It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST UFO footage of all time! Maybe?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

The stars would have to be bright enough.

According to the data that Phage has found, the ISS was many times brighter than the stars that night.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I invite you all to look at this video made by ProphetEzikel (his spelling).

Besides him lauding it as "un-debunkable", I'd like you to noice how the camera/camcorder jerks every few seconds.

I think that's an attempt to make what was an ordinary satellite passing appear to be a directional change. Notice the stars in the background how they "move" so suddenly.

He does do a nice and professional-looking presentation at the beginning.

Look at 9:29......... what is that????? Very intriguing to me.

Edit to add a UFO in which Prophet Ezikel "summoned" a UFO. Unable to imbed this video, so here's the link. There are other "summonings" there as well.

P.E.'s summoning

[edit on 22/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What link? You have yet provide any link to back up your claims.

Sorry, but a decent video cam will give you structural details of the ISS.

As closely as this video is zoomed in on the object in question, we most certainly would have seen structural details if it was the ISS.

If a telescope was used, the ISS moves too fast for this length of observation. I doubt a telescope was used.

In addition, it is extremely unlikely that enough light would be emitted by the ISS to create blooming. The ISS is operating under battery power at night, and only reflects light from earth, Blooming is also distortion, and this object is not distorted at all. We get an excellent photo of a round glowing ball.

It is extremely unlikely that the ISS would appear as a bright globe.

Sorry, but the ISS explanation is complete nonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

That video looks completely fake to me, and the music is annoying. Everything is fuzzy, I could only watch a few seconds.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

This video looks like the ISS, or some other satellite. probably shot with the same camera. So this guy shoots a lot of videos of the night sky, and he can't tell a satellite from a UFO, Then he got lucky. Who would you expect to get lucky, but some guy who takes a lot of videos of the night sky.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That video looks completely fake to me, and the music is annoying. Everything is fuzzy, I could only watch a few seconds

I agree. I posted it because it is one of several dozen similar videos created by the same "prophet" that created the OP video.

I would like to be able to see the ISS's structure. I've watched it go by dozens of times. When viewed through night vision attached to a camera or camcorder, the recording device magnifies what is present IN THE VIEW OF THE NV scope -- that is, the camera or camcorder is basically recording in a macro mode -- close focus. NV makes all normally bright lights even more pronounced.

It the OP video, as well as others made by P.E., the object is filmed going overhead, or nearly so. Imagine filming an object approaching and then passing by, away from you. What you do when it crosses over, is you rotate the camera, giving the impression of a directional change. If you DON'T do that, you continue filming until you fall over backwards.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yeah, this guy posts a whole lot of videos on UFOs, which greatly increases the odds that we are seeing something that has been faked.

Just maybe, he got lucky and actually filmed a real UFO.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Nice and clear - very nice!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sure, I agree...... it's possible he got lucky and filmed a valid UFO... after making dozens of videos filming conventional terrestral craft, and calling them UFOs. Technically, since he wasn't able to identify them positively (and neither could we) they are ALL UFOs.

I think if became a member of www.heavens-above.com, he'd have much better skill at identification of his filmed objects.

Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous, since I do a NV scan at least once a week and so far........ zip, no space wars, no 90 degree turns, no diverging or converging points of light. I'd like to think that I'd be happy for anyone who got the "smoking gun shot", as it would be good for all of us UFO enthusiasts. I don't mind admitting that I hope it's me.

cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was curious so I pulled up two different Astronomy Programs - and guess what was visiable on Sept. 24th In N.Y. City? Venus. Yes go check it out. This is the first thing that should have been checked. When I saw the video I went - "This is Venus" -- From 9am to 4pm that day. Not to mention that Saturn was 'out' as well. Sorry, but I have to go with Venus.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

I urge you all to look at this video from the same guy.

The sequence i'm talking about starts at 5:43, and ends at 7:35.
Look at the upper left UFO. It is lighting up the clouds above it!!!

I think the huge UFO the OP is showing, are actually below the clouds, as shown in this video. That's why it's so big.

What do you think of this?

[edit on 2/12/09 by Duvant]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like a satellite to me.
Probably the ISS. It made a pass over Jamaica on September 24.

I've seen satellites go over head before, and they aren't big and bright like that! You have to really look for a satellite.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join