It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST UFO footage of all time! Maybe?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

I'm not sure why you think this guy used a telescope here. He says himself that he used a camcorder (he also says a few other choice words but I suppose that's beside this point).

The brightness is right, Phage's Heavens Above site says magnitude -2.5 on September 24, starting at 19:28:22 and ending at 19:33:07. That's 4 1/2 minutes in the sky. The video's only 1 minute, 53 seconds, so it couldn't be the pass over an hour and a half later at 21:03:47, since that pass over then was only 43 seconds.

A -2.5 magnitude is very bright and consistent with the background stars. In fact it looks like the video may have captured the triangle of Cassiopia at one point. The IIS came from the north west and set in the east, accord to the Heavens Above site, and passes right through this triangle. In the video, at the 47 second mark, the object moves right through a triangle of stars. This could be these 3 stars of Cassiopia. The stars in this triangle are Alpha, Beta and Gamma Cassiopeia and are all about 2.2 magnitude. This would make the ISS about 40 times brighter.

So here's Prophet Ezikel's comment on his video. Enjoy. He sounds like a lovely man.

ProphetEzikel
September 26, 2009

I uploaded this raw version straight out my camcorder for you scoffers and skeptics to scoff at some more.Recorded September 24th 2009 in Jamaica Queens New York City by ME, Prophet Ezikel. People are scared so they talking trash like they experts on this subject. Yet NOBODY CAN DUPLICATE THIS....Go ahead and HATE you EDOMITE SCUM BAGS. Soon you will either DIE or be a SLAVE ......... and To my brethren, ISRAEL , Hold On ........ YAHAWASHI IS CLOSE . WE WILL WIN THE WAR IN HEAVEN AND WE WILL WIN THE WAR ON EARTH.

One more thing. Is it just me or does this guy sound like Bill Murrary from the movie Caddyshack.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh my god, someone else thought of Bill Murray and Caddy Shack!

I'm not sure what the heck it is. I have my doubts on it being the ISS.

Seems similar to the bright light I saw in the sky some months ago. But this one seemed to be stationary. This did not seem like a star. It was there, then I went to look at it, then it was gone.

Troy

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not feeling much about the video but gotta post cuz the guy sounds just like that dude from CaddyShack!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd06b30dd6f8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This "Prophet" Ezikel is filming satellites and the space station, and praying when he see's them. This guy is a false "Prophet" who claims he can summon UFOs like "Prophet" Yahweh. Actually think they might be the same people.

Anyway, here is a Genesis 2 satellite that matches a bunch of his other videos:

Phage supplied a good video of the ISS.

I have seen the ISS, and many satellites from my home in California. They look exactly like what the OP's video shows.

Anyway, here is a quote from "Prophet" Ezikiel:

I uploaded this raw version straight out my camcorder for you scoffers and skeptics to scoff at some more. Recorded September 24th 2009 in Jamaica Queens New York City by ME, Prophet Ezikel. People are scared so they talking trash like they experts on this subject. Yet NOBODY CAN DUPLICATE THIS....Go ahead and HATE you EDOMITE SCUM BAGS. Soon you will either DIE or be a SLAVE ......... and To my brethren, ISRAEL , Hold On ........ YAHAWASHI IS CLOSE . WE WILL WIN THE WAR IN HEAVEN AND WE WILL WIN THE WAR ON EARTH

So yeah.... this guy is an extremist. I don't trust him, or his judgment.

p.s. he is using a crappy telescopic lens. That is why there is such a strong black border around the picture. It's not changing directions, it is just curving over the Earth. It's traveling at the normal speed of the ISS....

It's the ISS.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

it seemed like there was no real control and/or maneuvers; it seemed to be falling...it could very well have been fireworks or flares on its way down

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know if this video is genuine but whatever it is appears to change direction. I don't think it is a satellite or the ISS. And as far as the objects in the STS-75 video being ice or debris, don't objects in space tend to go in straight lines? A lot of the "things" that video not only changed directions but slowed down and accelerated. Just my opinion since I'm no expert, but that doesn't seem to stop some people who seem to carry on like they are.

And he does sound like Carl Spackler from Caddyshack.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by AvidWatcher]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
My work is visual fx, if you look at the entire shot when he zooms in there is quality loss, this would happen if he was using a digital zoom on his camera/telescope, optical zoom probably wouldn't lose qaulity like that. (Which could mean it's authentic). Or if the light is CG, the quality loss could be because he's digitally zooming in using a computer. Which would mean it's fake.

I haven't taken a good look at it, but is there anymore VFX people out there, what do they think?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
amazing that these " biological enteties " never seem to get struck by aircraft , rockets , artillery shells etc etc

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

The light in the window is most likely the Infrared reflection, i have night vision goggles and when i look into reflective surfaces the IR comes back at you, you cant see it with the naked eye.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've seen a satellite through a much more powerfull telescope than this one (we were looking at saturn) and even then, it was only a small dot passing quickly across the lense. This is not a satellite.

Having said that, I have no idea what this is, but I'm not convinced. It's moving very slowly and in a straight line. I think I would be more conviced if it displayed more controlled movements.

Probably is the ISS IMO.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Looks like the ISS overblown through a telescopic lens. Also, why would you question your own statement within the very title of your thread? That just means you know this video isn't very special at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Another hoax at the expense of the UFO community,
I for one am getting tired of these wise acher's playing comidien. on ATS nuff said over and out

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

How could anyone believe this nut case,next he will be stating he can call them in(UFO's)

source:
Yet NOBODY CAN DUPLICATE THIS....Go ahead and HATE you EDOMITE SCUM BAGS. Soon you will either DIE or be a SLAVE ......... and To my brethren, ISRAEL , Hold On ....

What did that old book say again, "be wary of false Prophets"

"EDOMITE" is a biblical termThe Edomites

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have no doubt these are UFOs, microscopic and commonly known as dust. Haven't videos similar to this filming method been posted before?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I believe the vid is genuine. I do think that the object appears bigger than it actually is though.
The only time i have seen something appeared like this except further away. Me and my sister thought it was a satelite but thier was 3-4 dramatic course corrections before we lost it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

In regard to the object's velocity, it look completely consistent with ISS to me. Due to the high magnification, the object appears to curve -- and it does curve, as it follows the curvature of the Earth while in orbit -- however take note of the stars it crosses in front of, and look at the next ones it is about to cross in front of; it's motion looks to be a consistent velocity and a linear travel.

Also, notice at the beginning of the video, before the object is hugely magnified, the relation in size between it and the stars. Then, when he ups the magnification quite at bit, the stars look much, much smaller. I think that supports Phage's lens "blooming".

I think this is a real video, not CGI, of a terrestrial object. I don't know if there are biological entities in the upper atmosphere or in space, but I'm open to the possibility. This isn't one of them, IMO.

Edit to add: When looking at this type of video, I always leave the sound off. I'd rather see for myself than be influenced by what the videographer is telling me we are seeing. I found that particularly useful with the "wars in space" night vision video.

[edit on 20/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like a satellite to me.
Probably the ISS. It made a pass over Jamaica on September 24.

oO

It was moving way too fast for that, surely.

Phage, I love you man, but are you sure here?? that thing was hard to believe as a satellite.

Oo

Evidence will sway me, conjecture wont. Just to be sure where I am at.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
No it is my uncle Tom, comig from the Pub! For sure!

Yeah he's a tight arse, he must have Scottish in him, the Fenian..

He owes me a stout ya know!

*looks to the sky*

Hey, there's more chance that things got a Grey in it, than tom giving me a beer huh!

Fair fa yer honest sonsei face...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
its certainly an interesting one. I think we can rule out a satellite like someone suggested, but it kind of looks a little cgi to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

I'm not sure why you think this guy used a telescope here. He says himself that he used a camcorder.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Neo__]

He used a telescope with a camcorder connected. It would be a sucky camcorder if you always had that big ring around it. : )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join