It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pager intercept message discussion thread - wikileaks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by wiredamerican

I found the whole string of messages interesting...follow the string it talks about SSA (Secret Service Agents)...then a bunch of thing I had no idea was occurring that day.

2001-09-11 12:42:50 Skytel [007551407] D ALPHA all ssa offices closing at 12:30. we are still at 8800. miren

"Still at 8800" I think is talking about the Field office in Washington.

Washington Field Office: (202) 406-8800

[edit on 25-11-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would hope that anyone reading all of these intercepts will realize that during the heat of the moment, nothing should ever really be taken at the word's worth so to speak. I can see right now where many of these will be taken out of context and spun for the sake of conspiracy. Having been directly involved in emergency/tactical situations the first information coming out of those particular types of incidents is always sketchy until additional resources arrive at the incident locale and better/solid intel can be collected. I would caution against many rushing to conclusion based on raw communications alone.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Reference to Flight 93 - were several stories reporting it crashing near
Camp David.

Later proven false - as was much of the stuff posted here

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There are a LOT of reports of a car bomb at the state department. I wonder how so many people could be completely wrong about that. Does anyone have any kind of information on that supposed car bomb?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
CBS has already analyzed the leaked messages!

www.cbsnews.com...

911stories.net... is a website made of the messages!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lot of stuff was flying around that day - most of it was wrong or distorted

Remember listening to radio transmissions from WTC, neighboring city
FD was extinguishing fire in WFC 3 (across from WTC 7)

Battalion chief on scene passed down warning to everyone to watch for
biological agents on scene

This was one of the rumors flying around

Also heard call going out to clear collapse zone around WTC 7

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Lot of stuff was flying around that day - most of it was wrong or distorted"

This should make one wonder who was the original source of this inaccurate information and what was the purpose of circulating wrong information? I mean, people just didn't make this stuff up out of the blue, it had to originate from somewhere, especially for the media to pick it up, report it and then never mention it again.

As mentioned by a previous poster, you have numerous messages about a car bomb at the State Department and a number of messages about a car bomb at 15th Street & F Street, NW, which is outside of the Treasury Department.

I don't care how much stuff was going on that day - to report car bombs which never occurred without verification and confirmation was beyond irresponsible journalism. Given the lack of credibility of the media, one can argue that it even seems like these false stories were reported intentionally.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I will post more in a bit. I want to see how this plays out inneroffice first.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I don't think anyone is rushing to conclusions...we are discussing the material. Some of our discussions may assume some possibility, but like you said, information that day was chaotic and needs to be taken as a whole.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-V-X-X

I will post more in a bit. I want to see how this plays out inneroffice first.

Fair enough. I hope I don't miss it in this thread. For my own curiousity if you decide to share details I would love a U2U in case I forget about this thread. I will be out of town for next 5 days and won't be checking up. I would keep confidential anything you shared if that was your desire.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
EDIT: Nevermind, I guess thats the time they started releasing the messages, nothing to do with 911..

9/11 impact in exactly ten minutes, 08:46 New York time

WTC south tower will collapse in 1 minute

found by twitter.com...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's nothing secret or anything like that. It's just our alert system and messages that were grabbed. It doesn't have anything to do with 9/11 other than what our infrastructure was doing on that day.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
These messages are going to be pointless because it's just going to cause more questions than answers on top of all the things we already do not know for sure. No one will be able to authenticate these messages, it will just be hearsay so trying to prosecute anyone wont happen. The mainstream media will get a hold of all the juicy texts and have some sort of explanation on them all - saying it's fraudulent etc...

I'm glad this is happening (if they are all real and unedited texts) but it honestly will not help the truth movement much unless we find a way to prove who sent what out of all these texts.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Every time I read or hear personal messages from people on the day of 9/11, I tear up - these messages included. A lot of people trying to get in touch with friends and families just to see if they're ok - some never get to speak to them again. Then, I get mad all over again.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Something just came up in my mind from these messages about other places getting hit like the Washington Monument or like this....

2001-09-11 12:42:37 Metrocall [1079254] B ALPHA ER, SO PHONE TRAFFIC TO THE E COAST IS OUT OF SVC, AM TRACK TRAIN 21 COLLITED W/ A DOUBLE STACK FREIGHT TRAIN, BOTH AM TRACK LOCOMOTORS AND 15 FREIGHT CARS..

or the messages from I believe is kristina from FEMA ( need to look back on the name ) saying other things

Would it be possible that these people were giving out false information to confuse whoever they were texting so it can spread to other people and distract them to something else away from the main problems?

Or Were they in the War Games mode at the time?

And we all know there were War Games being in process during the attacks which they said gave out confusion on to whats happening

I'm not giving out my opinion or anything else, it just some thoughts for the mind....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
2001-09-11 09:52:02 Metrocall [1175659] 1 2400 Frm: MSN Txt: Kavitha Sunand Nair: bomb was diffused at the heliport at pentagon. white house and pentagon being emptied.....

That one is strange....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I would hope that anyone reading all of these intercepts will realize that during the heat of the moment, nothing should ever really be taken at the word's worth so to speak. I can see right now where many of these will be taken out of context and spun for the sake of conspiracy. Having been directly involved in emergency/tactical situations the first information coming out of those particular types of incidents is always sketchy until additional resources arrive at the incident locale and better/solid intel can be collected. I would caution against many rushing to conclusion based on raw communications alone.

you're right...

Off. Barbrady: "nothing to see here people, move along."

so when someone finds one that says "the government did it" we should all write it off as out of context and meaningless?

edit: clicked reply without typing response

[edit on 11/25/2009 by His Doodness]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

that absolutely should get explained... good find

edit to add ahh explained sorry =(

[edit on 25-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Wiki Operation Southern Watch........

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

2001-09-11 15:25:39 Skytel [004025534] D ALPHA |MESSAGE FOR THE ARIUS COLLECTIVE, AN OFF PLANET COLLECTIVE OF INTELLIGENT BEINGS ATTEMPTING TO SAVE OUR PLANETS POPULATION. WORLD PEACE! YOU MUST DEMAND FOR WORLD PEACE! THIS GOVERNMENT AND OT

lol what the heck is this?

So not only is this a 9/11 conspiracy the ET's on this planet are apparently sending pages out to demand world peace.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by ExPostFacto]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join