It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Niburu has an amazing Belgian-style Tripel that will make you reach a new level of consciousness.

(In addition to being an alien, I'm also a beer nerd.)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Yes,I did, and, got lead astray by some rather loud and stubboen voices...sorry.

While I'm sure that any DNA tests done on me will shou that I'm not Human, I don't feel that it would prove that I'm an "off-worlder". The reason I feel this way is that Terrestrial science is still very ignorant of anything "off-world", expecially DNA.

The changes I spoke of a while back are still in the works, it seems that I underestimated the resources required, and there have been "uncontrollable factors" that have provided for some delay.

Still, your claims would carry alot more weight if you didnt have human dna. Ignorant in what way? Is your apparant alien dna not detectable or something?... Even if that were true it would still be something that you have no dna.

And what are these resources?

Terrestrial biological sciences have not had the opportunity to do much work with ET DNA, thus would probably not recognize it. Its not true ignorance, more like a lack of experience. But, then there are the issues of; "you clain to be ET, you are wrong". This is more an attitude taken by way too many Humans. It seems like they want ET to be real, but when confronted with the possibility, they react out of fear and deny it. Fortunately not all Humans are like this.

A few weeks ago...it was in science news, sorry I don't have the referance at hand. I found it rather surprising. It is truly a strange and wonderous Universe we all share.

So this isnt knowledge you've gained through any alien contacts... so what was the reason for mentioning it? Of course the universe is a strange place, but it doesnt really have any relevance in proving or disproving your claims.

I brought that up because someone stated that intergalactic travel was impossible because the Universe is expanding too rapidly. And while it is true the Universe is expanding, it is also true that there are elements eithin the Universe that are moving toward each other. To make simple statements like the person did are illogical, not just because some non-human society can overcome the technological challanges, but because what Terrestrial science knows is little.

Im also confused by this 'etharzi od oma'.. what on earth does that mean?

This is from the "Enochian" language, it means "Peace and Understanding"

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Are you saying that your alien blood is SOOOOO similar to regular human blood that we don't have the tech to determine a difference?

I'm confused. Even if our scientists aren't familiar with ET DNA, would't they discover some anomaly?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

LOL! I am glad you are playing along.

This can be like a running gag, see?

"Oh yeah, the UFOs have been in the skies for years and the extraterrestrial folks are already here walking among us" - LOL j/k of course har har har

So what's the name of the best rock band in the galaxy?

And which restaurant in the galaxy makes the best chicken wings?

LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some of these people really believe they are aliens. I personally believe its a psychological defense mechanism. They are aliented, socially inept individuals who listen too much to the voices in their heads. They fact that they band together comes as no surprise- misfits and outcasts usually find one another- but is disturbing nonetheless. Remember Heavens gate in Rancho Santa fe? What may be seen as harmless lunacy can escalate into mass murder very easily. This is Ufology/exobiologys' worst enemy.
No, these people aren't aliens. They are just confused or they are a collective of individuals who are throwing their two cents into the disinfo /ridicule campaign bucket. Either way their posts should be ignored or deleted.
I mean really if an alien wanted to show himself he would simply climb into his ship, fly over a major city, land and then say "i'm an alien. Check me out!"
Any superior cultue would know that disclosure is a sensitive issue as it will rewrite human history as we have known it for two thousand years. Either it's going to be a huge light show ( like Pheonix lights) or it's going to trickle in from Gov sources until we've been pacified and elightened enough to accept it.
It's not going to be some tatted out, goatee sporting, gutter punk who has multiple piercings coming out on Youtube telling us the end of the world is coming. Nobody would take that seriously.
Except for the sheep.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRed...you are right. I have no idea why I "fed the troll", but I am done feeding him/her/it. Now the guy is going to make a lot of posts saying things like-

"you fear truth"

or

"your human mind is unable to understand".

Sigh...the poor bastard is "out there". NASA took his work, Crowly stole his work, his DNA needs to be stolen so it can be worked on, and the secret alien code in his website shows his work within "growing the internet" WHILE it also proves hes an alien....but only if YOU are smart enough to see what he hid there.

Sigh.

Yeah...ok...dumb people are one thing...but "dumb delusional people who steal from Crowly and then claim Crowly stole it from "THEM FIRST" are just...nuts.

So...thanks for the advice. I'm still new to "posting on ATS" and I may fall a few times in to the "troll pit". I just am not "used to" dealing with "dysfunctional people" who can not be reached by logic.

So thank you sir...for yknow...throwing me some good advice on how to deal with such people in "forum world".

You are too kind!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Although under-appreciated in their home world, Air Supply is considered the finest rock band to have ever existed.

The best hot wings are served on a small planet in the Centaurus A galaxy. The "wings" are harvested from a creature that can best be described as Big Bird meets a Beholder. They are served with a sauce that is similar in character to molecular acid.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Terrestrial biological sciences have not had the opportunity to do much work with ET DNA, thus would probably not recognize it. Its not true ignorance, more like a lack of experience. But, then there are the issues of; "you clain to be ET, you are wrong". This is more an attitude taken by way too many Humans. It seems like they want ET to be real, but when confronted with the possibility, they react out of fear and deny it. Fortunately not all Humans are like this.

How is alien dna different to anything that lives on this planet then?
And I'll ask again... what are these resources that are stopping you from having these physical changes you mentioned a while back?

I get your point about people being afraid when being confronted with the possibility... but I dont think that applies here. The various self-proclaimed aliens that post on here never seem to want to provide any real evidence, and dont seem to have any logical reason for even being here, let alone posting on an internet forum.

I brought that up because someone stated that intergalactic travel was impossible because the Universe is expanding too rapidly. And while it is true the Universe is expanding, it is also true that there are elements eithin the Universe that are moving toward each other. To make simple statements like the person did are illogical, not just because some non-human society can overcome the technological challanges, but because what Terrestrial science knows is little.

I'd really appreciate if you could dig that news story out because Ive not seen that one anywhere!
There's many other factors that prohibit space travel over spaces as large as the one's in our own galaxy.. let alone leap-frogging over to the next galaxy.
Of course people cant say for sure that we'll never find a way to get over that hurdle... but you cant honestly expect that people can come on here, casually mention that they can do these sorts of things, but then offer absolutely nothing in the way of an explanation of how this works.. let alone any evidence, and then have people believe them?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0BCROW75
I mean really if an alien wanted to show himself he would simply climb into his ship, fly over a major city, land and then say "i'm an alien. Check me out!"
Any superior cultue would know that disclosure is a sensitive issue as it will rewrite human history as we have known it for two thousand years.

Well maybe that's why they DON'T do that - land in major cities - cause they know it's a really sensitive issue for us?

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Does there exist a beach paradise planet like that Risa in star trek?

Can we get a galactic travel agent in here to hook that up?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Well maybe that's why they DON'T do that - land in major cities - cause they know it's a really sensitive issue for us?

Just a thought

Not a sensitive issue for me (and I'd guess many more of us). I would be OVERLY GLAD and polite with the first "real alien" to introduce itself to me.

Said alien would surly know a few things before even beginning to "attempt communications" with me or anyone within our species-

1) Our race is filled with vile pranksters and con-artists, who try to swindle, trick, and profit from hoaxes, lies and tomfoolery. The "real aliens" would know that any "intelligent" creature would need "proof" to accept such a claim. After all, I am sure "real aliens" wouldn't accept me lying to them saying "hey alien, I am actually the guy who CREATED you!" They would not just nod like incompetent idiot drones and say "yes yes!".

2) They would know to learn the language. They wouldn't just learn "a typical 4th grader's level of it" then rush online to share words with our species in broken sentences, contradicting lies, cryptic references backed by other hoaxers in the past, etc etc. I am not saying "aliens" without a doubt "would know our language" upon "getting here". But they wouldn't learn only enough to come off as "illiterate"

All or none...don't tell me that you are an alien with sentence structures below par of an eight year old child. Don't try to tell me how grand your knowledge of the stars is, when you couldn't pass 3rd grade english.

3)They would also know how sick we are of waiting for them, all the while dealing with all these hoaxers. They would surly understand that we would have to use a "large bit" of "hesitation" in dealing with them upon their visiting.

Hell...even if SHIPS land on the White-House lawn, enough of us know about Blue-Beam and will STILL DEMAND more proof then just fancy technology and an alien-look.

So what I am saying is...aliens would surly understand that "much proof" would be needed no matter the case.

All you ONLINE ALIENS HERE, your fake. You failed to even show your "literate" never mind extraterrestrial!

Stop lying to your fellow men/women and stop trying to deceive people because "you have mental problems" or "hopes to swindle a buck or two".

As far as I am concerned, each one of you has been debunked RIGHT HERE, in this thread (and many others that you looked totally ridiculous within).

I rest my big honking case right on your poorly crafted lie, and say "BOO TO YOU YOU SCUM-BAGGERY-ARTIST!"

People who weave webs of trickery to better serve their "sad lives" and "sad ideas" at the expense of "sadder lives" with "weaker ideas", should be arrested, tried and put in some institution or prison...depending on what side of the "hoax fence" you originate from.

You suck...plainly and overly. You just suck.

BOO!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've hanging out on ATS for a while and I have to admit that I've never seen a post where a member claimed to be an "alien" or extra-terrestrial.

Maybe I haven't been visiting the right threads. Could you reference one? Or maybe reference a member? I would find it amusing to review their claims.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Look, if ETs exist, there must logically be ones that like to have a good time, just like we do here on Earth, and I am determined to find them, dammit!!

Preferably on some waterfall-ravine-paradise planet.

So quit coming in here and urinating all over my efforts, OK Mask?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Just skim through this thread there's one or two of these aliens that have posted, click on them.. I believe both have posted threads presenting their claims.

[edit on 19/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Oh. From the way it sounded in the OP, I thought ATS was swimming with them. Hence the idea of starting a thread. Seems like if there is only "one or two" that have responded in 12 pages then a simple U2U would suffice.

Anyway, I'm not going to rummage through 12 pages of a thread to find one of two members that make a ridiculous claim. Not worth the time or effort.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You are not an Alien sent to save me.

Ahhh thank you, Mr Mask, for once again, bringing the attention of ATS to our thread here.

Much appreciated.

And don't worry. The aliens would never save you. The only one who will save you is yourself.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

OK!

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It does amuse me that many (probably most) those who deny the possibility of dimensional beings or watchers tend to be religious - believing in an omnipotent god.

As there is no proof of "beings" there is also no proof of god.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by Bluebelle

Oh. From the way it sounded in the OP, I thought ATS was swimming with them. Hence the idea of starting a thread. Seems like if there is only "one or two" that have responded in 12 pages then a simple U2U would suffice.

The link "one or two" posts above me, with the X-files picture, left a link to a thread that "should" lead you to one of the "cyber-mother-ship-areas" of ATS. I would bet you would find a few "fake aliens" there. Perhaps the reason you failed thus far to notice this "alien invasion", is because most of it ends up in BTS (possibly where this thread will eventually die as well?)

Forgive me for not linking, or sending U2Us to you (or anyone). Me making this thread was enough free advertising for their little hoaxes...if they want more, they need to pay me and make me the official PR Manager of their "criminal businesses".

Anyway, I'm not going to rummage through 12 pages of a thread to find one of two members that make a ridiculous claim. Not worth the time or effort.

I do not blame you. I do NOT keep a classy thread or run a very "orderly discussion (especially online, within these areas of debate). I wouldn't blame anyone "not wanting" to research the interactions between all of us posting here "in this thread".

Eh...fluff is fluffy.

BUT! I will tell you this! If you are admitting to being human, trying to find truth AND ONE WHO ROLLS IN HONESTY, I salute you and wish you luck out there.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

What do you think of the Holographic Universe theory?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join