It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oprah + obama=racism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
reply to post by genius/idoit

Well, clearly Beck and Hannity are idiotist, did you see them supporting their own kind with the Palin interviews? Has this site been infested by the stench of rotting teabags, or what?! It's so sad, too, because all of this anger could be so cleansing if it was directed anywhere near the real powers that be. Yeah, a community organizer, as he is so often ridiculed is the threat. Give me a break!

Hello SkunkNuts.. love the name.

See once again, interviewing some one is not supporting them. People interviewed Charles Mason, do you think they were supporting him?

Campaigning for someone and traveling the country attending someones rally's and teling people vote for this guy is supporting him.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hell, if Jamie Fox had won the election for presidency it would all be the same. Blacks were/are so happy to see one of their own in the oval office I honestly do not think it would matter who won the election just as long as it wasn't Bush had he been running. I also believe that it didn't matter who the black candidate was on the ticket, they would have won it regardless once Clinton was handled and manipulated the way she was by the powers that be. I think this was a play to polarize black America for a greater cause manipulated by powers behind the scenes for an unyet known agenda/reason. Obama has had NO major political experience compared to other elected Presidents, he has no foriegn policy experience, he has never served in any capacity in any military and the list of inexperience goes on...literally. Obama was elected simply due to America's incapacity to have the stomach to follow through when it comes to war along with some spiffy speech writers who could make a Kanye West grammy acceptance speech seem like it came from the mouth of Moses! I'm not persuaded by the optimistic bunch currently running our country that they have much to offer. The shine is quickly fading and it time to make some serious decisions instead of prancing around bowing to every royal family he (Obama) meets. His smile isn't going to fool terrorists and other enemys of our nation as it did voters on election day.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mikelee for spelling]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Can you genius or hotsauce tell me how you came to the conclusion that Oprah had any racist motivations?

So far both you have ignored all the valid points in this thread, like what you base that decision on. If your arguing about her support for Obama then you might as well count every new voter and voter that hasn't been politically involved a racist, and now both of you sound like the Obama crowd calling everyone racist who doesnt' agree with him.

The only thing I can see you all basing that decision on is the color of her skin, because if this were about a white woman then it wouldn't be an issue at all.

Both of you are racist and have severely harmed your credibility here and it seems alot of people are in agreement, good luck trying to debate your points in future threads you participate in because your going to need it..

It doesn't matter if Oprah interviewed previous white candidates the fact is she still gave them air time when she didn't really have to, is that racist? It doesn't matter if she has white friends who she surrouds herself with because apparently that's racist to.

You two are grasping at straws here, congratulations for showing all of ATS your racist and prejudice beliefs.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

he was on letterman and dave grohl supported him. with just that information presented in tandem with your post, one could draw one of three conclusions: 1.) letterman and grohl are really black and you're right, 2.) obama is actually white and you're way off, or 3.) you're off your rocker crazy and are basing your claim on nothing even remotely concrete. survey says number 3 gets the trophy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Where do I start.... Look..bottom line who cares? You believe Oprah is racist and so is Obama...great. Your the first person in the world to ever conclude that there is racism. Should we give you an award or would you like a trophy. No disrespect intended I respect you voicing your opinion but I think there are bigger fish to fry and bigger pictures to paint. How the hell can we decide if Oprah is racist? And who gives a rats anus? I disagree that Obama is wholely. I do not agree with politics or political intent, but as a bi-racial female, with a mother who is finnish and native american...there is no way I could be racist towards white people. I am what I am...that is REAL! My mother is white..so am I.

If Oprah wants to support Obama, do some good by helping out some young females in Africa, or shove a white tennis shoe up her fanny I could care less. Racist? I dont think that proves your point hun especially when there many white doctors and such that she promotes on her show as well. Her agenda? I dont know and I dont veer too much into the bs. Its beneath my concern at this point. I do think about it...but it leads me to sooo many places that I would rather avoid. Did you ever think that maybe she just has some things in common with this man? SHE IS NOT MIXED so she does not have that in common. Her mother was NOT white so she has NO idea what is like to be raised by a white mother so they dont relate there nor can she understand this. It IS possible for people to just get along and have some things in common aside from race?

What does interest me is that how some people, lets say a white person...can not understand how this whole situation is a process. The way it is taught in school is pretty much that blacks were enslaved by whites... blacks revolted...blacks became free. There is no research. They see and live what they live without understanding what happened behind the scenes.

Ignorant, yes humans can be. We are all ignorant to something. The problem is when we ALL have a battle to fight and a common plight and all we can think to do is bash race issues because a nerve is struck when you ponder the idea of reverse racism. To hell with racism period. I am confident and could care less what I am called or who likes me because I am a lovely tan color with long hair to my tush. I am clearly not white but clearly not black. Racism? Get over it. I love being me and anyone who concerns themselves with racism are not confident.

To hell with Oprah. Stop feeding the damn fire these MSM push into our homes. Oprah is no different. People will VOTE for Oprahs ass believe it or not. Ignore the BS and focus on what matters. LOVE!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Obama to Sit Down for Interview With Oprah at White House

because he's black

Winfrey was one of Obama's most prominent supporters during the presidential campaign.

Because he's black

She made a rare entry into politics during the race to endorse him and later held a ritzy fundraiser for him in California.

because he's black

orpah's been around long enough to be judged by her track record the whole equation
oprah-Clinton -Bush+obama=racism
www.foxnews.com... eed%253A+foxnews%252Fpolitics+%2528FOXNews.com+-+Politics%2529
IMO

[edit on 25-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

foxnews? lol, yeah.

Oprah's from Chicago, Obama's from Chicago.
Oprah supported Obama on his campaign, because like millions and millions of other Americans liked what he had to say and liked the message and platform he was campaigning on.

Did Sarah Palin get to sit on the Oprah show because she's a woman?

To the OP, check yourself, your own racism is showing.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Kudos HotSauce! Star for you good sir! Nice way to back what you are saying up with the links and quotes. Some people, no matter what evidence you have, will always try to go against the grain. Like OJ and the glove, or was that racism at its best?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I disagree to the OP and think your second name is best suited for you.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

A while back, though, I read a rather astonishing item in the newspaper. It seems she had declared that the only presidential candidate who would be allowed on her show was the junior – the very junior – senator from Illinois. Now I could understand that, being a Democrat, she wouldn't want to put out the welcome mat for Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee, McCain or Thompson. But why carry water for Obama, but not Hillary Clinton or John Edwards? From my vantage point, I can't see a scintilla of difference in their politics. They're all left-wingers, after all, who believe that raising taxes is the solution to all problems. The only difference I could see was the only difference that I could literally see – namely, that Barack Obama was darker complexioned than the other two. Was Obama's sperm donor, a man who'd deserted his wife and little Barack at just about the time the umbilical cord was cut, sufficient reason for Oprah to give the guy her official blessing?

www.wnd.com...

obama has many racial comments here's a few

I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race

I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.

There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.

all from his book

Bubba, your beating a dead horse. I tend to agree with your opinion of Oprah. The stats about black folk being 74% for obama? I think that number is going down according to some black friends. The idiots (all races") that still like him fall into this catagory:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Remember, the Govt. big enough to give you everything is big enough to take it all away as well.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by felonius]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by felonius]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
why shouldn't you care about race if you live a country that the media mostly controls what the sheep think. and just because you think a racist joke is funny you are labeled racist, that's not the case the way you treat people in your everyday life is the only determination of being a racist i think you should be prepared to confront any situation in life and without some conditioning you wont know how to handle the moment so being open minded isn't being true to your believes. and the moment you believe any thing completely without doubt you are ignorant to every other possibility. I try not to be raciest but i have to fight the world and I don't trust any one. and i don't fake like i do, like most 2 faced Americans do. its not opera or obama that's racist its everyone in the world and if you say your not then your fake
if you had a tv show and invited any one i didn't like i would say something negative about it also so really it seems to be our human nature that makes us so dumb. dont blame black its just you

[edit on 26-11-2009 by snoob]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Well, clearly Beck and Hannity are idiotist, did you see them supporting their own kind with the Palin interviews? Has this site been infested by the stench of rotting teabags, or what?! It's so sad, too, because all of this anger could be so cleansing if it was directed anywhere near the real powers that be. Yeah, a community organizer, as he is so often ridiculed is the threat. Give me a break!

Hello SkunkNuts.. love the name.

See once again, interviewing some one is not supporting them. People interviewed Charles Mason, do you think they were supporting him?

Campaigning for someone and traveling the country attending someones rally's and teling people vote for this guy is supporting him.

I know you must listen to beck and hannity, so if you are trying to postulate that with regards to Palin they have acted as objective journalists, it should be clear to everyone from where you are coming.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Hell, if Jamie Fox had won the election for presidency it would all be the same. Blacks were/are so happy to see one of their own in the oval office I honestly do not think it would matter who won the election just as long as it wasn't Bush had he been running. I also believe that it didn't matter who the black candidate was on the ticket, they would have won it regardless once Clinton was handled and manipulated the way she was by the powers that be. I think this was a play to polarize black America for a greater cause manipulated by powers behind the scenes for an unyet known agenda/reason. Obama has had NO major political experience compared to other elected Presidents, he has no foriegn policy experience, he has never served in any capacity in any military and the list of inexperience goes on...literally. Obama was elected simply due to America's incapacity to have the stomach to follow through when it comes to war along with some spiffy speech writers who could make a Kanye West grammy acceptance speech seem like it came from the mouth of Moses! I'm not persuaded by the optimistic bunch currently running our country that they have much to offer. The shine is quickly fading and it time to make some serious decisions instead of prancing around bowing to every royal family he (Obama) meets. His smile isn't going to fool terrorists and other enemys of our nation as it did voters on election day.

www.youtube.com...

I don't see blacks flocking to the black-lead GOP.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by EMPIRE

How can I be trolling. If either one of us is trolling it is you my friend. I agree with the OP so how in the hell can I be trolling?

You're trolling because it appears that you're purposely talking in circles and repeating the same thing over and over again. Look how many questions you've avoided. Look at how many claims you've made yet have provided no proof. Look at how many lies you've told since this thread was started.

By saying you're trolling I'm actually giving you the benefit of the doubt and implying that you at least have some form of intelligence and know right from wrong. However, due to the fact you can't provide a single coherent thought explaining your premise, the benefit of the doubt is quickly being diminished.

I have backed up my arguments with evidence and you have contributed little to nothing other than repeating the same questions over and over, and accusing the OP and myself of God knows what.

No, you have not backed your arguments with evidence. Yes, I have contributed to the topic and find myself repeating the same questions due to your bottle spinning and shenanigans. I have accussed you and the OP of lying and provided proof. I've accussed the two of you of side stepping questions and provided proof. However, you and the OP accussed me of calling him a racist and guess what? IT NEVER HAPPENED! LOL!!!! You said you answered the questions and YOU NEVER DID! LOL!!!

You don't find some of Obama's comments a tad racist.

I would have to read the original source and examine the context of his comments before I could say they are racist.

Sayiing he tried to diminish his white side and stuff like that. What if I adopted a kid that was half black and half white and told it to deny its black side?

See above. He could have said those things, but in the very next sentence explained how that thinking was wrong, but unless I read the ORIGINAL source, and utilize critical reading skills, I can't form an opinion on his statements/comments. Do you understand this?

You would be on me like white on rice.

Stop accusing me of things I've never done and would never do. Do start reading critically and examining things in their full context before replying with unfounded claims.

In closing, this thread should be closed and ATS should raise the standards when it comes to posting.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

www.youtube.com...

I don't see blacks flocking to the black-lead GOP.

And you probably won't. Traditionally blacks do not support the GOP. many are withering away from Obama-World also, so it will be interesting where they end up and whom they will support...If anyone.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm bowing out of this thread.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

So, if you're part of a race who has been historically marginalized and repressed for 300+ years in a country, and you finally have a chance to see someone of your people finally be elected to the presidency, you really think it's 'racism' to want it to happen?

I didn't vote for Obama. I think he's a terrible president - a NWO puppet all the way.

But I sure do understand why so many people pulled the trigger on voting for him, and that includes a crapload of white people. Are they racist too? Race can be a factor, without it being 'racist', a term which implies bigotry.

No, it's not racism. Good lord; Orprah's long time partner, (forgot the dude's name), is white. Obama, is half white.

This just plain old makes no sense. It's your own closet racism that moves your forked tongue to speak this inanity.

quit it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join