It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

God is a whole different way, friend.

Ysee...aliens are from space and live within our universe...it takes proof to exist "within the universe".

Unless...you are God, or "extra dimensional god-like somethings" (not saying those exist or don't...just throwing out as possible)

THEN you are talking about "faith"...now things you have to have "FAITH" in...leaves no "proof" needs no "proof"...in fact, the very definition of "faith" smacks "proof in the face".

Now...if "aliens" are going to be among us...then guess what..."proof is needed" Why? Because it wouldn't be correct to say "hey look at that faithfully alien over there!". It would be more "correct" to say "hey look at the factual alien over there".

Point being...when you "get away from faith" you DO NOT make factual claims and then say "you have proof".

Do I have "proof in God"? Nope...no one does...the ones using "faith" to sell a product or control a people with "factual proof of God" are as fake as these "alien-hoaxers".

You hear any "God loving" human saying "I have PROOF" of God...he is a liar or a mentally disturbed individual. Se where I am going? JUST LIKE THESE ALIEN TOOLS!

Anyways...faith has no proof. It is a process most humans go through eventually. Yeah, I know, many of you have a million reasons why that is "stupid".

Fine...fair...faith can't be proven to you. Hence why you don't see me selling you God or making a God website to sell to you.

Faith is not science.

Saying you are "an alien on earth", with messed up DNA, alien technologies, messages from space, inside government knowledge...etc ETC-

DEMANDS FACTUAL PROOF.

End of point.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
AnthraAndromda, I'm still waiting on those equations. I'm sure with your advanced intellect, you will have no problems impressing us with your accumen! If you really want to help humanity, can you please provide us with a means of manufacturing a perfect food for the masses? It would be really helpful to all of humankind. What about quantum micro-gravity as it relates to gravity? Any help there at all? It would help us, as a species, to save fuel and really help humanity in so many ways. What about a super fuel or heck, even a super lubricant? Anything? Anything at all?

There are so many areas in which alien tech could really help mankind, you see. We have so many efficiency problems with our solar technology, even our combustion technology! Can you provide us with something to help there, perhaps? Increasing efficiency of solar technology by even 10% or more would be beneficial. Maybe a new technique of basing our electronics on carbon rather than silicon? I know it is being experimented with but we have so far to go so any help would be appreciated!

Maybe you can write a Windows application that optimizes software instruction sets on the fly! Wouldn't that be exciting! It would help cut down on energy usage as well as a whole host of other benefits!

However, since you have totally ignored me in the past, I think you will continue to do so. You see, when it comes down to actual proof, your words are long but ultimately meaningless. All you seem capable of doing is making claims and counter-claims. I think you are so wrapped up in yourself that you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to offer humankind.

I have yet to see one, so called "alien" offer anything other than blah, blah, blah. Self equivocating, self-serving, ultimately meaningless mumbo-jumbo that when all is said and done, amounts to nothing. Empty words, empty souls. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Zero.

So please, do humankind a huge favor. Put up or shut up. Please.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Annee

No - its not.

You are choosing what you want to believe - and what you don't want to believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Do you believe that the "aliens" will talk to us, if we ask them to?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

No - its not.

Sigh...you want to use semantics? Fine...I'll bite.

Ok...tell me how saying "I have faith there is something out there, I can't prove I am right, and don't even know the full nature of it since it is 'by definition' beyond my ability to even comprehend?"

Is NOT different from saying-

"MY coded message is alien and I hid it in MY WEBSITE, my ALIEN FRIENDS talk to me daily with FACTUAL communications and tell me FACTS about this planet. I am FROM ANOTHER PLANET and I have INSIDE INFORMATION about our GALAXY and all life within it. I ALSO share this info, SOMETIMES selling it, or just using it to talk down to people about how ADVANCED I AM. I have PROOF but I can't share it with you because YOU are not advanced enough".

Do you get this or are you just barking up random trees unable to support a child's mind's weight?

Seriously...think.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Oh no its just those are the one's that have posted on here... there's a fair few around that havent contributed to this thread!

If you want a hint as to where to easily find a couple, click on page 12

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

No - its not.

Doesn`t Mr Mask have that right, to believe in whatever he wants? It would be like you telling him, that he has to belong to your church, and that he must believe in what your church teaches. Sorry, that`s hard to buy.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

My man, these "Aliens" are telling us the way to stop all this non-sense on this planet is Love and Peace! Think about, everyone in the planet, equal and happy all the time and working together (not as a government system of controlling power and fueding for the most $$$) will bring great peace and as a positive and loving race could make wonders happen together ! we could defeat all bad people and things that are going on in the world. what im trying to say is we as a dominant and controlling race and the only one of that on this planet need to fold up this nonsense of racism, negativity , killers, liers, stealers ...etc and live in the name of Love, Truth, and Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"MY coded message is alien and I hid it in MY WEBSITE, my ALIEN FRIENDS talk to me daily with FACTUAL communications and tell me FACTS about this planet. I am FROM ANOTHER PLANET and I have INSIDE INFORMATION about our GALAXY and all life within it. I ALSO share this info, SOMETIMES selling it, or just using it to talk down to people about how ADVANCED I AM. I have PROOF but I can't share it with you because YOU are not advanced enough".

Maybe we're not given proof because having proof of ETs could be dangerous for you? There may still be COINTEL groups tracking and trying to keep control over situations like that.

Maybe "alien" contact is supposed to be more subtle than that, at least for the time being. You may be more likely to have an actual contact experience if you stop demanding to be left with proof.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

So aliens come here to preach a message thats been going round for years? Of course the ideal is love, peace, all equals etc etc... what I would be expecting if that was the concept an alien was trying to communicate, they would share experience of how their race put that into practice.. not just telling us thats how it should be.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I think if an alien was trying to give us as much info as they could without putting the viewers of this stuff in danger, then they are just shooting themselves in the foot. Everytime someone makes a new thread claiming they are an alien it just adds to the ever-growing mountain of bs surrounding ufo's & aliens.. and makes the whole idea seem a lot less credible.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Please...anyone trying to make me "think deeper on alien contact" and the possibilities for it happening.

I am not closed minded to aliens being here, coming here, existing, etc etc.

Kinda like dinosaurs...I agree they existed, may be coming back (DNA stealing scientists will kill us all!), and that we "do not even know half" about them due to our limited technology and ability to search in the correct way.

BUT, someone coming up to me saying-

"I got a dinosaur".

Then I say "show me this dinosaur"

And they reply with-

"No...you can't SEE this dinosaur because you are not gifted/advanced enough to see the dinosaur...but I assure you he is real and I can see him".

That is where I make a thread, that is ABLE TO BE SEEN, calling those dinosaur-hoaxers for what they are...BAD FICTION WRITERS who have not gone to the proper process of "learning to produce proper fiction".

Thats just the way it rolls.

AND if in the future, I misjudge an alien because I am "all too often" confronted by "these liars pretending to be aliens", I am SURE the advanced life-form will forgive me and tell me "its ok my friend...I am an alien, and I can only imagine how much you put up with the dumbest/trickiest of your primitive race".

I think a real alien would understand how annoying and embarrassing these "dented" members of our race actually are.

Morally bankrupted fools try to sell sand as water. And if you got a dinosaur in your backpack, I demand you SHOW it to me...I am not saying "open Jurassic Park" and sell tickets to everyone...but DON'T give me no bull and say "nope...invisible dinosaur".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

Oh...yeah...no DUH...love and peace is good. Gee wiz...lets all thank the aliens for that insight into the mystery of this universe.

Sigh...

Look...if people stealing philosophies from every corner of history, then slapping the "alien way" label on it are going to continue saying "they are aliens" then I am going to continue calling them what they are.

Love and peace happens only after trust and honesty.

If you are fabricating lies for profit or attention...then you are as equally as disgusting as warmongers and hate-breeders.

Plain and simple.

Spreaders of false words, are diseases on good people.

Cancers should be removed from all "good hosts".

Do you disagree?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

"No...you can't SEE this dinosaur because you are not gifted/advanced enough to see the dinosaur...but I assure you he is real and I can see him".

Exactly. I'm arrogant enough to state right now: I am not only gifted enough, I am far more advanced than a lot of people (at least in NC... hehehehe). So, Show me the ET, you buncha liars!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Do you believe that the "aliens" will talk to us, if we ask them to?

All levels/dimensions of energy beings - are One with the creator.

You would need to define "alien".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sigh...the poor bastard is "out there". NASA took his work, Crowly stole his work, his DNA needs to be stolen so it can be worked on, and the secret alien code in his website shows his work within "growing the internet" WHILE it also proves hes an alien....but only if YOU are smart enough to see what he hid there.

Sigh.

Yeah...ok...dumb people are one thing...but "dumb delusional people who steal from Crowly and then claim Crowly stole it from "THEM FIRST" are just...nuts.

I truly wish you would be honest with yourself, and with everyone else and stop twisting words to suit YOUR lame ajenda. This things you say and accuse me of never happened, and YOU know it. You can't argue a topic on its own merit so you twist it until everything is so distorted that YOU seem correct. If any one here is a "sorry fool" I would submit, it is YOU.

Try stating the reality of all this and we will see who is deluded and who is not.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by Annee

No - its not.

Doesn`t Mr Mask have that right, to believe in whatever he wants? It would be like you telling him, that he has to belong to your church, and that he must believe in what your church teaches. Sorry, that`s hard to buy.

Does it not say "CHOOSE what you believe - CHOOSE what you don't want to believe?

I'm saying to have a belief - whatever it is - - is exactly the same - - because you are Choosing what you believe.

Mr. Mask is the one saying they are not the same thing.

I am not blasting his belief. He is blasting mine.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No Anne...I am not "blasting you" anywhere.

I am "telling you"

Having faith in "what you can not define"

Is a FAR CRY from saying "I have alien DNA, alien Codes, Alien information, and alien insight into the future of mankind".

You see..."having faith" is "just having faith.

Having "alien codes, information, communication, and claims of being an alien" are "not acts of faith"

They are either....true or false.

And since these "aliens are saying they ARE ALIENS" then they should have proof with them.

If they "just had faith" they were aliens...they wouldn't be claiming to have "alien things" in their "personal collections".

Get me? Or do you want to play haughty-priestess-from-happy-land with me some more? You want to babble, fine, I am ALL FOR BABBLING.

Meander through grammar foul banter and slander...do as you wish.

But come correct to another adult with "honesty".

The people I am referring to are NOT innocent religious folks of good faith.

They are presenting "so called facts".

Do you see faithful God-fearing individuals saying "I know what shoes God wears"?

NO!

You also do not see them saying "I got god's DNA, or a text message from God, or anything as dishonest as those being exposed here".

Get me? Or do you like to disagree just to do so?

Because I am now trying (for a third time) to explain to you "like I would to a child", between the difference of-

"factually knowing verses knowing in faith".

There is a serious reason the words "faith" and "fact" are separated in all dictionaries.

You going to pretend like I am NOT making sense here, or are you going to throw that "moral high-road" crap out the discussion and fall in line?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Umm... Apparently you didn't bother reading this thread at all.

Now to the OP.. A brand new flag, and bright shiny star for you. The people that claim to be aliens just to prey on weak minded individuals with too much time and money is deplorable, but hey, that is our capitalist market at work for you. I can't really say that they are any worse than any of the other "snake oil" salesmen out there.

Those who come here and just proclaim that they are aliens and give nothing in the way of evidence, well they are just liars or delusional fools who merit no respect.

To AnthraAndromda I only have a couple of things.

1 - The DNA thing... You say that your DNA, if tested would prove conclusively that you are not human. However, it would not prove that you are an ET because we have no ET DNA to test it against. (If I am reading your post correctly)

My thoughts on that are that if you had the testing done, and could show that you are not human, then that would at least lend some credibility to your statements and allow some to at least give you the benefit of the doubt.

2. - You made a comment earlier that boggled my mind a little bit

Earth has provided me with a fair life so far, and a relatively good education...I am at least on par with my alien peers.

Now, you come here proclaiming that you are of an ET race far superior to humans. They have mastered intergalactic space travel, and I'm sure many other things that our small minds could never comprehend. The way your race sees our primitive civilization must be in comparison like monkeys in a zoo are to humans, yet our institutions of learning have put you on par with your alien peers...

Move along people, nothing to see here... Wait, no, I take that back. All gather around and have a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Star back to you, for being rational.

If that guy is "on par with his alien peers in respect to intelligence" then I assume the reason they are visiting earth is to sign up for 3rd grade English lessons.

I am done talking to that guy...he freaked me out (and NO, not because his alien-ness was too much for my primitive mind. But because he is mentally disturbed and running in delusional circles) .

But I sure as hell ain't done exposing all these hoaxers "just like him".

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join