It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST UFO footage of all time! Maybe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you are familiar with the Biological UFO's that were filmed during the STS-75 Mission and featured in many other STS videos, then you will find that this video collaborates all of the STS footage available and the content presented is truly authentic. The guy filmed this in his back yard out of New York using a Telescope, Infrared lens and Video Camera. You can capture these same UFO's if you have a similar setup in your backyard...
They live all over the place in our upper atmosphere and it is becoming more evident that these Bio UFO's are responsible for most the UFO sightings we have had throughout our human record!

Comments Anyone?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It looks like a satellite to me.
Probably the ISS. It made a pass over Jamaica on September 24.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The guy doesn't sound too convincing, but the footage seems genuine!

So star and flag, hope someone else can put a better comment than mine, i'm no ufo or cgi expert, so it could or could not be cgi.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good video, totally analyzable, wonder what it is, if it's not some kind of "craft"? I have seem something similar to this before, in Utah above a lake and it disappeared before mine and 2 other peoples eyes, only before ours disappeared it changed colors, but before it changed colors it was the same color as the one in the video. I noticed not to many people hopped on board to debunk it with the usual things yet, but "CGI" will probably be the argument brought up against you, but its not coming from me I happen to like the video and hope to see some light shed on this in a little bit.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You really believe - assuming for the moment the vid is genuine - the angular size of the recorded object fits that of the ISS?

The ISS would show up like a star-like dot, not like this.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ok..i don't know much, it looks def. like something going through the sky..

but i love how he makes sure to get himself on camera before it's over.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

It would have been more convincing if it flew off at an angle.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

LOL come one! I don't find it very impressive, even might believe to be computer generated orb over real night sky but ISS ahahha you are funny.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like a balloon with an implanted light. The IR lens highlights the light source, making it appear quite bright. The way that guy was blabbing, it sounds like it was all totally scripted.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The ISS is more like a star and traverses the sky(horizon to horizon)in less than a minute,I know because I go out and watch it.This is not the ISS

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

NOT A SATELLITE!
This is A Swamp Gas! For sure!

NO. Not a Swamp Gas but a weather Balloon... for sure!

No it is my uncle Tom, comig from the Pub! For sure!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Being taken through a telescope, the brightness of the satellite causes a blooming effect in the camera. The object is not large, it is bright. The September 24th pass of the ISS over Jamaica (New York) had a brightness of magnitude -3.3. That is much brighter than the brightest star.

The ISS takes about 5 minutes to cross the entire sky but on that pass it was only visible from 8:13PM until 8:16PM.
heavens-above.com...

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Although the guy filming the object sounds a little stated i do feel this footage is genuine, im not an expert on UFO's but i have studied them for along time now.

If it is a fake then im impressed to say the least.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like a laser pointer that is in line with his camera so you dont see the beam only the spot.

notice it here when you dont see the beam the spot looks the same, but hey who knows.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ofc it COULD be ISS or a satallite, but I doubt that, since the object seem to change its direction somewhat. I which I could get that video down and try to rotoscope it so it be more steady. Don't have the time anyway though.

But ISS or a Satallite should go abit faster over the sky wouldn't it? The satallites I've seen goes alot faster than that.

Howver, I don't believe we are seeing the full size of it. Cause when it reaches the roof top, and he is zooming out, the "Bloom" fades away and you see a star like dot instead. Which to me seems to be the "real" appearance.

Anyway, I've looked at it a few times now....and I get more and more convinced I am seeing a "course correction" and even a variation of speed.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think this IS the REAL THING!! Not CGI.. Not a balloon.. Not a Chinese lantern..

I suspect it is the same type craft the lady in Pennsylvania is also getting on her night vision camera.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Of all the years I have researched this topic, seen video, collected pics...this one seems to be the real thing...I know I will get some people laughing at me...but it truly seems genuine...the stars in the field of view are bright, easily seen, even the view of the gutters on the house in relation to the light seems very genuine...can it be fake? Sure...but my spidie senses are telling me this is real. At the very least this is a great find.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Being taken through a telescope, the brightness of the satellite causes a blooming effect in the camera. The object is not large, it is bright. The September 24th pass of the ISS over Jamaica (New York) had a brightness of magnitude -3.3. That is much brighter than the brightest star.

The ISS takes about 5 minutes to cross the entire sky but on that pass it was only visible from 8:13PM until 8:16PM.
heavens-above.com...

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Phage]

Didn't say is wasnt bright and it takes 5 mins when traveling directly overhead which I havnt seen and you would never be able to get a shot that steady, and on the mark, with a telescope unless it was very expensive computer tracking one.Not the ISS IMO.And where is he using a telescope?At the end of the vid the object go behind a house,if thats his telescope then he needs to give it back to the kids and go buy a real one.

[edit on 19/11/09 by Moreonethananyone]

[edit on 19/11/09 by Moreonethananyone]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

If you are familiar with the Biological UFO's that were filmed during the STS-75 Mission and featured in many other STS videos, then you will find that this video collaborates all of the STS footage available and the content presented is truly authentic.

That statment alone lets us know that your judgment is clouded by unsubstantiated belief...which some would call ignorance. You state that a bunch of debris/ice crystals are "biological ufos" is a stretch of the imagination, then you use that formidable stretch to say this meaningless video substantiates the STS video? I can't even comprehend the logic that leads you to ignore common sense, reason and logic and the many more plausible explanations in order to arrive at the most outlandish one first. That is what is wrong with this entire subject.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hello whats this reflection of a light source being turned off before he goes in front of camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1043692589bf.jpg[/atsimg]
Check it out at 1:37

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join