It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell here ... hmmmm ... the biggest conspiracy in human history.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Furthermore, did you not notice music and language at 36 000 years minimum. THATS PHENOMENAL and our professionals try to lie their way out of this amazing fact. And you act like its nothing.

To the contrary, it a real something.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, my internet connection has been pretty slow as of late and I'm having to let the video load up in a separate window. I really hope that I'm not wasting time here. I didn't see you even mention what I asked about, and I know you didn't have time to watch that video to see if they mention Phoenician brain surgery 65,000 years ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The more you know, the more you are a lirable threat and wanted dead.

There for, those who know dont speak at all, and those that speak dont know at all./ reply to post by Durabys

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't act as if it is nothing.
A 36,000 year old flute is an amazing find.

But, it is hardly indicative of written language. There are cave drawings much older with the same sort of scratchings on them.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah with obvious writing and a letter resembling an E. Well maybe the occasional lay person might think its a scratch, but you know what, if any archeologist or any professional said that they should relieved of their position immediately because they would have demonstrated incompetence.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If I were to consider your logic, I would just proclaim that written language should be backdated to 75,000 years because people drawing buffalo in caves were actually pioneering hieroglyphics.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

I don't have to reconcile water erosion because I agree that it is quite old.
I just tend to think that it would have been carved in the likeness of a jackyl. Afterall, the egyptians didn't have any lionman gods. At least I don't think they did.

But you see, this is exactly what Egyptologists do on a daily basis. They speculate.

It's just that the water erosion on the Sphinx proves that it is older than we are being led to believe, because there were no prolonged periods of heavy rain that could cause this erosion, in, and since, 2500 BC, as dated by Hawass and the like.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Would you mind telling me at what time in this video that these two dudes start talking about Phoenician brain surgery being conducted 65,000 years ago?
I'm quickly growing tired of this video.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Monts is exactly right in what he/she says the way our world has been assembled by what I will call the history police .

An important added factor for the academics--which is what you must be in order to be the only way you can officially write or speak about ancient history--is that they closely guard their field.

It is especially there where the "publish or parish" rule exists. --Much like a NASA scientist is never going to jump up and emphatically shout out about UFOs. You MUST toe the official line or you are expelled from the club. Try to sink the official boat of your profession rather than support it with heart and soul, and you will be selling shoes in quick order rather than advancing in your field.

Sherlock said, I think: "The case is simple. dear Dr. Watson, humans are inclined to be anthroprocentric, , anthroprocentric, I say, to the core."

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Ok, did you look.
This is a written language. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the image, so its on the link. Advanced written language. Music, advanced construction, a flourishing advanced civilization that existed over 30,000 years ago, possibly to 90,000 years, not prehistoric, not neandrothal, culture!

Major news. Professionals have already looked at said items, only a few US ones seem to be ignoring the major find, and a few linked to the Egyptian tourism. I wonder why?

The title of this thread says.....the biggest conspiracy in human history. Its a correct one, and I just noted the people on here that think they are talking logic, its flawed. Maybe for a reason.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DurabysI would be really glad, if some of our more skilled and experienced members, in this matter, would come forth and answered these q-tags for us unenlightened (and I mean also myself).

Couldn't this just be because of agreements people in the archeological world have made. And as a individual they are just a bit afraid to mention something that goes against the things they have agreed on.

And...to go further into this...maybe they are paid by the schoolbook-industry to keep the info as is, because of all the book-stock the schoolbook-industry already has laying on the shelves. Imagine the stock they must have...worthless...if years of origin change.

HAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yes, I've seen the flutes. There was at least one thread on them here at ATS.
I disagree that you are looking at a written language.

Also, I'm gathering I'm not going to get any evidence of brain surgery being conducted 65,000 years ago.

So, I'll just bow out of the discussion for now.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe scientists/archaeologists go mum on these subjects because they're tired of dealing with the absurdity of the questions.
Maybe they get mad because overwhelmingly, the archaeological evidence points to the fact that the best humans could do even 9000 years ago was cultivate figs and gather acorns in the fertile crescent.
Maybe they're upset because the whole concept of the serbian pyramid system has been proven to be a cruel hoax visited upon an unwitting tourist population by a metalworker with support from the Serbian Government.
Maybe they're tired of hearing the utterly nonsensical idea of a nuclear detonation in Pakistan or India thousands of years ago.
You owe it to yourself to get educated on human history. It's really fascinating even without pyramids in Bosnia and nuclear war in Pakistan thousands of years ago.
You should check it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

Great book fingerprints of the gods by Hancock he is really into the whole ancient civilization idea and even made a mention to atlantis being located at the south pole interesting theory but maps made long ago show a civilization once thrived at what is now the south pole before a planetery shift wiped them out.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
Maybe scientists/archaeologists go mum on these subjects because they're tired of dealing with the absurdity of the questions.
Maybe they get mad because overwhelmingly, the archaeological evidence points to the fact that the best humans could do even 9000 years ago was cultivate figs and gather acorns in the fertile crescent.
Maybe they're upset because the whole concept of the serbian pyramid system has been proven to be a cruel hoax visited upon an unwitting tourist population by a metalworker with support from the Serbian Government.
Maybe they're tired of hearing the utterly nonsensical idea of a nuclear detonation in Pakistan or India thousands of years ago.
You owe it to yourself to get educated on human history. It's really fascinating even without pyramids in Bosnia and nuclear war in Pakistan thousands of years ago.
You should check it out.

Just another skeptic i see who cannot believe that an advanced civilization could of exsisted 10,000+ years ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
I am only asking questions.
My question tags:

1) Why do archeologsts get paranoid, agressive when there is a mention of a culture or civilization that is more then 10.000 years old. What happend in this period of time that they had to be "programmed" by the TPTB administred school brainwashing.

2) Why doctor Zari Hawass the director of Giza Plateu excavation zone gets on the absolute agressive stand when there is ever a mention of rainfall erosion on the Sfinx (last great rainfalls:11000 - 10000 bc - end of the last iceage) or that that the Sfinx represents the lion symbol of the age of Lion (12.000 -9500 bc).

3) Why Archeologists go into absolute silence when someone says anything about the Serbian 3-side piramid near Sarajevo - Bosnia built 10.000 bc built out of a better material than modern concrete (super concrete), or cities submerged into the sea on the coast of India, Pakistan, Cuba, Japan, south Anatolia(Turkey- ancestors of the Minoan culture) which flourished before the sea level rose after , you guess it, the end of the last ice age.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

wow that really is an amazing theory , only yesterday I was reading another post on ATS about this exact thing.. and I was astonished at the NASA STS 88 pictures and hieroglyphs show, in the linked !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really starting to feel that we are close to disclosure Durabys, sit tight !

ufoAbductee

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Any comments on the obvious rainfall erosion on the Sphinx? It proves it is much older as being said, maybe as old as 10.000 BC, as that period had heavy rainfall, as opposed to 2500 BC.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Archaeologists are not scared of groundbreaking ideas, as long as the groundbreaking ideas stay grounded.

I remember how excited a group of archaeologists (with whom I was living at the time) felt when they thought they found evidence of a disease that was thought to have been brought over after 1492, actually was in Peru 2000 years ago. If they had been correct (sadly, they weren't, but not because of a cover-up) they would have been celebrated among the community, they were getting e-mails from the top archaeologists of the day, congratulating them.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What makes you think it was nuclear? Ancient weapons would have used acient power, maybe antimatter and as we havent (publically) discovered this exotic yet, we have no idea how it was produced. I feel that when there is talk about bases on the moon and mars we may be observing our OWN history, what if we were out there and things went wrong and we all got sent back to the stone age and as aresult lost all trace of wjo and what we were, or maybe we were co-erced into frogetting by TPTB because they want the past for themselves so they can own our future. After all knowledge is power. If we are remanants of a vastly superior race then there would be traces left behind but we would be (for now) unable to decipher or understand them especially as all education and knowledge is controlled and monitored

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join