It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Galactic Andromedan

1. Are you familiar with Grey aliens?

Yes...the grays are a subservient species in the Zetan Empire.

2. Do you know anything about Galactic Federation?

A little...my people are not member of the socalled Galactic Federation (or Council). It is actually an organization not unlike the United Nations. A somewhat mor powerful organization is the Pleiadean Federation. It is much like the "United Federation of Planets" of Star Trek fame.

3. What's the name of your home planet in Andromeda and how is it like compared to Earth?

I, unfortunately, know very little of my own people. I was born in Earth orbit and placed here. My people have only recently returned to retrieve me. I requested that this be delayed a few years so that I could make some lame attempt at repaying the debt. Earth has provided me with a fair life so far, and a relatively good education...I am at least on par with my alien peers.

4. Are you any of these aliens here?:
diverse.freepage.de...
Do you know any of them?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sphinx551]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sphinx551]

No and perhaps some

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

By the way, I stated "ghetto of angry ignorance." That is a way of illustrating being stuck in a lower level, a poverty of education, held fast by anger and plagued by ignorance as a result.

HAHAHAHAH! You followed "many religions" in YOUR life and then judge me as "lacking some"? And then you urge me "to get more God"!?

Lol...look buddy...you keep jumping behind new fences every time you need a complete "religious overhaul" Me? I went through two phases...

PHASE ONE-

Young punk thinking God was a impossible joke, having fun as an "ass", doing messed up crap to amuse my own self, and what not.

PHASE TWO-

I found God.

Now here I am discrediting online-aliens.

Weird eh? Yeah...anyways...so...since when did God enter the debate on "con-artists are making up lies about being aliens"? is that your tactic? Try to force some guilt on me for exposing "scum bags" who prey on "dumb heads" for money, attention and zealotry? Huh? HAHAHA! Have fun going that path with this.

I think I stated clearly before...I ROAR at lies. I don't coddle them and whisper sweet woo-woos in their disgusting ears.

Well...hey, have fun. If anything, you outed me as "a religious type", that should do enough to get at least half the people agreeing with me to switch into calling me "a faith-dummy"

Well thanks for stopping by. I'll see ya around. I'll be the guy spraying for the roaches who call themselves aliens. You can't miss me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I dont know if you just didnt see my question from about 5/6 pages back, but I am wondering about how you said a few months ago that you had set some physical changes in motion that could be noticed... care to share what they are seeing as its been a decent amount of time since you said that?

Also..

I never said I had proof, I said "evidence". I'm not sure "proof" is even possible without a ship landing to provide it, and that isn't likely to happen soon.

Is this the evidence you were talking about a while back - dna? I believe that having alien dna would constitute as proof that you arent human.

Yes,I did, and, got lead astray by some rather loud and stubboen voices...sorry.

While I'm sure that any DNA tests done on me will shou that I'm not Human, I don't feel that it would prove that I'm an "off-worlder". The reason I feel this way is that Terrestrial science is still very ignorant of anything "off-world", expecially DNA.

The changes I spoke of a while back are still in the works, it seems that I underestimated the resources required, and there have been "uncontrollable factors" that have provided for some delay.

Did you know the the entire known Universe is moving toward a single point? Moving at near the speed of light as I understand it. That point is not in the known physical Universe.

Woah! When did you become aware of that? Dont remember that being mentioned last time!

A few weeks ago...it was in science news, sorry I don't have the referance at hand. I found it rather surprising. It is truly a strange and wonderous Universe we all share.

Oh and no offense meant.. but 'prove Im not' is seriously the poorest argument around. Its just a way to halt the ripping apart of bs, and it doesnt really encourage any kind of step forward in establishing whats actually going on.

True...it is also an act of frustration.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

By the way, I stated "ghetto of angry ignorance." That is a way of illustrating being stuck in a lower level, a poverty of education, held fast by anger and plagued by ignorance as a result.

HAHAHAHAH! You followed "many religions" in YOUR life and then judge me as "lacking some"? And then you urge me "to get more God"!?

Lol...look buddy...you keep jumping behind new fences every time you need a complete "religious overhaul" Me? I went through two phases...

PHASE ONE-

Young punk thinking God was a impossible joke, having fun as an "ass", doing messed up crap to amuse my own self, and what not.

PHASE TWO-

I found God.

Now here I am discrediting online-aliens.

Weird eh? Yeah...anyways...so...since when did God enter the debate on "con-artists are making up lies about being aliens"? is that your tactic? Try to force some guilt on me for exposing "scum bags" who prey on "dumb heads" for money, attention and zealotry? Huh? HAHAHA! Have fun going that path with this.

I think I stated clearly before...I ROAR at lies. I don't coddle them and whisper sweet woo-woos in their disgusting ears.

Well...hey, have fun. If anything, you outed me as "a religious type", that should do enough to get at least half the people agreeing with me to switch into calling me "a faith-dummy"

Well thanks for stopping by. I'll see ya around. I'll be the guy spraying for the roaches who call themselves aliens. You can't miss me.

So, my question would be; How do you know they are lies?

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it false. You seem to jump to conclusions with little or no evidence.

Oh, and now that you have publically branded me a "liar", it is on YOU to prove that...good luck

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hey...space man. If you CAN'T prove you are an alien in your own body.

How the hell am I to prove you are one online?

Sigh...yeah. Good luck selling your story to people dumb enough to take it.

Me? I'm not the one who has to prove ANYTHING about you. YOU are the ALIEN HERE. You are the one with the information EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IS DYING TO KNOW!

Get that? Are you even aware of the number of people you are "jerking around" by being so elusive?

Ok...so back to "your case".

So...you "think" your DNA "may" prove your an alien, but your not sure because human technology is primitive in said field?

HAHAHAHAH! BRAVO BRAVO BRA-VO!

SO! Let me gather this correctly. Your DNA "does" have alien proof of being "alien", but it is soooooooooo slight or well hidden that "human tehcnology" MAY not be able to discover it?

So...not only is evidence of your "alien-ness" HIDDEN within the code of your WEBSITE, but it is ALSO hidden in your DNA...but humans "may not" be advanced enough to figure both codes out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am so sorry for laughing so hard. But...HEY YOU...are YOU READING YOUR OWN LOGIC HERE!?

Yeah...your right...humans are the ones lacking in understanding.

You sure your not the one lacking in evidence?

I know one thing for sure...your story lacks creativity.

Anyways...BACK TO WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

NO...I refuse to suffer the "ancient tactic of all liars" known as "shifting the responsibility of providing evidence".

YOU prove YOU are an alien. I can PROVE I am a human...YOU prove you are not.

If you can not do so...shut it.

There is no room for "wishy washy" parlor tricks of shifting responsibility. There is only YOU telling 6.2 billion humans that you are trespassing ON OUR PLANET and you can not provide your travel papers or proof of origin.

This isn't about me proving to the world "you are human".

This is about YOU showing ME that you are an alien.

Can't do that? Then step down and be dismissed from rational speculation.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Me? I'm not the one who has to prove ANYTHING about you.

Actually, YOU accused me of lieing...prove it! It was you that made the accusation...in almost every justice system I've ever heard of it is up to the sccuser to prove his point.

But, I don't think you can...so you just get louder and hope that the voice of reason get drowned out.

Ok...so back to "your case".

So...you "think" your DNA "may" prove your an alien, but your not sure because human technology is primitive in said field?

HAHAHAHAH! BRAVO BRAVO BRA-VO!

SO! Let me gather this correctly. Your DNA "does" have alien proof of being "alien", but it is soooooooooo slight or well hidden that "human tehcnology" MAY not be able to discover it?

Truly amazing...you managed to get that completely wrong!

again...I said that my DNA would show that I'm not Human, but wouldn't be proof that I'm from "off-world" Your science does not know anything about "off-world" DNA...it does know about non-human DNA.

Please get your stuff together and stop twisting my remarks to suit you.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hmmmm..either you "IT-guy" is wholly incompetent or you have take serious liberties with his characterization. A more appropriate one would have been "I can't see the code that is building these pages, so it all unknown". You see...all of my sites are dynamic, and can't be properly analyzed by viewing the xhtml that is visible via a browser.

Yes. But they all run on Joomla (template code was a giveaway) which is an Open Source CMS. So in theory you do help with the growth of the Internet. You build websites from a freely distributed engine that does all the work for you.

I'm not here to knock you for it though, it's a great tool and one I'd recommend it for effective SEO and layout. Can't wait for 1.6 to come out and see the end of sections and the introduction of multicategories. You should look into Drupal and Wordpress too - other excellent free options and brilliant communities to boot.

But let us move on to your Wolf site. You've managed to spell Millenium (as in Windows Millenium Edition) as Mellinium in your applications section and still have Flash (CS3 no less) as being produced by Macromedia. Now I'm no Lady Lovelace but I'm sure errors like that amongst coding would throw things out of whack quite easily - sort of like when a decimal place is moved to the right or left with a floating point.

Now the purpose of me telling you this is not to mock you but to have you address it and make it correct. Afterall to err is human; which leads me nicely to my next point.

I have no doubt you believe that you are from another world. I also have no doubt there are reasons for you to believe this. I do doubt though that you are actually from anywhere other than good ol' bourbob sippin', gun tottin', freedom lovin' US of A.

Why do I think this? The claim of coming from a different galaxy (I'm going to see it after a short trip to Leo II) requires something tangable to prove it. Now not being able to supply something worthwhile is an understandable enough approach to your argument. Were any of us flashed back to ancient Rome we would barely be of any use without the technologies that we use which have been crafted on the shoulders of giants. Whilst finally getting an ear of how Latin was actually spoken the best we could do is supply rough shorelines of the world, a few recipes no-one had heard of yet and maybe a few tall tales to spark the imagination.

Most likely our cultural differences would make us stand out more than others. We would probably be killed or severely harmed before too long for speaking out against perceived injustices or being too greedy with apparent luxuries. Judging and fitting into the cultural norms would be the hardest part. Talking about coming from the future without any proof (such as a lighter, a gun or an automobile) would most likely see us defined as mad by the populus.

When I see people expressing themselves as aliens without anything to back up their theory I presume them to be mentally unsound and propogating others who are of a similar attitude into their belief systems as a bad thing.

I see it as bad because cults have existed over all the years were people get tortured or killed for believing or not believing in something unprovable. If my daughter were to join such a cult in her rebelious years I would be to blame (in my head) for not standing up against those who wish to guide people on flights of fancy.

In short if you believe you are alien - believe it. But by propogating it without proof you are being a magnet to people who may not be aliens, they may be mentally unsound. And mentally unsound folk attract people who wish to exploit them.
There was a stint about this back in June. It was the hot topic for the day:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Are you being serious? Is this a game?

You sir are in need of more then just "DNA" scanning. I will tell you this honestly.

If you "seriously" believe what "you" are saying about yourself, I think "you" should work on getting some doctors to check you out...in many ways...I am NOT being sarcastic here. I think you should begin seeking a doctor "right now".

I am honestly being honest with you.

If you are this "way", we need to see you checked out. It "may" be very important for your health.

I am not joking with you...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I guess the wiccan beliefs didn't work out for you, or did one of the rituals point you to this new direction?

Do you still abide by your original wiccan beliefs?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GSV Sleeper Service

NOW YOU might be the ALIEN! HA!

Either that, or just "well written and said with a grace". If that is "not alien" in today's age, I do not know what is!

Well done.

S

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

Not Wiccan, never been Wiccan, though my personal system is related. Think closer to Gardener's source.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I am fully aware of everything I say about myself. Though I do kind of wish you would stick to the issue you brought up, and, without giving my statements new and unintended meaning.

By the way, I see a doctor twice a year and get a complete check-up, both physically and mentally. Ya know, it amazing how little about a body the med labs check, and how easy it is to fool them into thinking a sample is from a Human...truly amazing. But then they don't check DNA...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

okay, I was under the impression it was wiccan, as Gardener source actually was called wicca and as an older site ordoaa.wolfmagick has now been replaced with your current alien.wolfmagick, same writing style, and was expressely advertised as wiccan.

The reason I asked though was I was wondering if it may have been possible that through ritualistic practices you may have opened yourself up more than you normaly would and had an encounter or possible take over of your normal self?

Have you ever looked to the healers of your belief system to ensure that this has not happened prior to making your claims of being from an alien galaxy?

I do understand that there is dark magicks involved in some cases, and would be saddened if you had inadvertently been deceived or even taken over. Please understand that your claims are of extraordinary substance, and you are not the first to have them. Also some can be influenced by those that mean harm to you/us, and your healers can detect these influences.

[edit on 19/11/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GSV Sleeper Service

Actually the site is rather old and hasn't been updated in a while, but, since I'm retired now...

The coding there is all C# and is fully compliant with even the most modern browsers (its all .NET/3.5 ... even though it still says 2.0).

And, yes, I should prolly update the spelling error and attribute Flash to Adobe.

On the the other stuff. I am not associated with any cult, and will never be. I do not want to be associated with a cult, as they are mostly a waste of time and accomplish nothing. I currently have few beleivers and encourage no one. What any person chooses to beleive is entirely on them.

To the Wiccan out there...I harm none, yet I do my Will.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I understand your concern, and can assure you that that is not the case.

By the way, ordoaa isn't a wiccan site, it is a full-on Argentum Astrum site. It still exists, and still has most of Crowley's works available (though most O.T.O. material has been removed for some time at their request).

I have been very careful in my career to avoid the errors of others like Mathers..and have a rather high attainment. [there is a rank that I have demonstrated mastery of, but am unwilling actually claim anything above MT]

I trust you understand...

Etharzi od Oma [93]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I do understand, and know your work on the web, I also understand the masteries; which is what caused the concern and questions. If you haven't already though I would still think that a private healers ceremony would be at the very least a precaution.

I am not of any of the spinoffs or orders of Crowley or Gardner, yet i have studied them extensively in my past when unsure of where I was heading. So I do have an elementary understanding of them and their magicks. I hope you understand my concerns for your wellbeing as well as fate has crossed our paths once more, there is a reason, could this be it?

As far as your website, yes old code, current form original coding was done in 2003 I believe last updated in 2005, I recall some minor issues from mask loading and dynamic image linking if memory serves. Yes even on ATS some paths may cross once again.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow...Crowly huh? Wow...

Yeah...wait...I remember you now, you are that guy who started a thread a while back about being an alien, and researching you further, the posters in that thread showed you were "rehashing" Crowly's philosophies and biting off his entire shtick, but giving it an alien twist.

BoooooOOOOooo!

If I remember your alien "parents" had the names of a few Crowly buzz words. You can refresh my memory for me I am sure.

Extra BooOOOOO!

Aw man...I already WATCHED you destroyed in your little "fantasy world" in a prior thread. NO MAN! You are NOT AN ALIEN! Yoou are a theif who steals intelectual property from wack-nut Gurus. The wickedest man alive!? CROWLY!? Leads to ALIENS!?

Further more...and even worse...some people here have gone to the trouble of supplying me with some information on your "past history" and "who's website you ran for 11 years" and "things you used to preach in the past" and "groups you have worked with".

Now the very concept may seem a tad scary, but rest assured it is very public knowledge that-

"things posted on the internet are public knowledge"

Seeing your "resume" of past "activities and philosophies" I have two
questions.

1-Why did you switch from your old religion to become an alien?

2-Have you any idea how creeped out I am communicating with you?

With all that said and shared. I just want to say I am cutting all communications with you now. You scare me a little. Really, I've seen this sort of thing and don't want to be anywhere near you when these fantasy-walls crumble around you.

I didn't start this thread to begin debate with a "disturbed individual".

I started it to discredit people who were "intentionally perpetrating a thing they knew to be a lie".

You sir...are...a different story.

I want no part of your "condition" or anything you do.

So, humbly I retract my investigations into you. I learned way too much about your personal life, and didn't like where it took me. I will not be communicating with you again. I am sorry...but you see...I do not want to be involved with "what you are on".

Good luck with your "story".

Get some help.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

No worries Friend, I Certainly Appreciate the Help. Please enjoy your Stay no matter How Temporary.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Oh...almost forgot...I'm not hear to save anybody other than myself.

I just had an 'AhA!' moment. Read the above carefully- Grammar nazis, take note. Advanced alien species? able to travel 2 million light years and like a lot of other people cannot figure out the difference between here and hear?

Busted.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yes,I did, and, got lead astray by some rather loud and stubboen voices...sorry.

While I'm sure that any DNA tests done on me will shou that I'm not Human, I don't feel that it would prove that I'm an "off-worlder". The reason I feel this way is that Terrestrial science is still very ignorant of anything "off-world", expecially DNA.

The changes I spoke of a while back are still in the works, it seems that I underestimated the resources required, and there have been "uncontrollable factors" that have provided for some delay.

Still, your claims would carry alot more weight if you didnt have human dna. Ignorant in what way? Is your apparant alien dna not detectable or something?... Even if that were true it would still be something that you have no dna.

And what are these resources?

A few weeks ago...it was in science news, sorry I don't have the referance at hand. I found it rather surprising. It is truly a strange and wonderous Universe we all share.

So this isnt knowledge you've gained through any alien contacts... so what was the reason for mentioning it? Of course the universe is a strange place, but it doesnt really have any relevance in proving or disproving your claims.

True...it is also an act of frustration.

Etharzi od Oma

Well didnt this happen last time your claims were discussed? So why subject yourself to the frustration over and over again?

Im also confused by this 'etharzi od oma'.. what on earth does that mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join