It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet tissue kills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Has anyone ever done a chemical analysis of toilet tissue?

How do we know that TPTB are not adding harmful chemicals to the surface of toilet tissue to cause skin cancer, heart disease, and other diseases?

Would this be the perfect way to infect us?

If you are a true believer that the government/NWO is trying to infect us, why on earth are you still using toilet paper?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I thought about this years ago and haven't wiped my ass since.
Well I used to, but there is no longer a "paper or plastic" option, and newspapers stain.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ive never heard of any chemical other than bleach used in toilet paper. Persoanly, i buy CVS bran, as its made of recycled paper. IM not a fan of brand like scott, that cut down trees to make a roll.
Well, how else are you susposed to wipe your butt after number 2? soap n water, with your hand like that, not even in the shower? ewwwww

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Ive never heard of any chemical other than bleach used in toilet paper. Persoanly, i buy CVS bran, as its made of recycled paper. IM not a fan of brand like scott, that cut down trees to make a roll.
Well, how else are you susposed to wipe your butt after number 2? soap n water, with your hand like that, not even in the shower? ewwwww

Of course you've never heard of it. Why would you?

How else are you supposed to wipe your butt?

There is NO OTHER WAY EXCEPT FOR CONTAMINATED CANCER CAUSING TOILET TISSUE.

It's the default answer.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm lmfao over here. This is the craziest conspiracy theory ever and yet the most probable. I never thought about that. We all use TP. There is no better way to reduce the population than to just put something in the toilet paper and it would seep into your anus.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I know what you mean. I thought about this years ago and haven't wiped my ass since.
Well I used to, but there is no longer a "paper or plastic" option, and newspapers stain.

I have a bidet, and then get in the shower and use soap and water afterward.

It's actually pretty disgusting to leave a layer of feces on your... skin and butt hair, isn't it? It's like you are walking around with a few small chunks and a thin layer.

How much of the bacteria and fecal matter can you really get rid of with paper?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In a strange coincidence, some toilet tissues add lotions and sanitizers which could be argued to be carcinogenic.

What really bothers me is the commercial brands that are recycled, I just don't like the image that creates.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
In a strange coincidence, some toilet tissues add lotions and sanitizers which could be argued to be carcinogenic.

What really bothers me is the commercial brands that are recycled, I just don't like the image that creates.

In light of the subject, I doubt it is even a coincidence. They probably just say that to cover up the fact that they are using stronger carcinogens and poisons.

After all, they can't say NOTHING is on the paper if it obviously has some type of film or substance on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Why not put the vaccine they are trying to kill us with in Kleenx?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I'm lmfao over here. This is the craziest conspiracy theory ever and yet the most probable. I never thought about that. We all use TP. There is no better way to reduce the population than to just put something in the toilet paper and it would seep into your anus.

I agree with you. It's so easy to laugh at, but when you think about it.....

I have to star and flag this.
It's so ridiculous and original that it just might work lmfao(with a big yet inexplicably concerned smile)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Why not put the vaccine they are trying to kill us with in Kleenx?

Who says they aren't?

Does anyone know of any studies that show the content of facial tissue?

It's almost like saying "Oh they must be putting medicine in the water!" jokingly... yet nobody has ever tested the water.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I agree with you, but now see your intake of fluride in the water has about doubled. That is a sacrifice that you're willing to make it seems, unless you get your toilet water from a spring.

The thing is, if you stop using tp, they'll just get the publically funded hidden hand to wipe it for you

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Actually there's numerous threads on here about chemicals and medicines found in the water supplies. Some of those studies would shock you.

That bidet might not be as safe as you think.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thats just made my saturday morning!!!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by blackrabbit1]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
thanks alot, that's just great,

what if they never thought about it?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Actually, if you are indeed serious OP (I'm not sure yet...), it would probably make more sense to put carcinogenic and toxic chemicals into soap or shampoo and conditioner. In the shower the pores of your skin are open and ready to take in chemicals.

Another thought is deodorant, which is worn for ~10 hours before being washed off (umm, and contains aluminium). Plenty of time to be absorbed.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ok what exactly is, TPTB? i never heard of it, and how bad/carrinognic is it?
JEsus! its recycled paper with no added perfume, color, bleach...how dangerous can it be? i see yuor point about wipping* but i normally make usre, well i wipe ALOT..so...
Kleenex is ba for you, at least the lotion ones are. Ive read the ingridient list..bad stuff in thier! but as for plane jane kleenex, i cant see how harmful it can be.
The memebr with the cat in photo..way cool pic
knida reminds me of a cat we had when i was akid JErry likes his eyes n furr

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i see your point mate......

and this...........

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
ok what exactly is, TPTB? i never heard of it, and how bad/carrinognic is it?
JEsus! its recycled paper with no added perfume, color, bleach...how dangerous can it be? i

How exactly do you know that?

How do you know they didn't add anything? Do you really trust the corporations?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Get a bidet...and just spray er' off...they make toilet seats that do that now. Then just use 2-3 squares to dry off...

LoL...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join