It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell here ... hmmmm ... the biggest conspiracy in human history.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Originally posted by kenochs
Maybe scientists/archaeologists go mum on these subjects because they're tired of dealing with the absurdity of the questions.
Maybe they get mad because overwhelmingly, the archaeological evidence points to the fact that the best humans could do even 9000 years ago was cultivate figs and gather acorns in the fertile crescent.
Maybe they're upset because the whole concept of the serbian pyramid system has been proven to be a cruel hoax visited upon an unwitting tourist population by a metalworker with support from the Serbian Government.
Maybe they're tired of hearing the utterly nonsensical idea of a nuclear detonation in Pakistan or India thousands of years ago.
You owe it to yourself to get educated on human history. It's really fascinating even without pyramids in Bosnia and nuclear war in Pakistan thousands of years ago.
You should check it out.

Just another skeptic i see who cannot believe that an advanced civilization could of exsisted 10,000+ years ago.

There may have been civilizations 10,000+ years ago, but "advanced"? Compared to what? I highly doubt nuclear-level advanced, probably more like Çatalhöyük.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
reply to post by The_Brave

I am not reffering to an battle ... I am reffering to the conspiracy and why is it soooooooooooooooooooooooo important for the TPTBs (who ever they are) to erase/get rid off the reality of our ancient history from our memories and knowledge.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

Because the The Powers That Be do not want us to remember or share in

their found knowledge that gives TPTB power over the masses derived from

the ancients. This is TPTB secret and I have realized that the greatest

discoveries are still hidden and it is O.K. with TPTB for the masses to be

preoccupied with the finds they allow the people of the world to discover and

excavate.

You must remember what I say that the greatest finds have been made off

limits to the masses.

Lets suppose I have found the greatest archeological discovery in the history

of mankind and have written to some of the top archeologists about the

discovery with not one solitary response from any of the click. Could it be

that it might make some of their books they sell and theories obsolete.

Before your eyes behold the year will be 2012 and December is the month

that the world will finally know the truth about the greatest archeological

discovery in the history of mankind. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladon

The discovery in your example is not near as groundbreaking as the truth about the Pyramids and ancient civilisations would be.

It would completely turn our whole history upside down, and eventually it would expose a lot of secrets and agendas.

This is why the lie must be perpetuated at all cost, and we have horrible people like Hawass "educating" us.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
There are a few simple answers to your questions Durabys.

Archeologists get touchy whenever these questions are raised because it challenges the whole authenticity of their entire eduction. With years upon years of funneling all their time, resources, and thoughts to a specific curriculum, it is no doubt they are upset and touchy whenever a challenge to their knowledge is brought forward. In their view, the "official" history of the world is almost unquestionable, and that is what they are taught. An equivalent would be to walk up to a person who has graduated from business school and tell them that profit is not the focus of enterprise.

As with many sections of study and research/education, the dilemma is conservatism vs new science. As science is growing exponentially, new theories are having harder times being accepted into mainstream education for understandble reasons: with the rate of discoveries and growth, cirriculums, methods of instruction, and entire philosophies and bases of knowledge would have to be updated and changed almost constantly to keep up.

An official acceptance that human history is much more complex and unknown is an issue comparable to the ET/UFO issue. Acceptance would require us to change our entire perspective of who we are and what we are capable of. Acceptance would also create more unanswerable questions than answers- something that the current scientific worldview can't and will never accept. Anything that is not able to produce enough evidence to be studied in a professional manner will be ignored.

Therefore, questioning professional archeologists about these issues could be viewed by some of them as a slap on the face; if they were to accept this idea, it would throw out and make all their education basically pointless, and also would make their studies and careers pointless, because although their is evidence of these civilizations, their is no where near enough evidence to support any kind of theory or hypothesis as to what it means.

All we know about these ancient civilizations is that they existed, and don't exist anymore. There almost no evidence whatsoever about their culture, language, government, infrastructure, history, or fate. We simply know that they existed then, and don't exist now.

Hopefully though, more answers will come forth in the future.

Oh my God! Thank you for a post that actually postulates a reasonable explanation in a calm manner. I cannot believe that I just read a post on this website that doesn't suggest some sort of crazy all-powerful all-controlling organization is at the root of the issue at hand.

Thank you.

PS. No, seriously, guys, ya'll suggest that all archaeoloists are some sort of illuminatti? Comeon!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
There is not one shred of conculsive evidence to suggest that there is one civilisation was here over 10 000 years ago, if there was it would be investigated and a very exciting find.

Easy, because nobody is looking.

During the last ice age the sea level was 400 feet below where it is today.

The average depth of the South China Sea is 100 feet deep.

The path of the Nile is different now than it was 15,000 years ago...by miles.

It's common sense to expect people identical to us to act more or less like us. Consider that the majority of humanity lives on or near the coast. Especially if they are a seafaring people.

So there is no evidence because nobody is looking where people would have been living during that time. Because they don't expect to find anything.

I would dearly love to have the money necessary to mount an expedition along these lines.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ImplausibleDeniability]

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ImplausibleDeniability]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
heres an interesting link i found regarding the 3 sided pyramid in serbia.
www.european-pyramids.eu...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny....That official history.

three hundred years ago, we were living like thousands years ago.....

suddenly, with a hundred years we came from horses and carriages to send folks in space.......a hundred years.

The official history claims that humans are about 500. 000 years old.

What have our ancestors done all this time.....looking at their footnails growing ??????

Official history is like organized religions.....to keep control over populations.

Dictatorship and censorship over minds. That's all what it is about.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm going to venture once more in the cyber psychiatric ward at the hospital of St Conspiracy and offer this: I get that hidden technology from the ancient past was a fab plot twist in Planet of the Apes but can we just stop for one second and think about things? Archeologists or scientists in any discipline are exactly the same as you or I. They are human. Same emotions, same bills, same availability of information.

If it was discovered that there was an advanced civilisation a billion years ago who flew in jet packs and cut their pork chops with a laser then frankly so what?

But the vast majority of people in this field disagree. It doesn't 100% mean they are right, but as much as you think anyone with a degree and a career in what they enjoy are part of a global conspiracy, then I'll just file it under Wishful Thinking.

Some conventional theories (as that is what they are) may indeed turn out to be wrong but that is exactly why archeologists still exist. Discovery. Individual need to find out for themselves.

There have been quite a few absurd postings on this although my favourite was about scientists having to sign a non-disclosure document. Pour some more fuel on the paranoia fire why don't you.

About the only thing I can agree with is that some people 35,000 years ago probably had more common sense than some people today. So yes, I guess in some ways they were more advanced.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Ill also address the advanced ancient civlisations theory.
We have thing called a archaeological record.

We have imprints for life activity (all life including dinosaurs) imprinted on the earth going back millions of years, the record shows hominoid developemnent clearly with a intelligence incline.
There is not one shred of conculsive evidence to suggest that there is one civilisation was here over 10 000 years ago, if there was it would be investigated and a very exciting find.
The archaological record is full of past religions and cultures that intefere with WASP TPTB ideals, and that is presented.

That is exactly what they want us to believe.
They have more holes in their "facts" than a swiss cheeze.
As has already been said...there are questions that they CAN NOT answer.
Artifacts that they CAN NOT explain.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think the reason why they ignore it is because they don't want their careers to end. Having spent tens of thousands of dollars on their educations, it would be a bummer if your career advancement was halted because you endorsed an unpopular view. It takes real courage to go against the mainstream beliefs, and some have paid the price.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thank you all that you started the thread up and running. It´s the first time for me to have a thread as big as this.

I was reading mainly answers from critics ... I apologize to you all:
The 3-sided piramid near Sarajevo, wasn´t such a good idea on my part(... without ... further investigation on my part , and bringing more evidence). But the ancient nuclear debris was good because :
a) no crater found = no meteorite
b) if lighting created green glass = why is then in hell this green glass not in the form of fumarolis, created by lighting, but in the form of just molted chunks on the ground.
c) if volcano = why then in hell there wasn´t the last 50.000 years a major volcanic eruption near/in India.

+Mongolia-China border wasteland area "atomically" (no impact crater, no iridium, no ash, no volcano as near as 3000 miles) vitrified like US nuclear test sites ... now hold your breath ... 50.000 years ago.
This last thing Iam going to research more( don´t take it from me like something i read, but something I was told by cons. nut-friend from Slovakia) . I will research the matter better.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I am only asking questions.
My question tags:

1) Why do archeologsts get paranoid, agressive when there is a mention of a culture or civilization that is more then 10.000 years old. What happend in this period of time that they had to be "programmed" by the TPTB administred school brainwashing.

2) Why doctor Zari Hawass the director of Giza Plateu excavation zone gets on the absolute agressive stand when there is ever a mention of rainfall erosion on the Sfinx (last great rainfalls:11000 - 10000 bc - end of the last iceage) or that that the Sfinx represents the lion symbol of the age of Lion (12.000 -9500 bc).

3) Why Archeologists go into absolute silence when someone says anything about the Serbian 3-side piramid near Sarajevo - Bosnia built 10.000 bc built out of a better material than modern concrete (super concrete), or cities submerged into the sea on the coast of India, Pakistan, Cuba, Japan, south Anatolia(Turkey- ancestors of the Minoan culture) which flourished before the sea level rose after , you guess it, the end of the last ice age.

4)Why is there absolute silence in the MSM about radioactive debris found in old antique by "fire" destroyed cities in Pakistan and India (near new delhi they were building a new residential area, when workers became sick. They learned there are ruins of an old city there, where human skeletons[thousands] werent in the middle of it but on the outskirts of it, facing not the center. Even now archelogists have a permision only for an half an hour to dig there out of health dangers). No crater found, therefor no meteorite impact.
+ Nuclear green "New Mexico-Nevada" like glass found there (+ same glass found on the Sinai penisula, Lybian desert, Mongolian Wastelands near the chinese borders ... "I don´t think i am right with Sinai thing, sorry.")
+ The nearest nuclear facility is hundrerds of miles away.

I am only asking questions.

Sorry for errors in text. Mods feel free to move.

I would be really glad, if some of our more skilled and experienced members, in this matter, would come forth and answered these q-tags for us unenlightened (and I mean also myself).

I will try to explain it as best as I can. Why do the scientists like Archeologists and Historians get so upset? One big reason they say is that people don't have proof of their theories that can "pass" muster. In their mind, they want to be able to see evidence of ancient civilization that can't be disputed. Much of the proof requires them to not look at their own tree and look at the forest. Meaning that they would have to do research over different disciplines to show them that what others said about the Sphinx having water damage and being built sometime before 10,000 BC. If your an Archeologist, you may say that the this dynasty built it because before that time people in the area didn't have this or that or where nomads etc.. But if you have the water evidence on top of the geological timing putting when that area of North Africa was temperate and raining happening during the time of the Last Ice age, you have a contradiction. So instead of digging deeper and working with the geologists and others to find the holes and see who is right or wrong, the Archeologists decides that the geologists is wrong and he must be looking at something totally differen't.

They can't allow something to knock over their ownership of an idea and theory that has been researched and studied for centuries. And that leads to number two: fear, obfuscation and conspiracy of silence. Fear is a big factor because if your a historian or any number of the "ogists" that have have worked for years to get your Phd. and just starting or have tenure, your afraid to "buck the system". You can't believe that centuries of writings and scientists didn't think about or write about or consider much of what we talk about today on this site and other sites of an advanced ancient civilization and it's works that are left over in places around the planet. These men and women where legends and you the starting or 10 year in your profession Phd. researcher is going to say that not only where they wrong but they weren't even in the ball park. To much is at risk and as one person put it, it takes a big man to admit their mistakes but what about a lifetime of energy and pain and tears. What type of person can admit that all that time and energy and pain and tears was for naught.

Obfuscation and the conspiracy of silence is the last part of it. As an example lets use Zari Hawass the director of Giza Plateu for this (he's not the only one or group that does it, believe me). We have him out there running about when cameras come to explain everything with his Indiana Jones hat and his ethusiastic energy saying it was done this way it was done that way the pyramids where built like this they where built at this time etc. etc.. But yet try to get access to that area without going through them first and see what happens, you get denied and/or arrested or told to pack up and leave the country. But while he's saying all of this and that and guiding you where you can or can't go, he doesn't explain why the blocks look like they where tooled with a precision instrument instead of a chisel. Or for that matter why is the plateu still not explored significantly and left in many places to fill up with water and such being that you have found secret passage ways and tunnels throughout the area. It's because they are running a con game of momentous proportions. They know they didn't build that area, and if they exlpore to much it might leak out or get found out that somebody else besides the egyptians built it and he and their people can't let that happen. Without those buildings and things, Cairo is another desert city in the middleeast. As with the American Indians that 60 minutes did a report saying that evidence of anglo or white people may have lived on this continent before or crossed the land bridge at the same time as the Indians. The Army Core of Engineers buried the remains under massive boulders. It's a conspiracy to keep their world view exactly as is.

We are civiliations that has forgotten much.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.s8int.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is my first post reply as I have just joined. This is a very important topic which ends up revolving back to the whole Powers-That-Be. I have spent years in the military, law enforcement, and had my opprotunity to join the CIA (I rethought and declined after I was tired of hiding info from the public)...we are all human and bleed blood so we should not be lied to! There are some VERY serious things going on around us that I'm sure ATS members are already aware of. I have researched a rediculous amount of information revloving around 2012 and other issues with Governments and other organisations hiding the TRUTH from the common person.

I have came to a few conclusions.

1) There is DEFINATELY a conspiracy to our original origins. I have come to find that it is a real possiblity we were absolutely influanced (Engineered?) by another line of life. The Vatican, governments, and even the many other religions as well...I truley believe RELIGION itself was the most important tool of disinformation caused by the few dishonorable ones that we call The Powers That Be. Keeps us consistantly off balanced and fighting...if not fighting then struggling to wonder why BOB next door (Who is another religion) is valitated with his religions beliefts but the bible says 1 true religion??? Tough thing for the spiritually decieved common folk to manage...mean while these few have the knowledge that "Those who from heaven to earth fell" were actually those who explained our orgins and possibly the importance of the human race. Maybe im wrong but there are too many doors of massive disinformation that have been opened to keep us running around like retards while the few sit back and have us work for them as a slave race.

2) The Powers That Be are at their final end...they will be, in a very short amount of time, revealed and judged for decieving mankind...is God an Alien sent to help us?...It is our destiny to be revealed our true purpose, orgins, and universal understanding. The end is basically not the END OF THE WORLD...but the end of this age of disinformation...we can finally get rid of the BS and start living like we were ment to...with harmony, peace, cooperation, purpose, and happiness within the universe not just here on earth. We have to make the jump to a class 1 civilization to be even remotely worth the time of ET's...they have come before to aid our race and all we did is show them we are a corrupt, greedy, sloppy, and dishonorable with the help they gave us. The universe is in charge of the whole system and it favors harmony...some things are going to get pretty bad but it is nesssary for us to crumble this rediculous system and move on to a truely free and harmonious Earth. These next few years you all will be shown truths you have known only inside your heart manifest into reality. A true SCIFI manifestation. You cant hide from what is in your blood...but the Powers That Be have done everything they can to lower your conciousness...they have programed us and we let them. There will be to many events taking place that will have us all looking up as one person saying "Wow...I cant believe its true!" But in the meantime take care of yourself and prepare for hard times!

Look and pay attention (as you have) bacause the most important history EVER your living in!

Look foward to working with you guys!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

1) Why do archeologsts get paranoid, agressive when there is a mention of a culture or civilization that is more then 10.000 years old. What happend in this period of time that they had to be "programmed" by the TPTB administred school brainwashing.

Put yourself in their shoes. They spend their whole life studying, putting all their energy into this field, only to have to waste time answering the questions of pseudo-historians. There are definitely many things that don't add up, but you cannot expect the support of any professional archeologist without certain proof and undeniable evidence. The fact is that no one is willing to put their name on it, it would damage, if not end, their career.

2) Why doctor Zari Hawass the director of Giza Plateu excavation zone gets on the absolute agressive stand when there is ever a mention of rainfall erosion on the Sfinx (last great rainfalls:11000 - 10000 bc - end of the last iceage) or that that the Sfinx represents the lion symbol of the age of Lion (12.000 -9500 bc).

The age of the Sphinx is an interesting debate. I definetly disagree with the current stance on its age being between 2500-3000BC, but that's not to say that i believe it was built before 10000BC due to evidence of rainfall during that time.

Here's a midpoint view between the two:

Dr Schoch was not the first geologist to conclude that the Sphinx site had been subject to rainfall erosion. One geologist even resurrected Mariette's nineteenth century notion that the Sphinx might be an old naturally eroded rock formation minimally dressed up to look like a man-made carving. But Dr Schoch rightly emphasized that the excavated enclosure in which the Sphinx stands proves the monument to have been artificially carved in the first place and then eroded - he thinks by rainwater.

www.touregypt.net...

3) Why Archeologists go into absolute silence when someone says anything about the Serbian 3-side piramid near Sarajevo - Bosnia built 10.000 bc built out of a better material than modern concrete (super concrete), or cities submerged into the sea on the coast of India, Pakistan, Cuba, Japan, south Anatolia(Turkey- ancestors of the Minoan culture) which flourished before the sea level rose after , you guess it, the end of the last ice age.

See answer for question one.

Maybe in time, when the proper research has been completed, we will see professional theories arise out of these interesting areas.

4)Why is there absolute silence in the MSM about radioactive debris found in old antique by "fire" destroyed cities in Pakistan and India (near new delhi they were building a new residential area, when workers became sick. They learned there are ruins of an old city there, where human skeletons[thousands] werent in the middle of it but on the outskirts of it, facing not the center. Even now archelogists have a permision only for an half an hour to dig there out of health dangers). No crater found, therefor no meteorite impact.

The ancient Indian cities have been unearthed by the ASI in Rajasthan. The reason for the radioactivity is due to the nuclear plant testing and waste zones established in many areas of Rajasthan and most likely not from any ancient nuclear warfare.

Keep asking questions though.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think one of the biggest conspiracies is the trend of people that are uneducated in a field saying that those that are educated and experienced in that field are wrong. Many forums and subjects on the site are a good example of this, 9/11, Science , UFO’s, Space, Chemtrails….

Many people seems to like to come to a conclusion and then look for evidence to support that conclusion.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Then good, you all, why is there then that radiocarbon dating anomaly on a global scale between the years 13.500 to 11.950 (sedimentary layers deeper found to be younger then the upper ones ... this is unprecedented in the whole RC-dating line //55000 bc to few thousand years ago//). There is only one possibility to why there is more C-14 ... it has to be ionizided by high energy particles ... good it could be a relly big solar storm, but then why ancient old coral rifts in the whole world contain extraordinary percentage of decayed fallout materials in them from that time ... good then it could be a Supernova going off somewhere, the fallout material would be brought by the shockwave from it, because we all and all elements to U238 are children of the stars. This would also explain why the mammal-megafauna got extinct at same time period aka SABERTOOTHS, MAMMOTHS and MAGASLOTHS and others .......
BUT ... why in the scandinavian pagan freezing hell are there in antarctica in ice samples from that period , significant amounts of rare metals like Cu, Zn, Sn and Co and CO2, 1000-2000 years before the mini 1000 years enduring iceage started. The similar amounts of Cu, Sn, Zn and Co that are present in todays samples of ice from antarctica. I personally think that if humanity (modern one) rose 100.000 years ago and was able in 100 years go from non-flier status civilization , to a flight to the moon in just these 100 years, then there is a high possibility that humanity created a technological civilization and destroyed itself with N-bombs at least one time and that at same time literally left no trace of their existance behind (there is this video on youtube about the endurance of our structures in milenias to come, if we one day simply disappeared: www.youtube.com... - 1 of 9 parts).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So because of a few dozen anomalies, that exist in any field of science, people think that Archaeologists are all making sure no advances in their field are being made?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interesting questions, I gave you a flag. However the Turkish are the descendants of the Ionians, not the Minoans (pardon me if I am either late with the correction if someone already made it, I did not read all the pages... or if, for some odd reason you feel I am incorrect...)

Take Care

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Minoans got to crete over a land bridge from the now underwater parts of anatolia (very similar to the Adam bridge in Southern India to Sri Lanka) ... we never knew of which descend were the ancient minoans and why thy had that tech-advance out of nowhere, and from where they came ... this explain it ... they were an antedeluvian civilization or atlest developed in the time the sea levels were rising after the last mini iceage and their original city centers and stone-age caves where they began their developing like all other civs were submerged in the end by the rising sea , slowly and surely they moved to the Crete penisula through the by every year dissapearing bridge.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

WOW! That was quite some first post Reconer.

For those of you who are really interested in this subject I highly recommend a book called "Dead Men's Secrets" by Jonathan Gray. He's a New Zealander that publishes out of Australia so if you've never heard of him, that's probably the reason.

Or check out his website www.beforeus.com - has pages of referencing to back up his claims.

The inside cover starts off: "On November 17, 3398 B.C., two billion people, with their astonishing technology, vanished from the face of the earth. This lost super race beat us to the moon, computers, and nuclear war."

That's just a sample. It has HEAPS of examples of Out Of Place Artifacts (OOPART).

Eye opening stuff indeed!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join