It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oprah + obama=racism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So.. The Klan finally figured out how to use the Internet...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by Uniceft17

I will show grace and just attribute it to you suffering a bad case of denial.

Campaigning for someone doesn't prove anything, you only believe because you want to believe, same here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I've proven what you quoted. You want more proof? We're talking about how Oprah supported Obama because he was black (something yourself and the OP have stated) yet you're derailing yourself and introducing Obama's alleged racism as if it actually supports your premise. This is a fallacy, I'll let you figure out what type it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

I will show grace and just attribute it to you suffering a bad case of denial.

Campaigning for someone doesn't prove anything, you only believe because you want to believe, same here.

It proves that she supported him, and who is the only person she openly campaigned for... Barack Obama.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oprah will run for VP with Obama in 2012, in an attempt to de-rail Palin.

Just watch.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Thanks for the laugh!
Palin polls way lower than Obama on his worst day!
You must be kidding, that will happen when monkeys fly ou...well you know the rest!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It proves that she supported him, and who is the only person she openly campaigned for... Barack Obama.

That still isn't saying much, Obama was the first person that alot of people supported and went door to door for because he inspired them, Obama was Oprahs representative in congress, so there are other facts.

I never discounted your theory, I just don't look at it as the absolute truth, but you do and that does say alot about you. I'm open to every theory, but the truth is that I don't know and neither do you, but you claim to and like I said it's a very revealing thing to say that with such conviction.

I think i've said all i've needed to say.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

We're talking about how Oprah supported Obama because he was black (something yourself and the OP have stated)

ummm not really I said Oprah + obama =racism That means obama is also guilty of racism. I don't see him giving an interview to any one else for two hours at his house and while were at it when was the last time orpah did a two hour interview with anyone let alone a political figure at their house?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That still isn't saying much, Obama was the first person that alot of people supported and went door to door for because he inspired them,

Yeah black people and acorn
Let me ask you would you consider acorn racist?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

That still isn't saying much, Obama was the first person that alot of people supported and went door to door for because he inspired them,

Yeah black people and acorn
Let me ask you would you consider acorn racist?

Oh God! now here we go with ACORN?
I'm taking the law into my own hands!
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED FOR REASONS OF SILLINESS!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Deal,I can't do this anymore and were going in circles

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I like how the more obsessive Anti-Obama people are now just being openly racist and racephobic now after months of screaming they're not racist. This thread is stupid. This thread really goes to show why people can't take elements of the Right Wing or the Anti-Obama sentiment in this country seriously. This in turn seriously screws the legit things these people are pissed off about.

If a man walked out and screamed "NIGGER!" it really wouldn't matter if he had just discovered a cure for cancer because you've already tuned him out and dismissed him.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, SHES THINKING OF RUNNING FOR POLITICS.......

Oprah and Politics (prediction or madness).

iTS NOT ENTIRELY OUT OF THE QUESTION

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Typical Liberal tactic. We point out the racism on the Liberal side and you try to make it out like we are the racists. Classic. Jesse Jackson would be proud of you

[edit on 25-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

because he's black

Because he's black

because he's black

Seriously? You were kind of comical when you rambling about Palin but this is getting to a line in the sand where you're about to destroy your credibility and look like a bigot in the process.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So not only do you fail to spell your own name correctly, you lie as well. In your OP you never implied Obama was racist but made it seem as if it was all Oprah’s doing.

As far as what you said we need to read it again:

Winfrey was one of Obama's most prominent supporters during the presidential campaign.

Because he's black

So how can you now say "ummm not really I said Oprah + obama =racism That means obama is also guilty of racism” when your original statement was that Oprah was one of his most prominent supporters because he was black?

In closing, as previously stated I don’t like the globalist Oprah or the puppet Obama, but at least I have the mental prowess to present a cogent argument and articulate my beliefs. You, on the other hand, are mendacious, rely on circular reason, and don’t even know you have the burden of proof.

This thread = fail.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

He didn't mispell his name he is making a play on words. Maybe you shoud study your urban dictionary. Idoit

1. idoit 93 up, 20 down
buy idoit mugs, tshirts and magnetsThe mis-typed word "Idiot"
If you missed typed this word, you're an idiot.
by Apocalypse420 Aug 11, 2003 share this
2. Idoit 7 up, 7 down
buy idoit mugs, tshirts and magnetsAt first appears to be typo of idiot, which usually is the case.
But when placed at the end of the sentence(after dot for best effect), it turns combined statement and insult due to being "I do it" squeezed together.
Just download it. Idoit.

Urban Dictionary

Plus, he gave you a video of Oprah and her racist statemets and I have given you quotes from Obamas own mouth.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Is it a rule in your world that someone can only make one point at a time?AS Hotsauce and I are capable of making multiple points at a time maybe you should slow down take your time and gather your thoughts before you answer one point out of a thread like it was the only one made..Just a thought.

By the way that was in response to another post.if you follow it back you will see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I believe he was referring to coherent logical points. Not bigoted idiotic points. By the way have you considered voting for Klobuchar?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Look at his avatar. Any play on words there? Probably a play on set or system theory, but who knows when it comes to you kids. Anyway, I like how you come to his aid when it comes to his name, but when it comes to providing proof or evidence to support the wacky claims being promoted in this thread netiher of you are successful.

In closing instead of playing on words, he should play on logic and cease relying on fallacies and hatred to earn his precious stars. BTW, the same hold trues for you, sport.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join