It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST UFO footage of all time! Maybe?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The most important aspect to look at in this video is if it is making controlled intelligent manoeuvres. If it deviates of a normal curve of the earth flight path then it's not a satellite.

From what I can see the footage is real and indeed the size is a product of the blooming as mentioned by Phage, you can clearly see at the end of the footage the size drops to a pin point.

As for the guy himself, I thought his wording was apt and not scripted, certainly more honest than 'dude....dude...' or 'what the f**k....repeated many times'. The guy might well be a nutcase but it does not mean he can't actually film a UFO or objects in the sky.

So is the object making it's own flight deviations or not, that is the proper question here....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ISS overhead pass, wherein it travels into the Earth's shadow, causing it to no longer be reflective to the viewer.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

In regard to the apparent speed of the object in the video:

From www.space.com

Circling the Earth at an average altitude of 240 miles and at a speed of 18,000 mph, it can appear to move as fast as a high-flying jet airliner, sometimes taking upwards to four or five minutes to cross the sky

cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
all these pics and videos are blurred
do superior beings really need space vehicles
why would they want to mingle with primitive people like us

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like a satellite to me.
Probably the ISS. It made a pass over Jamaica on September 24.

Nothing sure here. I tought you were the kind of person providing proof, maybe i m wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i'm not saying it's a flying saucer,

but if it's a satellite, why is it something to the tune of 20 times brighter than all the stars around it?

doesn't a bloom effect normally dilute/wash most of the picture?

If it simply appears brigter and larger because of the camera, why are the stars unaltered?

oh and OP, i HIGHLY DOUBT that what is in this video is biological.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I find today something better

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So much for ATS being observant and attempting to put evidence ahead of speculation..

Those who say satilite or ISS in my view lack any validity at all to make any comments on this forum..

Check out 31 sec.. and you will notice that this object makes a U turn downward.. away from the star on its top left..

I'm open to something other then satilites or what not.. because some ppl think if its not filmed in the US.. its a hoax or they may be able to capture cleaner and clearer images..

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

You really believe - assuming for the moment the vid is genuine - the angular size of the recorded object fits that of the ISS?

The ISS would show up like a star-like dot, not like this.

Did you, by any chance, read in the original post that the video was recorded through a telescope?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When I was looking at various videos of the ISS it was blinking however the object wasn't in the OP's video.

As for it turning at 31 seconds, it appears as if it changes angle, however at the same time the cameraman is moving the camera so its difficult to be sure.

I am completely unconvinced either way, just posting what I found.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you look at this guys videos he has another just like this but not so close. I subscribed to ask him what type of camera and add on lens he uses.

This guy is a little scary. He believes that all UFO's are Chariots from heaven and are all driven by Angels.

I have tried to compare some other videos of the ISS and this guys stuff does look very close to them. I have also seen ISS videos from a telescope and you can see the shape of the ISS, it does not just look like a round blob.

Someone explain to me again why this video is so perfectly round? Please.

Other ISS videos I have seen are NOT this round. I am trying to justify this in my head.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

The most important aspect to look at in this video is if it is making controlled intelligent manoeuvres. If it deviates of a normal curve of the earth flight path then it's not a satellite.

From what I can see the footage is real and indeed the size is a product of the blooming as mentioned by Phage, you can clearly see at the end of the footage the size drops to a pin point.

As for the guy himself, I thought his wording was apt and not scripted, certainly more honest than 'dude....dude...' or 'what the f**k....repeated many times'. The guy might well be a nutcase but it does not mean he can't actually film a UFO or objects in the sky.

So is the object making it's own flight deviations or not, that is the proper question here....

You can find that by clicking the video link and seeing the OTHER videos the uploader posted.

But then again this is ATS and Phage and his little star waving crowd rule here

As you were

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

wow I didn't know the ISS was round like that!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't the use of IR/NV equipment explain the blooming of the ISS but no blooming of the stars? Seems like you'd get a lot more IR coming from a space station reflecting the sun at you than from a star many many light years away. I could be wrong, though.

Also, as someone else mentioned, just at the end it reduces down to a pinpoint nearly as it seems to pass over the horizon and into the Earth's shadow.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What I would like to see is some similiar video footage of the ISS satellite that shows the same amount of blooming before I decide once and for all it is a satellite. I am leaning toward satellite though, unwillingly....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

The ISS is not round, however when we "see" it, we are seeing the reflection of the sun's light off its panels. If you magnify that reflection, it will not bring the ISS into sharper view, but magnify the reflection. The same is true when you use digital magification on a star or bright planet -- any bright light in the sky -- it makes the appearance of a larger, spherical light.

Perhaps one of the exceptions to that are irridium flares, which can appear as a long, bright flash and are usually quite short in duration.

I'm not claiming to know what this video depicts, and it's certainly possible that it is anything; I'm saying that I don't see anything about it that is inconsistent with it being a very magnified view of the ISS. The last time the shuttle was docked at the ISS, it was very bright also.

reply to post by The_Zomar

I've watched the ISS go overhead many times. My next view isn't until 27 Nov 09. Regardless of whether it is a -3 magnitude, or a dimmer 1.0, I have never observed it to blink. It appears as a steady, spherical light with a consistent velocity and direction.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It does look like the ISS when you look at the dying moments of the video.
The ISS is very bright indeed, I looked at it earlier tonight. It came in from the west and described an apparent arc to the east/south-east, that's how you observe it from my location and its visible transit is a lot shorter this time of the year. The glare in the video is a bit odd and it fades near the end, as the camera zooms out so maybe its due to magnification. This guy Ezekiel/Ezekel has a lot off stuff on youtube and sees UFOs in lots of things, it might be better for all to look at his other videos, and then make your own mind up. It would be wrong though for me not to mention that he often says in the other videos that he has called up these objects.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I find this guy REALLY interesting.

what is weird is he stopped posting about a month ago ... I was subscribing.

anyone know what happened to him.

So weird right before this huge rush of sightings?!?!!?

Check out his youtube channel!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As someone that has observed once a UFO, I find it difficult to understand how people get stuck at the point of discuting whether or not the videos are hoaxes.

My friends, there is a lot of people, including astronomers like me, milittary, airplane people, etc, that have seen UFOs, that is, unidentified moving ships, since all explanations for natural phenomena are rejected, and the objects look clearly artificial.

But looking back, I was also a skeptic. It's a very human thing.

About the video, I think that this one is NOT an UFO. The movement is steady, maybe the guy did not know it could be the ISS.

First decide whether is it one of the obvious ones: satellites, iridium flashes, ISS, space rockets, meteors, weather ballons, plasma balls (very rare), military planes, lenticular clouds. If the object is an obvious disk-shape with plenty of lights and erratic movement, like the thing I saw once, then it is at least a UFO
(manmade or alien that's another question!!)

[edit on 21-11-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
If you are familiar with the Biological UFO's that were filmed during the STS-75 Mission and featured in many other STS videos, then you will find that this video collaborates all of the STS footage available and the content presented is truly authentic. The guy filmed this in his back yard out of New York using a Telescope, Infrared lens and Video Camera. You can capture these same UFO's if you have a similar setup in your backyard...
They live all over the place in our upper atmosphere and it is becoming more evident that these Bio UFO's are responsible for most the UFO sightings we have had throughout our human record!

Comments Anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join