It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pager intercept message discussion thread - wikileaks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Does anyone else have a bad feeling that something will happen between now and the release of these documents that prevents their release from happening?

IMO, this is the biggest blow to the PTB. I just cant see them giving up.

Can I ask you what the heck you are talking about? So far, there has been nothing earth shaking revealed in these messages.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Looks like things were getting hot in Atlanta

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

JREF forums, Forum provided by "The Amazing Randi"

If you ask a question, your called about 40 names, until someone gives you a hint of an answer....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Hey pepper, What did you think about that text earlier about the "Warning" meeting...

Did it have something to do with the War Game's going on ??

I saw you posted a response, but couldn't get really the jist of it.... I'm not insinuating anything. (I realize that could just be office talk, "warning, boss is about to jump down our throats etc..)

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Truzzyx]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truzzyx

If you ask a question, your called about 40 names, until someone gives you a hint of an answer....

I love it when JREF'ers come here and are actually moderated for that, they suddenly don't know what to say anymore.

There's no other place on the web like JREF. Vitriol capital of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can't confirm if this is on the documents as wikileaks is down; I pulled this from another site that seems to be overran with people making up text messages and posting them.

2001-09-11 16:44:39 Skytel [004406474] C ALPHA STOP! CONNIE RICE PULLED THE PLUG. CIA ADVICED. ASAP (74

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
2001-09-11 16:49:44 Skytel [005206261] B ALPHA [email protected]|Classified Material|Ray, I turned the classified material over to Sgt Fisher. Mission accomplished.

Oh

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by the_above

I wonder if those classified materials are the video tapes surrounding the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_above
2001-09-11 16:49:44 Skytel [005206261] B ALPHA [email protected]|Classified Material|Ray, I turned the classified material over to Sgt Fisher. Mission accomplished.

Oh

He may have delivered him a classified ham sandwich for all we know.

And do classified comms go out through pagers?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

No they do not but what was said was not classified.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I love it when JREF'ers come here and are actually moderated for that, they suddenly don't know what to say anymore.

There's no other place on the web like JREF. Vitriol capital of the world.

I agree, Don't get me wrong, there is a few people on there that are very knowledgeable, but most of them remind me of 6th graders, Name calling til you just go..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
now wiki's down (due to global interest )... it was only a matter of time

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
For those that don't know wikileaks has a mirror site: www.sunshinepress.org...

The owners are stating that the site is busy but working...I guess it's hard to get a connection is all. Now they are asking for donations lol. Apparently they have run out of bandwith or something. Terrible idea to string this out all day when they could have bundled it into a file and had it available for download...would have spread like wild fire.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

There might be a reason for leaking it out little by little.......

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ExPostFacto

There might be a reason for leaking it out little by little.......

The only thing I thought of regarding the reasoning to leak it little by little was either to try to garner donations, to allow groups of people collectively to search the information and post relevant information, or that there is information toward the end that is so damning that creditability has to be established initially in order for people to know that the document is real an unaltered. Why do you think?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
maybe its to build suspense. or maybe this is the way they have it. there could be many reasons. the point is we are receiving it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
2001-09-11 17:10:43 Skytel [005209453] D ALPHA
WE HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO ALL SERVERS IN THE NORTH TOWER. WE ARE UNABLE TO POWER THEM DOWN. -HECTOR 732-389-6541

I found this one interesting. Admittedly, I don't know much about servers and the like, but do you power them down to retain data integrity? Or shouldn't they be insulated against that?

Or did someone fear that there might be a cyber-based attack at the same time?

2001-09-11 17:10:56 Arch [0917982] D ALPHA
JOHN STONE DEMANDS 10000 BY FRI. OR ELSE.

Also, unrelated to the topic of 9/11 (most probably), but some interesting ones like these pop up throughout some of my reading. Oddly, snippets like that make me curious with questions I'll never know the answer to.

(just musings)

Edit to add:
Funny, much as these weren't supposed to provide much in the way of personal info, a little bit of searching reveals Hector's last name, address, and all sorts of other stuff. Seems like a tad bit of a rabbit hole.
[edit on 25-11-2009 by Fiscal]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Fiscal]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Agreed, could be a lot of things - I am still suspect at the same time of course - what a great way to fill us with more disinfo.. anyone been scanning lately?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

yea ive been eyeing them somewhat. alot of talked has died down. alot of concern about fuel prices mostly and people saying they love each other.

nothing "classified"

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiscal
2001-09-11 17:10:43 Skytel [005209453] D ALPHA
WE HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO ALL SERVERS IN THE NORTH TOWER. WE ARE UNABLE TO POWER THEM DOWN. -HECTOR 732-389-6541

I found this one interesting. Admittedly, I don't know much about servers and the like, but do you power them down to retain data integrity? Or shouldn't they be insulated against that?

This is interesting only that Hector appears to be working from home. Obviously all the servers in the NT were destroyed either at the time of impact or the time of collapse. I also noticed some delay's in sending the pages. Perhaps Hector tried to power them down sometime during the day?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join