooo screwed.

I'd kill him if he did that to my child.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by loam]

LOL come on dude get a grip, it's totally staged and fake. of course he didnt really kick those little kids in the nuts.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

There is actually a show for this?!! Our society is getting more 'dumbed-down' everyday. As stated above it is pure and simple ASSAULT!

I know one thing, if that clown ever came up to me and kicked my in the nut sack, he would definitely think twice about doing another clip on it.

I'm just in awe that once they are told that they're on T.V. it's ok and even funny. IDIOTS!!

Jesus Christ you people get a grip. This is a completely faked video meant to make people laugh because of how ridiculous it would be to actually do such a thing

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Indeed.

Kicked in the Nuts

Still not funny.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is what happens when Dads fail to teach sons any self defence. If this had been attempted when I was in school, these "ball tappers" would have been beaten up post haste. I would hope they would be more interested in "vag tapping".

[edit on 26-11-2009 by LordBaskettIV]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Could this be the origin of this "game"? From the movie Idiocracy

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I read something in the newspaper or some such news source that some girl was running around somewhere kicking guys and she ruptured a teste on two different guys in a week or something.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This is why I want America's children to suffer. All of them. Poverty to them all! Yeah!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

yeah, your an ***hole. And I hope the people of your country die in a nuclear holocaust or at the hands of a madman who are gassing the general population or sending them to Stalinist era work camps.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by NightoftheComet]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"Ball tapping"?? Doesn't that sound more like an act in bed rather than the assault that it is?

If we took on this usage of "tapping", being tapped on the shoulder wouldn't be too pleasant of an experience. *flying kick* HIYA!

But people don't seem to understand something, its very obvious. Straight guys are actually pretty gay in high school, well some of them. They don't feel like they can feel up another dude with their hands in a gentle way, so they instead resort to using feet that are in a state of high velocity.

Guys are very interested in that stuff, but don't get to really explore it. Same sex attraction is common in the younger years which people can never get into their heads, and yes they can indeed be straight still.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Unbelievable. I'm a 50 year old woman, but I promise you if I was a school boy and some moron did this to me, I would give him a good fist pounding after I recovered. I mean a good one that would send a message to any other would-be idiot who thought about this.

Regarding the kid who was getting this every day, don't they still make those cup jocks? I'd get me one of those, and can of whoop ass to go with it.

For all you Gerald Celente lovers on this board, remember what he said about Americans being a nation of slobs? Here ya go! Add ball tapping to the pants under the butt--hat on backward--rejection of any sign of intelligence trend as the U.S. spirals down the toilet.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for creating this thread. You made my Thanksgiving a joyous one.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

Actually the IQ is going up, the social behavior is well uhh, just getting awkward.

At my high school I remember a kid did this, and with the homophobia phase of the school, noone repeated it, many still believe the testicle toucher is infact gay.

I just have to wonder how these things get started......

You know what, I'm going to block that thought, and go look at what else is on ATS, on this very slow day.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
This is beyond stupid..

One step closer to the movie Idiocracy.

Great movie - and so true. They should have all died of stupidity in the end though - I thought the ending sucked - everyone should have died from Brawndo poisoning.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This just proves that males nowadays have been femanized. When I was a kid, that would have led to an outright ass wooping. Accidents do happen and they can be forgiven. To allow this is height of self loathing.

I have a question. Where are the men in these young boys lives? They arent teaching manly actions obviously!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
when i was in school it was called "row sham bow"

luckily i was usually one of the biggest kids in school, so i never had to deal with this problem. but boy did i feel sorry for the kids that did.

i never took part in any violence besides breaking up fights between friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join