It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet tissue kills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Now that I think about it, it does make since. In Iraq the local populace wipes with their left hand and use water, other then that they must have known for a long time what TP really has in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

i got a question lets pretend you are right... what are we supposed to use now? leafs?

Maybe so, but just watch out for the poison ivy.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
s a suggestion..is thier an actually a test any of us can do, to detect TPTB or any other chemcial in toiloet paper? like dunno ph paper, burning it, look for different color flame or something? microscope? pouring a chemical or liquid on paper see if it changes color? that should put this to rest then...see it with our own eyes

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I quit using toilet paper bouts eleven years back. Been happier ever since. I just do what the dogs do. Kinda like a scratch and sniff.

*Alternative Option* Eat the other way and it should switch input and output functions. Saw a nice documentary on the subject on Comedy Central.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by milkmustache]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does everybody remember the anthrax scare from the 80's
My grandmother came up with the idea of putting the anthrax in tissue!!
Blew my mind when she said it but I guess she was right. not that she would ever do anything like that

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
[edit on 21-11-2009 by StumpDrummer]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So is this just conjecture, or what?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Has anyone ever done a chemical analysis of toilet tissue?

How do we know that TPTB are not adding harmful chemicals to the surface of toilet tissue to cause skin cancer, heart disease, and other diseases?

Would this be the perfect way to infect us?

If you are a true believer that the government/NWO is trying to infect us, why on earth are you still using toilet paper?

I use it to wipe my backside.

I mean, what else do you propose?

Ugh, worst thread this week, and it's still the weekend......

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
God damnit, he's serious...

8[

Im going to shoot myself now, hooroo..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I remember seeing a history channel thing about romans not too long ago. Back then, they had water flowing through a channel,a nd would poop, then ipe with a handle with id ont remember what was on the end of th handle..cloth or something, but they would share tha same handle with eachother when ready to wipe
not hygenic at all....but gives me an idea
take a toilet cleaning brush, wrap cloth or something else around it preto!!!! instant makeshift asswiper
of course yuode have to get fresh water form i dunno....bathtub before standing up.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

got news for you...
trees are recycled dead animals and rotting decaying matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is f*%king awesome. A true conspiracy theory. I have never thought of this. What better way to stop us from reproducing. Lol. This is ol skool ats!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Teeky]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Teeky]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I went on a Hare Krishna camp a few years back and noticed the plastic jugs in the cubicles. It turned out they were used to wash with water after a no. 2. One had the option of toilet paper, but I decided to try it for research, and after some initial revusion I found the difference quite refreshing and pure. They believe that toilet paper is a "smear campaign".
A while back I came down with an anal fissure, which I first thought was an allergy to toilet paper. I had this bleeding since childhood, but it only became permanently and painfully unbearible in my 30s. The paper rubs the germs and bacteria into the fissure and prevents it from healing. I eventually got a diagnosis and needed an operation. Apparently anal fissures are an expanding problem in the West, and I think toilet paper is at least partly to blame. (On anal fissures see www.boardsailor.com...). Pile cream proved useless for the fissure, but does wonders to smooth out the facial complexion (or so I hear) .
I now have my own plastic jug and at home only use water. I actually recoil when I have to use toilet paper elsewhere. Short nails and a good hand-soap are all that is needed for hygiene. A diet rich in fibre and vegetables means that very little wiping is necessary in any case, and if you spend tons of paper and time wiping then you probably eat a lot of junk.
I heard that in the rural US used corn cobs were employed for wiping (which is where the term "corn-holing" comes from). The question is just how to dispose of them after use with flush toilets!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
huggs alls,,,,

well ,,I give you an A for your creativity and imagination,,,,lol

Ive heard of adding itching powdrer...

also,,maybe thats why sheryl crow only uses 1 tissue peice???
(why even bother wipeing then??),,she should use a mini hair dryer then or a spatula type spoon,,,

smile....

[edit on 21-11-2009 by amyfriend]

CX

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread indeed.

Not sure what to make of it though, i mean i guess it could be possible, like the cancer causing saucepan Teflon that was supposed to give everyone cancer.

Maybe the film Demolition Man wasn't that farfetched then, they stopped using tissue and adpoted the "3 seashells" method.

CX.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I laughed really loud when I read this post

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And then there are Kleenex and paper towels. We are doomed.

I guess I don't wipe, blow, or clean anymore (not that I really ever did before).

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There are many people who don't use tissue. They use their left hand, while pouring water over the area in question using a small carafe called an 'aftabeh'.

Now, if TPTB are poisoning the tissue, and if they're doing this to depopulate, then they're going to be left with a whole bunch of people who don't wipe. I doubt TPTB wants that, unless they come from a culture that doesn't use tissue.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Toilet paper LOL!

Well, put it this way - The elites control everything in the world, if and when they decide to depopulate the Earth I don't think they would care. They would just do it and kill off the people that cant provide for them.

At the end of the day, the elites can do what they want and they get on with their lives while we all gather online wondering if our ass is about to be exploited with New World Order Toilet Paper. LOL!

My city was under martial law for decades so I have experience, seriously if TPTB wanted you dead, you would be dead. No questions asked. They wouldn't do it via the "bog-roll-of-death" - News just in, every American is now crawling along the pavement like a dog with worms wondering if they have just got the SwineFlu in their ass - GPs prepare to replace nasal spray H1N1 vaccine with new H1N1 Anus spray". "Toilet paper company gets investigated trying to wipe the public eye".

[edit on 21-11-2009 by the_denv]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
wouldnt it make more sense to put something in the toothpaste?

Everyone needs to brush their teeth each morning!

You could still use some leaves or your hands instead but cant brush your teeth with something else?

Toothpaste is where its at.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Fett Pinkus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join