It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's actually true that Obama is distant cousins with Bush.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So don't be fooled, these people are all related, it's no secret, the frickin media is a total tool. They put it out there to make people think " whatever" and bury the fact in the back of their minds. But if you start connecting the dots you get a bigger story here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I showed the first video to some friends a while ago and they said that it doesnt prove anything because of the six degrees of separation and so we're all related to an extent. I couldnt really argue my case after that because I dont really know much about the six degrees of separation. So could someone who does know about this tell us if these videos have any substance?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

technically speaking i believe a study was done once saying that everyone is at least 50th cousins with any random person.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Obama is also related to Dick Cheney, he was on the Ellen Degeneres Show when he admitted it.

I was looking for the clip but could not find it on youtube

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is it true? Actually... factually... true? For real? No kidding?

Of course they're related. We are ALL related... and far more closely than most people think. I'm also related to Bush. So are you... and everyone else here. Not only that, but even among the very most distantly related people on the planet - the difference between their genetic codes is only about 10MB. Likely smaller than the size of the videos you posted telling us they're related. (I don't have Ytube download software installed on this PC to give a more exact measure)

Welcome to the human family... and only a representative of the even greater and far more diverse family of life we belong to.

Edit: Also consider that in many cultures, even first cousin couplings are not taboo or prohibited. Very few cultures or states prohibit the marriage of second cousins, nor do any religious that I am aware of. Genetically, even with second cousins, there's very low probability of unique defects emerging (though dominant hereditary defects will have a higher chance of manifesting).

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think everyone is missing the point, our leaders in Washington are nothing more than a very watered-down DYNASTY. They're all related closely enough for it to be considered a dyansty.

If any of you think that it doesn't matter, by all means run for the Presidency in 2012...we'll see how far you get.

[edit on 11/25/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I think everyone is missing the point, our leaders in Washington are nothing more than a very watered-down DYNASTY. They're all related closely enough for it to be considered a dyansty.

Then you're a part of that dynasty too, along with everyone else. Obama MAY be more closely related to Bush than you or I (and he may not) - but Dynasties typically refer to an immediate or extended families/clans which inherit political/family/clan power/influence down the generations. The Kennedy Family would be a prime example of an American Dynasty... minus the monarch government (though allusions to royalty were made, ex - Camelot)

The further removed, the more "muddied" the bloodline and less legitimate their claim to power. Fifth cousins from the heirs to the current ruler making a play for the throne tends to called a coup and is frowned upon by those who were supposed to be next in line... and the matter settled by one segment of the population killing the supporters of the usurper.

I haven't done the research, but it doesn't surprise me in the least for an average closer relation between politicians than between random segments of the population. Campaigns are expensive and require a lot of resources. Wealthy and influential families do use the resources available to them to educate and groom their children for possible political careers.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I showed the first video to some friends a while ago and they said that it doesnt prove anything because of the six degrees of separation and so we're all related to an extent. I couldnt really argue my case after that because I dont really know much about the six degrees of separation. So could someone who does know about this tell us if these videos have any substance?

The difference being they ARE the royal bloodlines while some of us are just distantly related to the bloodlines.

Real democracy? Yeah right..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

Then you're a part of that dynasty too, along with everyone else. Obama MAY be more closely related to Bush than you or I (and he may not) - but Dynasties typically refer to an immediate or extended families/clans which inherit political/family/clan power/influence down the generations. The Kennedy Family would be a prime example of an American Dynasty... minus the monarch government (though allusions to royalty were made, ex - Camelot)

Yes, Kennedy clan is one of US "nobility". There are maybe 15 such clans which share economic and political power over USA for two centuries. And yes, they are totally interbreed.

I did some research on Baxter executives. At first glance I thought that somebody used bad pictures because different names was presented by too similar faces. They all look like Bush brothers.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

The further removed, the more "muddied" the bloodline and less legitimate their claim to power. Fifth cousins from the heirs to the current ruler making a play for the throne tends to called a coup and is frowned upon by those who were supposed to be next in line... and the matter settled by one segment of the population killing the supporters of the usurper.

I haven't done the research, but it doesn't surprise me in the least for an average closer relation between politicians than between random segments of the population. Campaigns are expensive and require a lot of resources. Wealthy and influential families do use the resources available to them to educate and groom their children for possible political careers.

Ok, so you still don't get it. America is a "free country," we are suppose to be a "republic," theoretically we practice "deomacracy." So what are the chances of all of these people who beceome our leaders one way or the other, all being as closely related as they are?

YOU, are not a part of that family, you could never be President.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What the hell, the obvious most blatant disturbing part of this is the Bush connection to VLAD THE IMPALER. The real human who people say Dracula was fictionally created after.

America is do frickin asleep that they didn't emphasise Bush's connection to a really awful man called VLAD THE IMPALER. Look it up, satanism right there. Also, why the hell is he related to Pocahontas. So is this their way of getting into Mexican bloodlines too? By manipulating history and raping an indian to make their way into the elite controller and corrupting Mexico.

top topics

join