It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pager intercept message discussion thread - wikileaks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_above
2001-09-11 16:49:44 Skytel [005206261] B ALPHA [email protected]|Classified Material|Ray, I turned the classified material over to Sgt Fisher. Mission accomplished.

Oh

The delivery of material was the mission that was accomplished. I don't think there is anything of substance here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Yeah, I really thought there would be more ER personnel dialog etc.

Still have to wonder though who is responsible for initiating disinformation in texts related to

1. texas airplane

2. car bomb in front of justice dept

3. fill in the blank....

I am thinking news media might do this to throw the other off - so they can get to a pertinent story 1 step faster than the other?".. Could be a dirty game behind the scenes that we really do not know about?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truzzyx
reply to post by ImAPepper

Hey pepper, What did you think about that text earlier about the "Warning" meeting...

Did it have something to do with the War Game's going on ??

I saw you posted a response, but couldn't get really the jist of it.... I'm not insinuating anything. (I realize that could just be office talk, "warning, boss is about to jump down our throats etc..)

For those interested, here is the message:

2001-09-11 08:14:59 Skytel [005206260] B ALPHA [email protected]|Warning Warning!! DCID EWG MTG This Morning at 0900|I will go unless otherwise advised. Bryan (69

All I gathered was that this man was and I assume still is a member of the USMC. His personal information is easily accessible.

DCID, I assume is the Director of Central Intelligence Directive.

Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCIDs) were formerly the principal instrument for defining intelligence community-wide policies. Since the establishment and the appointment of the Director of National Intelligence in 2005, however, many DCIDs have been updated, modified, replaced or reissued by the DNI as Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs). DCIDs that have been publicly released include the following. Somewhat awkwardly, they are indexed by CIA in "old" (P) and "new" categories, as listed below.

fas.org...

What is EWG?

Electronic Warfare Group?

This appears to be an group in the airforce.
www.globalsecurity.org...

or:

The Electronic Warfare (EW) Working Group is a bipartisan task force of Members of Congress working in coordination with the Armed Services, public policy organizations and defense industries. Our mission is to educate the defense community at-large about the importance of EW and work together to strengthen EW capabilities and assets to maintain the highest level of military readiness today and into the future.

This Web site will help you learn more about the EW Working Group – who we are and what we are working on. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at (202) 225-2411.

Joseph R. Pitts
Member of Congress
Founder and Co-Chairman

We can speculate all we want....unless this Marine speaks publicly.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
2001-09-11 09:52:02 Metrocall [1175659] 1 2400 Frm: MSN Txt: Kavitha Sunand Nair: bomb was diffused at the heliport at pentagon. white house and pentagon being emptied.....

That one is strange....

So am I the only one that didn't hear about a bomb at the pentagon? Or does anyone else find this one strange? Anyone know where the heliport is located at the pentagon?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Im finding alot of reports of 'explosion' at the pentagon...at the 0942 hours....doesn't seem anyone is reporting airplane hitting...just explosion.

So tell me again where is the Plane? ;-)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

To be fair, I would imagine, that you wouldn't be looking for a plane if you heard any explosion.......

But, at the same time, If you've ever heard a jet, I don't know how you could not hear it that close to the ground.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So am I the only one that didn't hear about a bomb at the pentagon? Or does anyone else find this one strange? Anyone know where the heliport is located at the pentagon?

Initial reports on cable news channels were of a "bomb" at the Pentagon. They also reported a car bomb at the State Department. I was living a few miles away at the time and remember everything far too clearly. Mass confusion. First responders only knew of "an explosion" at first, and no one was sure it was over until well into the night. We were all waiting for more crap to go.

The helipad is right where the the Pentagon was hit. See this image - it's the square with the big H. When I worked there, my office looked directly over it; it was always exciting to try and catch a glimpse of someone important landing.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Thanks man!

and Again, Just purely speculation... but would the EWG have anything to do with Doomsday planes ???

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But, at the same time, If you've ever heard a jet, I don't know how you could not hear it that close to the ground.

Reagan National Airport is basically right across the highway from the Pentagon. You get real used to low flying aircraft in the general area. No, not that low, but you kinda block out the sound of airplanes. It just becomes background noise.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

I forgot about Reagan, I see what your saying, We get flyby's all the time here where I live, all the time Fighter Jets 30-60 ft over treetops, I realize the difference, too, they are different.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Truzzyx]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Holy cow, I can't wait!

For the past 8 years, 3 of us have been waiting to see if anyone else remembers the news reports of a passenger plane/ similar sized object hitting the Pentagon. Will anyone have texted the same????

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

I believe someone did text saying a "Small" plane did in fact hit the pentagon, but like everyone else said, there was confusion.....

There was also one with a Helicopter ????

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Truzzyx]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

To be fair, I would imagine, that you wouldn't be looking for a plane if you heard any explosion.......

Yeah but the page said that the bomb was diffused...

2001-09-11 09:52:02 Metrocall [1175659] 1 2400 Frm: MSN Txt: Kavitha Sunand Nair: bomb was diffused at the heliport at pentagon. white house and pentagon being emptied.....

What time was the pentagon hit?

[edit on 25/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by the_above

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Jed1977]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by the_above

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Jed1977]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
2001-09-11 18:36:44 Skytel [005006948] B ALPHA
Fw: Re: Inbound // FYI ----Forwarded Message---- From: [email protected] (Gary Quay) Subject: Re: Inbound Yes. Last helo off at 1827. Rick advised that, at request of VP, Speaker with DPD and Secret Service detail will remain a

I wonder where this one is heading?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2001-09-11 16:45:59 Skytel [005206261] B ALPHA [email protected]|IBR conference??|Hey boss, is this still going tomorrow? give me a holler at home when you get home yourself. Thanks, Bruce (42

2001-09-11 16:49:44 Skytel [005206261] B ALPHA [email protected]|Classified Material|Ray, I turned the classified material over to Sgt Fisher. Mission accomplished. (43

Notice these pages were sent to the same person @ [005206261]. I assume the email addresses belong to the senders.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i cant get the link to work? can someone help me get to these messages?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mattya

try this: 911....__._/

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Well if someone gets a copy before I do and the server crashes I hope someone can e-mail me it :p

Also I checked the name of J.Tamer: You are needed in the War room. In fact there is a J. Tamer in the War Department. I'm going to go with these are probably genuine text messages. Whether, some have been deleted or added we will never know without finding the source.

Also, I didn't know we bombed Afganistan the same night as 9/11...where the hell was I?

We did not bomb Afghanistan on the same day, the North Alliance however did begin launching attacks that evening. Many initially assumed that it was our forces, but it was simply the ones we trained back in the 1980's.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join