It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball Tapping... Wait, WHAT?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If i had a son and this happened to him i would just give him something for self defence.
50,000 volts would work just fine.
www.securityprousa.com...

A 50,000 volt ball tap would leave someone on the ground for a long time without doing real damage.

I nailed a burglar one time with a 50,000 volt cattle prod.
He was happy when the cops got there.

I caught him inside my garage and was waiting in the dark outside when he came out.
He never knew what hit him.

I did not even have to draw my 1911 .45 auto

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think it was popular between me and my friends when we were really young, but it's something I totally grew out of.

It was funny as a kid, but eh, I was a young and sill 6 year old. I would never do it these days. It's massively messed up.

I just can't wait until nonchalent breast groping becomes an international trend. Now there's something a 20 year old guy can enjoy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm 36 now. This reminds me of a game with a lovely named we played in middle school, called "the fag test". (sorry - we were dumb)

Basically, you lay your hand on a table, and you let someone keep scratching the same spot on the top of your hand over and over until it bleeds. If you ask them to stop, you're a fag.

Just seems like yet another juvenile demonstration of 'toughness'. Sure, a little weirder, but not too dissimilar.

Now, doing it without agreement to play the game? That person never would have made it home that day if they did it to me. And I don't think anyone else would have thought it was a 'game' either. It would have been the precedent to an historic ass kicking.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NightoftheComet

Your country is more likely to suffer a nuclear false flag first thanks to your leaders. And you're already entering a Stalinist-era. You just don't know it yet. Your stupid, undisciplined kids are sooo going to get it.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by eldard]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

OK OK, We used to do this in the Infantry (3rd brigade 101st airborne C company 3rd platoon) BUT, you are supposed to do a LITE BACKHAND slap, and it was to test if you flinch, and if you flinch you get punched in the arm twice-BUT if you wipe off the first punch before the second one you get to punch them.... *AHEM* Now, if the person dosnt flinch just to win the game , eventually they get slapped in the genitals-Because you are an idiot if you dont protect your junk. My point is these kids are out of control and totally idiotic. I blame this stupidity on Diet soda and Cellphones glued to their heads.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This has been going on at least since I was in school in the late 90's. Just more dumb adolescent behavior. Oh, and its not related to America. I remember back in the early 90's Japanese kids were blowing themselves up around gas stations. They kept putting air hoses (to fill tires) in their ass. If it got to far...POP!

This isn't cultural, regional or ethnic bound. This is just Darwinism at work.

I do feel for the guys that get slapped without consent, but damn. Toughen up pussy. Knock a kid in the face with a 2x4 from shop class 1 time and that crap will stop. I promise

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Somebody tried that on me so I grabbed their foot and kicked them in the balls.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yup, I remember the "Fag test," but it was called the "woosey test" in my school. I never did that.

I would say the slap on the nuts has been going on for a little while, but not to this extreme, where someone lets someone else kick them in the nuts willingly.

My god folks, you don't have to act out the movie "Jackass." Geeze, if you need a "right of passage," get a tattoo. That's safer than getting kicked in the nuts and possibly dying, thouroughly messing up your body, sex life, etc.

Leave it to us guys to do strange things to prove we are men. You don't see girls punching each other in the fun bags to prove they are women.

We did weird punching games, but we didn't go to this kind of extreme.

Troy

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow.

Sometimes you wonder how the human race has made it this far.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
not really relevant but does contribute to understanding what can happen: a friend of mine here is a world class mountain biker. he did a huge drop and landed without his feet on peddles, one of his balls popped exploded and is now gone.

that not relevant comment had me instantly ooohing and running around the room clutching my tackle...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yes i'm in middle school and this goes on quite often..A few friends of mine ran up to a kid they didn't know, ball tapped him and ran off...

It's really sad because i've heard about boys being hit so hard their testicles turned RED..

ouch

Well on the plus side, we can sleep peacefully knowing that these kids won't reproduce

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is just disgusting. I hope people who play these games get what they deserve someday. I would personally love to give some of them a "ball tap" just to show them how stupid they really are.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
This isn't cultural, regional or ethnic bound. This is just Darwinism at work.

Well, kinda. The bullee (the ones being bullied) also share some of the blame. Or at least their parents. What were they feeding them? Vegetarian crap instead of manly meat? No wonder they're weak and pathetic.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyTheCat

That sounds appropriate to me. That should stop the trend if a majority of victims retaliate in an appropriate manner.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
Whoa this brings back horrific memories from high school not too long ago. I was absolutely PARANOID to unblock myself! We would be at basketball practice and someone would hit you in the nuts, I'd be at football practice and someone would hit you in the nuts, I would be in class and some one some way some how hit me in the nuts.

I have to ask: Why would you allow this to happen to you? Why didn't you retaliate? You just allowed someone to hit you and did nothing about it?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I remember when I was in High School 3 years ago and some random guy tried to "ball Tap" me in gym class.

I got suspended from school for 5 days because I broke his nose.

guess who got the last laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join